Let's help Mika write his blog!

Kata

Monday 30.06.08

Woke late again.

Called for my mum to bring my coffee.

Surprised by a big burly Policeman thrusting a cup of tea and bacon sandwich in my face.

Forgot I had been banged up in a cell all night.

Luckily I was bailed and set free. Phew! I have a gig in Belgium on Thursday!

Anyway on my way out of the Police station I thought that I would get my own back on the old bill.

I noticed a few police cars in the car park of the police station.

I just happened to have a banana in my bag , so I peeled it and stuck in in the nearest exhaust pipe!

I did laugh! Imagine the faces of the police when they saw that! And they'd never know it was me!

I ran off giggling and arrived home to find my mum complaining that the coffee she had picked up for me was cold.

I had just settled down in my flat and decided to draw a few more clowns, when the door bell went!!

****! It was the old bill!

Turns out they had me on cctv stuffing the banana up the exhaust pipe!

Arrested for criminal damage.

And to make things worse the cctv footage is posted on youtube!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=642pVWRTAaQ&feature=relate]

Back in the bloody cell!

Gotta get out before Thursday!

PS Don't tell my ma what I've been getting up to!

lmao so is this his new single? :naughty: not sure if it will get to #1 though, what do you think?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10.05pm: can't believe that Rebbecca on Big Brother, shock shock me, I was having my cocoa and hob nobs at the time, nearly spat it out on mfc screen while on laptop....I forgot to put it on block so I don't see those LIES they make up about me on the blogs. they think they are sooo funny, well either that or they are trying to bully me into making a daily blog just cos I said I would, WELL I NEVER PROMISED MFCERS NOW DID I ? so nurr nurr.

11.00pm: got into my posh slinky black satin p/j's now and am all cosy, (gonna have an early night cos I need to be in tip top shape for the gigs, I'm getting so excited about it now, can't wait).

Gonna log off soon and spy on them in cognito cos it's much more fun that way.

not got the hang of this blogging really yet cos I think I shouldnt be telling them EVERYTHING I'm gonna be doing, need more practice on what one actually SHOULD say in a blog.

nite nite adoring fans

big M x

guys, i'm disappointed in you. Don't you know? It's all in my scripts :)

haha, kidding. No seriously, tis great to see others writing! Very entertaining. Keep em coming!

haha, instead of mika doing a huge concert like he thought he was doing, it should be done that his management tricked him and he finds out he's hosting a McDonalds Kids Party and he is the clown :roftl:

Today I went to Glastonbury with my mum and sisters and the people who play the musical instruments when I do my singing sometimes I forget their names and now there is a new one because I think one left but I don't know why (or who). Anyway when I got there there wasn't anybody there so we found a house and asked and the man said it was all over and he said "bloody good job too, now go away" which I thought was a very rude thing to say. I don't understand because when I last saw Patrick Wolf he told me I was headlining on the main stage so my manager who sorts out my concerts and other things wrote it in his diary but sometimes he gets it a bit wrong. Anyway we had to catch the bus back to London and people kept laughing at us because we were dressed like clowns I would have laughed if I was them too because I think clowns are funny. Now I am going to get in my jimjams and draw some more clown pictures before I go to bed.

HEY YOU!!!

Good to see you back, how are you and HJ?

Have you guys entered the competition, it would be good to see you in Paris:wink2:

Hi Rose *waves* we are both well thanks :) Sadly I wouldn't be able to make it to Paris, but hopefully will see you at some point in the year. Chat soon xx

Got up this morning and my mum made me eat bacon and eggs, because she says I'm too thin.

Today I'm wearing the necklace that Marilyn gave me at the Brixton After-party.

Then I recorded a couple of songs for my new album, because I know my fans are desperate for it, from me (I'm talking about the album btw)

Went shopping with my mum, and she insisted on buying me some teddy-bear PJs. I'll have to wear them, or I'll upset her.

Had a good dinner, a nice cup of tea, and watched Hollyoaks.

Now I'm in bed, in my new PJs. Good night MFC, and God bless.

29/6 - 08

I had planned to install a swimming pool in my appartment today. Yes, I am afraid of water, but only on mondays. Today is Sunday. I think. Didn't get the swimming pool installed. For some reason noone managed to read my mind, so it didn't happen. Maybe I should fire someone. Spent some time planning my upcoming gigs. Then I replanned them. Then I planned to replan them again, but I replanned that plan and planned to plan it later. All this planning is exhausting. I need coffee. Where's my mother when I need her? Think I'll work on my website now. I have big plans for my website. There's gonna be a clown and all. I think. Might have to plan it a bit more. Oh here comes my mother with my coffee :cool:

:lmfao::bow::lmao:

This is tomorrow's blog....yes, don't ask, I have insider's info :mf_rosetinted:.

Oh no, hang on, what was it? "I work in the industry and sometimes hear things" or similar.

Aaaaaaaanyway.

July 1

9:48 am:

Woke up abruptly with mum pulling my curls....

:lmfao::thumb_yello: it's scary how this seems accurate..imo :naughty:

29/6 - 08

I had planned to install a swimming pool in my appartment today. Yes, I am afraid of water, but only on mondays. Today is Sunday. I think. Didn't get the swimming pool installed. For some reason noone managed to read my mind, so it didn't happen. Maybe I should fire someone. Spent some time planning my upcoming gigs. Then I replanned them. Then I planned to replan them again, but I replanned that plan and planned to plan it later. All this planning is exhausting. I need coffee. Where's my mother when I need her? Think I'll work on my website now. I have big plans for my website. There's gonna be a clown and all. I think. Might have to plan it a bit more. Oh here comes my mother with my coffee :cool:

:bow:

Mika needs to hire you. I'm sure he'd pay whatever your going rate is, plus a bonus. :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

totally. that was so funny.

haha =)

i have no idea what mika did today because i suck at reading minds.

wait, hes in the northern hemisphere, right, so that means he's stuck in YESTERDAY!!

HAHA HES STUCK IN YESTERDAY

WHILE IN IN TODAY

=D

yay southern hemisphere

Today I went to Glastonbury with my mum and sisters and the people who play the musical instruments when I do my singing sometimes I forget their names and now there is a new one because I think one left but I don't know why (or who). Anyway when I got there there wasn't anybody there so we found a house and asked and the man said it was all over and he said "bloody good job too, now go away" which I thought was a very rude thing to say. I don't understand because when I last saw Patrick Wolf he told me I was headlining on the main stage so my manager who sorts out my concerts and other things wrote it in his diary but sometimes he gets it a bit wrong. Anyway we had to catch the bus back to London and people kept laughing at us because we were dressed like clowns I would have laughed if I was them too because I think clowns are funny. Now I am going to get in my jimjams and draw some more clown pictures before I go to bed.

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Yeh I tell ya I love the lad , but hell he cannot keep a promise :roftl:

I think he's just waiting until he starts performing again so he'll have something interesting to say and he'll be able to post videos and pictures with it.

I think he's just waiting until he starts performing again so he'll have something interesting to say and he'll be able to post videos and pictures with it.

Yeh , I bet hes twiddling his thumbs waiting to say something ...

I like him talking about hair products :thumb_yello:

1/7 - 08

I had planned to post a blog yesterday, but it took me so long to plan it that I'm only ready to do it now. The plan was to make the blog as an animated movie, but I didn't have the time, so I planned to make a video blog instead. Unfortunately I couldn't find Andy (did I fire him?) and since the video camera was placed too far away from my armchair and noone managed to read my mind and get it for me, I had to come up with another plan. I then planned to make some fabulous drawings, but by then it was too dark to see anything and noone turned the light on for me, so I just went to bed instead.

Today I have been looking for Andy, but I can't spot him from the window, so I guess he's not there. If I didn't already fire him, I might do it now. Oh here comes my mom with my breakfast :cool:

1/7 - 08

I had planned to post a blog yesterday, but it took me so long to plan it that I'm only ready to do it now. The plan was to make the blog as an animated movie, but I didn't have the time, so I planned to make a video blog instead. Unfortunately I couldn't find Andy (did I fire him?) and since the video camera was placed too far away from my armchair and noone managed to read my mind and get it for me, I had to come up with another plan. I then planned to make some fabulous drawings, but by then it was too dark to see anything and noone turned the light on for me, so I just went to bed instead.

Today I have been looking for Andy, but I can't spot him from the window, so I guess he's not there. If I didn't already fire him, I might do it now. Oh here comes my mom with my breakfast :cool:

:roftl:

Kata, you should be a comedy writer :roftl: