Mika's Clothing Links!

superstar

and here is the swatch jewellery I have thus far

the pila necklace (my fave item of swatch jewellery)

3pilan.jpg

ba04_jem017small_small.jpg

AAAAAl98Kk8AAAAAATDXxg.jpg

very Mika esque the taloo jewellery dontcha think???

I looove the swatch jewlery!! :wub2: see it in the S shop here.. to bad it's pricey and there're so many things that i want.. :naughty: but it's very good. I have been tempted myself. :wink2:

I am sure i'll love it, i am ordering the pink/orange one as i dont like the blue/red one (and its also not available).

Watchs have became an unhealthy addiction for me, i got few, everyday i wear a different one, but never tried the 3 watches on one hand as mika does.

people will end up looking at me like i am one crazy person if i would have done that....

yeah, I can testify that... :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I looove the swatch jewlery!! :wub2: see it in the S shop here.. to bad it's pricey and there're so many things that i want.. :naughty: but it's very good. I have been tempted myself. :wink2:

Me too, and I don't buy it because of that too. Maybe I'll ask it for xmas:wub2: My favourite is the flower necklace.. I'm a sucker for rainbow or coloured jewlery :naughty:

HA....HA.....HA.....HA.........................HA :mf_rosetinted::bleh:

Me too, and I don't buy it because of that too. Maybe I'll ask it for xmas:wub2: My favourite is the flower necklace.. I'm a sucker for rainbow or coloured jewlery :naughty:

yeah, me too. you should see what I wear now. I look like a walking colour spectrum.. :roftl:

I'm really crazy...I know...but I must show you this:naughty:

dsc00200ch8.jpg

dsc00201wu9.jpg

Excuse me:blush-anim-cl::roftl: I love it...it's so Mikaish isn't it? :naughty: Cute Chick!!! It's from England from shop called PRIMARK - I love it!!

lmao i must get down there & get me some of those they're wicked:thumb_yello:

• 1 month later...
I know many of us like to follow Mika's fashion trends...so i thought i'd start a thread where people could post links to articles of clothing that Mika owns. For example, if you know the link to a site that sells a watch that Mika owns, then you could post it here and us fans can flock to it and worship it!

Warhol watch:

http://www.momastore.org/museum/moma/ProductDisplay_Andy%20Warhol%20Watches_10451_10001_44009_-1_11471_11474_null_shop_

This watch is no longer available on MOMA store. You can still find this watch in other colors on ebay.

i want the crazy me one. I put it on my christmas list.

My christmas list is so funny.

Mika shirt

Mika Poster

Mika Callendar

Tamagotchi

Swatch

XD

Does anyone know which tama mika actually has?

I think that it was this one:

GWDUSUJ3SP5XPV8_productpage.jpg

:thumb_yello:

did santa then bring you such jewelery, neiobi..? :naughty::wink2:

I'm really crazy...I know...but I must show you this:naughty:

dsc00200ch8.jpg

dsc00201wu9.jpg

Excuse me:blush-anim-cl::roftl: I love it...it's so Mikaish isn't it? :naughty: Cute Chick!!! It's from England from shop called PRIMARK - I love it!!

I LOVE THIS ONE!

I was looking for something like that when I was in London couple of weeks ago!!Couldnt find it.

I bought the circle underpants thingy there a while ago (picture in MikaMail thread):thumb_yello:

I never experienced that :naughty:

I'm not gay, love men too much..

yeah me too:naughty: My problem though is i keep falling for gay men which hurts:boxed:

I wish santa had brought me a new gaydar for xmas I could do with it i think mine is only half working now soon it'll be completely broken:thumbdown:

yeah me too:naughty: My problem though is i keep falling for gay men which hurts:boxed:

I wish santa had brought me a new gaydar for xmas I could do with it i think mine is only half working now soon it'll be completely broken:thumbdown:

good ol' robbie reckons "all the best women are married, all the handsome men are gay", which is not entirely true, but it's got some truth in it.. :fisch::wink2:

Hahaha it seems your current gaydar is working perfectly!

I have the same problem though:shocked: