Mika's Clothing Links!

superstar

just wanted to recommend you this store: ordered smt and they are super nice and super fast with delivery.

I got some cheap items and they arrived packed very carefully and with some extra pendant as deco of the packaging. really cute. :thumb_yello:

OMG I LURRRRRRVE the Hello Kitty stuff...my new craving...but only the PINK one....obviously! :wink2: NOOOO I AM NOT TOO OLD!!!!

You know I must be crazy...I have so much fimo in my craft cupboard....I haven't played with it for ages!...after Christmas I may need to dabble and make jewellery why they charge so much?....fimo is soooo cheap and that is what is used for the dolly mixtures on here...you guys got any ideas....lollipops and ???????? .

I have a feeling I may have an Etsy shop afterall....but just not yet..

xxx

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just wanted to recommend you this store: ordered smt and they are super nice and super fast with delivery.

I got some cheap items and they arrived packed very carefully and with some extra pendant as deco of the packaging. really cute. :thumb_yello:

OMG! I am in love!! :mf_lustslow: Thanks so much for posting this link. As soon as I get paid next week I know where I'll be spending my money already :naughty:

Thx for recommanding, they got some great stuff, especially the charm bracelets. :wub2:

OMG I LURRRRRRVE the Hello Kitty stuff...my new craving...but only the PINK one....obviously! :wink2: NOOOO I AM NOT TOO OLD!!!!

You know I must be crazy...I have so much fimo in my craft cupboard....I haven't played with it for ages!...after Christmas I may need to dabble and make jewellery why they charge so much?....fimo is soooo cheap and that is what is used for the dolly mixtures on here...you guys got any ideas....lollipops and ???????? .

I have a feeling I may have an Etsy shop afterall....but just not yet..

xxx

oohh you like hello kitty stuff too:punk: I Love hello kitty stuff I'm always buying kitty stuff lmao My fave items are my benq moblie phone & my fender stratocaster guitar in pink with a kitty scratch guard it's just sooo amazing:punk:

Ooohhhhh I LOVE that too!!!! There are so many Swatches I want, times like this I wish I had millions, ahhh :bleh:

oh I know what you mean there are so many swatches I'd love to buy I have quite a few already I got quite a chunk of money a few months back & went mad in the swatch stores buying watches & jewellery & I got 1 years club membership too (i was just invited to my 1st exclusive members only swatch event but as it's in london & I'm very low on cash I couldn't go:thumbdown:)

I hope i'll be able to go to the official launch of next years member club watch which'll actually if this year is anything to go by be in april

here's the swatch watches I have thus far

the bird twister watch that Mika has

31NE8cTKMnL__SL500_AA280_.jpg

the crazy me watch (this is my other fave of the one's i have besides the bird twister)41jflN5YkLL__SL500_AA280_.jpg

the check pea thumbnail_LK267G.jpg

the club watch the once again again

GZ191.jpg

& the circus party watch

GE209_nvd.jpg

and here is the swatch jewellery I have thus far

the pila necklace (my fave item of swatch jewellery)

3pilan.jpg

the luludia bangle & earrings

swatchluludiabangle.jpg

ba04_jem017small_small.jpg

the taloo ring & necklace

3032-1.jpg

AAAAAl98Kk8AAAAAATDXxg.jpg

very Mika esque the taloo jewellery dontcha think???

and here is the swatch jewellery I have thus far

the pila necklace (my fave item of swatch jewellery)

the luludia bangle & earrings

the taloo ring & necklace

very Mika esque the taloo jewellery dontcha think???

wow!!!!!!

here's the swatches i have:

1. happy insects

AAAAAkAhVz4AAAAAAQK9vw.jpg

2. (this one)

album004.jpg

3. bird twister

31NE8cTKMnL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

:naughty: i'm a swatch girl.

aww man! I WANT A SWATCH!

aww you never know you may get one for xmas or maybe your next birthday or something:punk: fingers crossed for you*

imagine someone wearing all of our swatched combined! :roftl:

yeah what a din that'd make they're so darned noisy aren't they lol when I wear 3 together it deafens me nearly :lmao:

i want the crazy me one. I put it on my christmas list.

My christmas list is so funny.

Mika shirt

Mika Poster

Mika Callendar

Tamagotchi

Swatch

XD

Does anyone know which tama mika actually has?

i've no idea to be honest

We love our heart bracelets, love them!!! Also have this famous swatch watch worn by Mika and just love that too! Love your swatches Superstar!!!!

untitled-3.jpg

ohh I want to get one of those swatches I won't be able to afford one for quite a while though *sighs*

i've no idea to be honest

ohh I want to get one of those swatches I won't be able to afford one for quite a while though *sighs*

Yeah in the U.S. it was like $50. So it was definately one of last years Christmas presents. Guess we lucked out.:naughty: Love wearing the watch and the heart bracelet at the same time. Would love to have that andy warhol watch though.

wow!!!!!!

here's the swatches i have:

2. (this one)

album004.jpg

:naughty: i'm a swatch girl.

I like this watch very much...:wub2::roftl::fisch:

Question to you guys, did anyone of you got the Andy Warhol watch by any chance? if so can you please tell me how is the shipping from the MOMA went, and how is their service when ordering online? I ask this because i am planing to order this watch and its the first time i am ordering from them.

I am talking about this watch:

lv67383rn0.jpg

I like this watch very much...

Question to you guys, did anyone of you got the Andy Warhol watch by any chance? if so can you please tell me how is the shipping from the MOMA went, and how is their service when ordering online? I ask this because i am planing to order this watch and its the first time i am ordering from them.

I am talking about this watch:

lv67383rn0.jpg

Hi Mici :bye:

I have ordered this Andy Warhol watch :wink2:

The shipping fees were 25.62$ exactely and I live in France, so to Israel I don't know but otherwise, I received the watch about 15 days after I ordered :wink2:

but you have to get a "Visa" card... I told you that because I had some problems with that :naughty: The service is very serious, they answered to you quickly and don't hesitate to ask them any questions you could have :wink2::thumb_yello:

The shipping fees were 25.62$ exactely and I live in France, so to Israel I don't know but otherwise, I received the watch about 15 days after I ordered :wink2:

but you have to get a "Visa" card... I told you that because I had some problems with that :naughty: The service is very serious, they answered to you quickly and don't hesitate to ask them any questions you could have :thumb_yello:

Thank you so much for this information, yes i have checked the shipping cost to israel and it is almost the same as for you.

Thank you so much again for this, i am really looking forward to have it. :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Thank you so much for this information, yes i have checked the shipping cost to israel and it is almost the same as for you.

Thank you so much again for this, i am really looking forward to have it.

you're welcome! :wink2:

you're gonna love it! :thumb_yello: this watch is really beautiful... even more in reality! :wub2: plus, the packaging is gorgeous! :mf_lustslow:

I know 2 crazy Mika drug-addicted girls who wear it almost each day... :fisch:(GraceKelly85 and Me):naughty: if she passes by, she'll talk to you about it too ... :naughty:

Oh I want an Andy Warhol watch too:wub2:

I'll check it in a store here first, they've opened a real Andy Warhol store in downtown, can't wait to go there!!:yay:

And.. No news from fuchsia on my necklaces, etc... Geez, I spent so much money on that :boxed:

you're welcome! :wink2:

you're gonna love it! :thumb_yello: this watch is really beautiful... even more in reality! plus, the packaging is gorgeous! :mf_lustslow:

I know 2 crazy Mika drug-addicted girls who wear it almost each day... (GraceKelly85 and Me) if she passes by, she'll talk to you about it too ... :naughty:

I am sure i'll love it, i am ordering the pink/orange one as i dont like the blue/red one (and its also not available).

Watchs have became an unhealthy addiction for me, i got few, everyday i wear a different one, but never tried the 3 watches on one hand as mika does. :roftl:

people will end up looking at me like i am one crazy person if i would have done that....:fisch::roftl:

Edited by Mici

Oh I want an Andy Warhol watch too:wub2:

I'll check it in a store here first, they've opened a real Andy Warhol store in downtown, can't wait to go there!!:yay:

And.. No news from fuchsia on my necklaces, etc... Geez, I spent so much money on that :boxed:

you don't receive your necklaces...? :blink: Any news for the heart bracelet neither? :boxed: I have send them an email some weeks ago and they don't answer to me... :thumbdown:

what happens with Fuchsia? :shocked:

you don't receive your necklaces...? :blink: Any news for the heart bracelet neither? :boxed: I have send them an email some weeks ago and they don't answer to me... :thumbdown:

what happens with Fuchsia? :shocked:

Nope:no: They were in 'backorder' and they never arrived, my mom has emailed them too:boxed:

but you have to get a "Visa" card... I told you that because I had some problems with that :naughty: The service is very serious, they answered to you quickly and don't hesitate to ask them any questions you could have :wink2::thumb_yello:

Yes, i have tried now to make an order online and it gave me problams with the credit card, it is Visa but it says the number could not be validated. I'll have to call to thier costumer service tomorrow....:boxed:

I am sure i'll love it, i am ordering the pink/orange one as i dont like the blue/red one (and its also not available).

Watchs have became an unhealthy addiction for me, i got few, everyday i wear a different one, but never tried the 3 watches on one hand as mika does.

people will end up looking at me like i am one crazy person if i would have done that....

there's no blue/red available? :blink: well... thank God you wanted the pink/orange one! :thumb_yello:

I have some watches and once I try to wear 3 watches... :fisch: What? I was worried to be late! :sweatdrop:(what an excuse :naughty:)

Nope, They were in 'backorder' and they never arrived, my mom has emailed them too

:shocked: there's a problem... well give us some news about it (if they answer you of course...):mf_rosetinted: