superstar

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I still haven't gotten my heart bracelet! :shocked:

Me neither, they say they've run out of them.. My mom has asked for a refund, but they keep re-sending the same e-mail saying they don't have them, and I also ordered some necklaces that were in backorder when the other items arrived, and I haven't seen them yet! I think i was tricked:boxed:

Me neither, they say they've run out of them.. My mom has asked for a refund, but they keep re-sending the same e-mail saying they don't have them, and I also ordered some necklaces that were in backorder when the other items arrived, and I haven't seen them yet! I think i was tricked:boxed:

yeah :tears:

I think I will email them :boxed:

Avoca, How did you post the actual pic of your Swatch?

it's a pic I goggled :wink2: but it is my swatch. :thumb_yello:

if ya wanna post a pic, just use the icon (yellow) that looks like a postcard, and insert in the space that appears int he pop up window the url of the pic. :bleh:

how are ya, btw..? we didn't speak for a while, fellow sitm'ing. :thumb_yello:

it's a pic I goggled :wink2: but it is my swatch. :thumb_yello:

if ya wanna post a pic, just use the icon (yellow) that looks like a postcard, and insert in the space that appears int he pop up window the url of the pic. :bleh:

how are ya, btw..? we didn't speak for a while, fellow sitm'ing. :thumb_yello:

I am still looking for that little post card, did I mention I was a computer genius?? :roftl:

I am doing well but I have not been on MFC for ages. I guess life get's busy sometimes even for MFC!!!!! I know it's a sin!!!!! Anyway, I am trying to play catch up and figure out what I have missed and what gossip might have come this way etc, etc.... Hope everything is going well with you too xxxx

I am still looking for that little post card, did I mention I was a computer genius?? :roftl:

I am doing well but I have not been on MFC for ages. I guess life get's busy sometimes even for MFC!!!!! I know it's a sin!!!!! Anyway, I am trying to play catch up and figure out what I have missed and what gossip might have come this way etc, etc.... Hope everything is going well with you too xxxx

doing fine, thx. a bit busy with job too. :boxed:

well, i hope to see you back again on mfc soon! :thumb_yello: