Mika's Clothing Links!

superstar

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WOW really? Gosh we're sure glad we ordered ours when we did. Didn't know that they were rare beads. Hope you get yours soon!

I have already one! Thanks God, I have ordered it since 4-5 months! Just in time :thumb_yello:

But I try to have informations for people who have ordered it and don't receive it because of sold out....

So, should I e-mail them too? It's 'cause they said in the delivery paperthat 3 of the items I ordered are in backorder, including the bracelet...

I think you should send them an email, so you'll know what is going on with the items and the bracelet especially.

I know a store who sells a very similar heart bracelet but in diffrenet colors ( i got one of them in one of their branches in my city). I couldn't find it on their website but i did find it in the store.

In any case here is the website http://www.diva.net.au/

Hope that helps. :wink2:

That's where I got mine! I love that store so much :biggrin2: When they have only like 1 or 2 of an item left they mark it down, and I got the heart bracelet (in the right colours) for $5, and also another fantastic charm bracelet for $5, and another one for $2.50 :naughty: I love that store. But I don't think they sell online :thumbdown: And I bought the last one quite a few months ago, I don't think they'll sell it anymore.

That's where I got mine! I love that store so much :biggrin2: When they have only like 1 or 2 of an item left they mark it down, and I got the heart bracelet (in the right colours) for $5, and also another fantastic charm bracelet for $5, and another one for $2.50 :naughty: I love that store. But I don't think they sell online :thumbdown: And I bought the last one quite a few months ago, I don't think they'll sell it anymore.

I LOVE that store, i visit the local one probably once or twice a week, i got so much bracelets & other cute accessories from there. What i love most about it is that they refresh their products every now and again and bringing new stuff.

They started selling a heart bracelet in here too but in different colors, but it was sold out pretty fast, i got few of them about a month ago for my nieces who really liked them a lot

:thumb_yello:

I LOVE that store, i visit the local one probably once or twice a week, i got so much bracelets & other cute accessories from there. What i love most about it is that they refresh their products every now and again and bringing new stuff.

They started selling a heart bracelet in here too but in different colors, but it was sold out pretty fast, i got few of them about a month ago for my nieces who really liked them a lot

:thumb_yello:

Yeah! I go in there everytime I'm in the city :cheerful_h4h:

(I prefer the 'kids' section with the pretty colours :mf_lustslow:)

Does anybody know, if I can order the "Don't go breakin' my hearts" bracelet from Switzerland? I love it, and I really would like to have it:wub2:

well, i don't think anyone can order it..there seems to be issues with the beads and it sounds like they're discontinuing it.

:crybaby:

Reply from fuchsia to my mail about my "backorder" placed items.

Hi Carlota,

The only item that is out of stock is our "Don't Go Breakin' My Hearts" bracelet, which you have been issued a full refund for. However, your "Wish Upon a Rainbow" necklace and "Under the Sea Rainbow Shells" necklace will be on their way shortly.

Thank you for your patience,

Anne Patrick

apatrick@fuchsianline.com

http://www.fuchsiaonline.com

I wanted the bracelet so badly!!! :tears:

I though replied if they will have it later...

Reply from fuchsia to my mail about my "backorder" placed items.

Hi Carlota,

The only item that is out of stock is our "Don't Go Breakin' My Hearts" bracelet, which you have been issued a full refund for. However, your "Wish Upon a Rainbow" necklace and "Under the Sea Rainbow Shells" necklace will be on their way shortly.

Thank you for your patience,

Anne Patrick

apatrick@fuchsianline.com

http://www.fuchsiaonline.com

I wanted the bracelet so badly!!! :tears:

I though replied if they will have it later...

i emailed them too

the last 2 emails that i sent, they havent replied to! :tears:

here's what my new one said:

Dear Anne,

I was wondering if you could inform me if the bracelet will ever be back to order? It sounds like for now it is out of stock, which is distressing, but will it ever be stocked again for ordering at a later time?

Thanks!

:crybaby: i want that bracelet. :thumbdown:

found it!!

look you match mika:

2876547240_7ef86e9f92_o.jpg

Are those really hearts?

Hm...ok...if they are: nice:thumb_yello:

Still want the Fuchsia ones:roftl:

*edit* I downloaded the picture and zoomed in..those are stars...

hey guys :biggrin2:

I got this email from fushia the other day:

Natalie,

We would like to thank you for shopping with us; however, due to a supply shortage, we are not able to produce our "Don't Go Breakin' My Hearts" Bracelet. Therefore, we will be unable to fill any orders for this accessory, and are not accepting any new orders for it. We are terribly sorry for any inconvenience and will be issuing a full refund, as well as a 20% discount towards any of our other Fuchsia goodies.

You have been added to our immediate notification list, and should any of these bracelets become readily available, I will contact you immediately.

Thank you,

Anne Patrick

apatrick@fuchsiaonline.com

:thumbdown: