superstar

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thats awesome!! :biggrin2:

are you going to delias? I lovee that place!

no, i really REALLY wish we had one here, but we don't :crybaby:. i love that place, but i only go to the one in houston occasionaly..

i'm gonna go to urban outfitters :thumb_yello:

hi, I don't know whether anyone posted a link where Mika gets his lightgreen trousers from...so sorry if it was posted already...but not...who knows about that?? I really would like to complete my collection of Mikatrousers :roftl:

hi, I don't know whether anyone posted a link where Mika gets his lightgreen trousers from...so sorry if it was posted already...but not...who knows about that?? I really would like to complete my collection of Mikatrousers :roftl:

we don't really know..

someone posted this earlier:

http://www.osoyou.com/items/247702.publisha

i looked around and found these:

http://store.diesel.com/item/rr/1/women/fall-winter/Denim/CUDDY-0035P/tskay/3FD17CD7/gender/D/cod10/36116904ZR

but those look more like they're from the love today video..they're a bit teal...

yes, i wish we could find green trousers as well! i'm going to look tomorrow at a store here in town..

no, i really REALLY wish we had one here, but we don't :crybaby:. i love that place, but i only go to the one in houston occasionaly..

i'm gonna go to urban outfitters :thumb_yello:

yea urban outfitters is really cool too! I love going in there :biggrin2:

Attention heart-bracelet lovers! :naughty:

I was in the shop where I got mine from yesterday and they had it in stock again but in different colours to Mika's (more rainbowy colours purple, blue, green, orange, yellow, red, pink - or something). But they also had a different bracelet that I bought a long time ago back in stock in the exact same version, so it's possible they might get the hearts bracelet in Mika-colours back at some point.

I could buy all their stock of them if that ever happened if people would be interested in that :fisch: No idea if they would get them back though :blink:

Attention heart-bracelet lovers! :naughty:

I was in the shop where I got mine from yesterday and they had it in stock again but in different colours to Mika's (more rainbowy colours purple, blue, green, orange, yellow, red, pink - or something). But they also had a different bracelet that I bought a long time ago back in stock in the exact same version, so it's possible they might get the hearts bracelet in Mika-colours back at some point.

I could buy all their stock of them if that ever happened if people would be interested in that :fisch: No idea if they would get them back though :blink:

do you have a picture :shocked::wub2: (want to make shure its the right one)

and which shop is it?

does anyone know where i can get mikas necklaces or like his.... i can't find any....

well..we have this

http://www.mailorderexpress.com/cgi/pfind.pl?BPC%3D25/TOK%3D29/IMG%3D1/PB%3D1/PSRT%3Dnull/query_string%3Dtamagotchi%20lanyard/page%3Dresults.html

:naughty:

i'll look and see if i can find a place that sells necklaces like mika's. :wink2:

edit:

do you have a picture :shocked::wub2: (want to make shure its the right one)

and which shop is it?

I AGREE!! can you show us a pic? :D