Mika's Clothing Links!

superstar

E-mail I got from Fuchsia (don't go breaking my hearts-bracelet):

We would like to thank you for shopping with us; however, due to a supply shortage, we will be discontinuing our "Don't Go Breakin' My Hearts" Bracelet. Therefore, we will be unable to fill any orders for this accessory, and are not accepting any new orders for it. We are terribly sorry for any inconvenience and will be issuing a full refund, as well as an additional 20% discount towards any of our other Fuchsia goodies.

So, those are not available anymore at fuchsia.

Does anyone know another store, I've been waiting for these bracelets for about 2 months now and NOW they tell me they're not available anymore, while i've been emailing them since wééks and they told me they just had some delay on delivery:thumbdown: *mad*

HELP? I desperately want one...:shocked:

this is the same mail I've received.... :sad:

ME TOOO I WANT ONE OF THIS BRACELET...

IF ANYONE KNOWS OTHER WEBSITES WHERE WE CAN BUY THIS BRACELETS... TELL US PLEASE!!!!!! :wub2:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

they didn't send me that 20% refund thing for the bracelet! :thumbdown: even though i ordered it!!

i'm going to email them ...:boxed:

Well, maybe you're lucky and they did have a bracelet for you...

edit: its still on their website, no SOLD OUT or whatever! Arses...

this is the same mail I've received.... :sad:

ME TOOO I WANT ONE OF THIS BRACELET...

IF ANYONE KNOWS OTHER WEBSITES WHERE WE CAN BUY THIS BRACELETS... TELL US PLEASE!!!!!! :wub2:

I know a store who sells a very similar heart bracelet but in diffrenet colors ( i got one of them in one of their branches in my city). I couldn't find it on their website but i did find it in the store.

In any case here is the website http://www.diva.net.au/

Hope that helps. :wink2:

I know a store who sells a very similar heart bracelet but in diffrenet colors ( i got one of them in one of their branches in my city). I couldn't find it on their website but i did find it in the store.

Erm no, cuz I can not order:naughty:

Can you get one for me, I will pay for it?:thumb_yello:

Erm no, cuz I can not order:naughty:

Can you get one for me, I will pay for it?:thumb_yello:

I wish i could but they are sold out in the store where i live, i was out of town today and saw it again in a different city, if only i saw the posts here earlier...sorry :(:thumbdown:

I wish i could but they are sold out in the store where i live, i was out of town today and saw it again in a different city, if only i saw the posts here earlier...sorry :(:thumbdown:

:tears::crybaby:

Oh well...it's not meant to be:shocked:

I'm sorry, i am certain there are other places with those sort of bracelets

Starrats found one website, but sold out there too:thumbdown:

No idea, ive been looking for couple of hours today on ebay and the internet, but couldnt find any:thumbdown:

Daisylou: that would be great!:thumb_yello:

Just for you to know that I have contacted Fuchsia today to know what's the real problem for the Don't Go Breakin' My Heart bracelet.... and in fact, Fuchsia buy the beads and make the bracelet themselves.... the beads are very rare and hard to come by and they don't arrive to find them anymore... and no one is manufacturing yet.... but they do their best to find the beads... :mf_rosetinted: (I know that these poor informations that I give won't change something...)

I'll try to find more informations and contact Fuchsia again....

I know it's boring to wait for a bracelet and especially if you have order it 2 months ago.... :thumbdown:

i like this:

http://www.diva.net.au/get_productdetail.asp?rid=23&rnm=Tammy%20Girl

the owl necklace is niiiiice :naughty:

OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!! :mf_lustslow:

THANK YOU!!

i wish i knew how to get it.. :thumbdown:

Just for you to know that I have contacted Fuchsia today to know what's the real problem for the Don't Go Breakin' My Heart bracelet.... and in fact, Fuchsia buy the beads and make the bracelet themselves.... the beads are very rare and hard to come by and they don't arrive to find them anymore... and no one is manufacturing yet.... but they do their best to find the beads... :mf_rosetinted: (I know that these poor informations that I give won't change something...)

I'll try to find more informations and contact Fuchsia again....

I know it's boring to wait for a bracelet and especially if you have order it 2 months ago.... :thumbdown:

WOW really? Gosh we're sure glad we ordered ours when we did. Didn't know that they were rare beads. Hope you get yours soon!