Mika's Clothing Links!

superstar

I went shopping today and found this place where they sold Andy Warhol watches. And they were 50% off as well so I only paid £30 for one, which is great cos I was close to be willing to pay £90 for one :naughty:

It's purple and glittery and kinda makes me feel like a gangsta for some reason :glasses3:

awwatch.jpg

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I went shopping today and found this place where they sold Andy Warhol watches. And they were 50% off as well so I only paid £30 for one, which is great cos I was close to be willing to pay £90 for one :naughty:

It's purple and glittery and kinda makes me feel like a gangsta for some reason :glasses3:

awwatch.jpg

wowza:shocked:

Love it!:wub2: Purple is my favourite colour:naughty: And as for glitters, it makes it even better!

awwatch.jpg

purple with glitter.. :tears: I want one too.. :boxed:

it's really lovely, danika! :wub2:

I wore it during the gig and some beads glowed... not the darker ones but the rest yes ;)

yes, the beads are glittery and the light green and yellow ones are glowing in the dark. :thumb_yello: it's also a tidsy bitsy larger than the other non fuxja ones.

Danika I absolutely love your watch :yay:

wowza

Love it!:wub2: Purple is my favourite colourAnd as for glitters, it makes it even better!

purple with glitter.. :tears: I want one too.. :boxed:

it's really lovely, danika! :wub2:

Thanks guys! I won't boast but I do really love it :naughty: They had one in silver as well.. I wanted the pink one but they didn't have one. I guess the purple is good enough :bleh:

awwatch.jpg

I REALLY LIKE YOUR WATCH, DANIKA! :mf_lustslow: It's great! :mf_lustslow:

May I ask if anyone had any luck in finding a link for the 99p t shirt?

It's probably like, 200-something euros anyways. :naughty:

Mika has a taste for expensive clothes that look cheap. It's really quite a pain for us fans.

You guys are so lucky you can buy this stuff!

I wanted the "Dont go breaking my heart" bracelet but my mom dosent trust the website :tears:

Did anyone order it? I want to be able too tell my mom that other people bought it and it was okay.

I swear, It's a serious site :wink2: I've already made several orders and I received it well and quickly :wink2: I know that lots of people ordered items on this site and it was okay. But you can contact the website, ask some infos about it, and they will answer you. And so you'll show the mail to your mother :thumb_yello:

I swear, It's a serious site :wink2: I've already made several orders and I received it well and quickly :wink2: I know that lots of people ordered items on this site and it was okay. But you can contact the website, ask some infos about it, and they will answer you. And so you'll show the mail to your mother :thumb_yello:

of course it serious... me too I've received something I've ordered on Fuchsia! I've received lollipop earings some days ago! :wink2:

You guys are so lucky you can buy this stuff!

I wanted the "Dont go breaking my heart" bracelet but my mom dosent trust the website :tears:

Did anyone order it? I want to be able too tell my mom that other people bought it and it was okay.

oh yeah loads of people ordered bracelets from that website:thumb_yello: check back through this thread & you'll see people have posted pics of stuff they've bought off fuscia:thumb_yello:

awwatch.jpg

oohh I like it I want one:mf_lustslow: where was it from? and do they have many left?