• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

maybe you'll make one for me?:blush-anim-cl: :roftl

those are LOVELY!!!!!!!

Well someone else also asked for a few and I said I'm willing to make a bracelet, but if YOU find anything nice...you can send it to me :wink2:

:naughty::thumb_yello: Finally you've received it! :kachinga:

I got it on Fuchsiaonline some months ago but now they are sold out! :thumbdown:

Ah yeah, I ordered my bracelet on Fuchsia too and didnt get it :thumbdown:

But that bracelet isnt exactly the one we wanted, right? The beads are not the same?

Well someone else also asked for a few and I said I'm willing to make a bracelet, but if YOU find anything nice...you can send it to me :wink2:

Ah yeah, I ordered my bracelet on Fuchsia too and didnt get it :thumbdown:

But that bracelet isnt exactly the one we wanted, right? The beads are not the same?

It is the one from Fuchsia which we wanted, the same as Mik@, in fact I take the photo with my cellphone, so it's not a good pic..... and plus, my bracelet has lost his colors..... I damaged it a little because of some liquids on it.... I'm a fool! :thumbdown: that's why I wanted to order a new one... :thumb_yello:

Moreover, Mika has made a remark about my bracelet after a gig so it confirms that it's the same bracelet :bleh:

Girlies this is his star bracelet! :thumb_yello:

Claires accessories....mine was a present from someone who saw it thought I would love it.....the day he wore it in that pic!...It was back in July so probably won't have them now but still worth a lookey. They were in the kids section...the best place for bright colours!

SP_A0420.jpg

Thts a good job! I was thinking of making some bracelets myself too but i got no time for that and i can't find a store that sells those kind of beads.:thumbdown:

EBAY!

It is the one from Fuchsia which we wanted, the same as Mik@, in fact I take the photo with my cellphone, so it's not a good pic..... and plus, my bracelet has lost his colors..... I damaged it a little because of some liquids on it.... I'm a fool! :thumbdown: that's why I wanted to order a new one... :thumb_yello:

Moreover, Mika has made a remark about my bracelet after a gig so it confirms that it's the same bracelet :bleh:

With the glitters in it yes?

Claires accessories....mine was a present from someone who saw it thought I would love it.....the day he wore it in that pic!...It was back in July so probably won't have them now but still worth a lookey. They were in the kids section...the best place for bright colours!

SP_A0420.jpg

Hm been to claire's in Dublin. Will go again in Holland soon!!:thumb_yello:thanx!

SP_A0420.jpg

I bought beads that look a lot like that today :naughty:

maybe I should go to Clair's to this week :bleh:

like mikamail!! :naughty:

SP_A0420.jpg

thats beautiful!! i love it!!

Saw them too.

I make those myself...:shocked:

I can't believe the real ones are not sold anymore:crybaby:

Mika - "Aaah! Those crazy MFC'ers, trying to copy me! I'll teach them a lesson!"

*buys every heart bracelet that are available online* :devil:

"MUAAAHAHAHAHHAHA!"

:roftl::roftl:

Mika - "Aaah! Those crazy MFC'ers, trying to copy me! I'll teach them a lesson!"

*buys every heart bracelet that are available online* :devil:

"MUAAAHAHAHAHHAHA!"

:roftl::roftl:

:roftl:

Well, then I'm sure we all have at least ONE he owns:naughty::bleh: