Mika's Clothing Links!

superstar

my sister brought a cheap one from a shop called tammy (?) because i wouldn't tell her where i got mine from. it was a cheapy version. the beads are smaller and when she wears it the colour comes off the beads and then she has heart shaped colourful marks all over her wrist :naughty:

serves her right.

i want that! it's really sweet :blush-anim-cl:

i brought mine this month, and it came before the date they gave me :thumb_yello:

i hope they haven't sold out again * runs off to double check even though i already know*

the rainbow bracelet says sold out but the don't go breakin my hearts one doesn't say anything about being sold out.

That's where I bought the MFCers their bracelets from and they were exactly the same :blink:

Yeah got those at Tammy's, in BHS, but the colours are fine and my wrist isnt colourfull after wearing those and I wear them all the time. Colour is not ON the beads...

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

my sister brought a cheap one from a shop called tammy (?) because i wouldn't tell her where i got mine from. it was a cheapy version. the beads are smaller and when she wears it the colour comes off the beads and then she has heart shaped colourful marks all over her wrist :naughty:

serves her right.

you know what? I bought one from Fuchsia... and the colours come off... I haven't been lucky with this one:thumbdown: and the one I get from BHS is great, the colour haven't passed yet, don't think it's a matter of price :wink2:

you know what? I bought one from Fuchsia... and the colours come off... I haven't been lucky with this one:thumbdown: and the one I get from BHS is great, the colour haven't passed yet, don't think it's a matter of price :wink2:

wow, weird.

maybe it was just a knock off :naughty:

hey I just realised whilst browsing the Mikagasmic thread & seeing a pic keti posted (see below) that Mika has the same chupa chups lollipop charm I have:punk:

mika-with-lollipopcharm.jpg

& here's mine (the one on it's own in my pic is the same as Mika's if you look)

PICT0001-2.jpg

If anyone wants one (or more getting) send me a pm titled lollipop charms or chupa chups charms & I shall try & get you one/some

I'd be only too happy to do that for you guys

I must point out I can't guarantee you'll get the same colour as Mika though as they are from a gashapon machine & therefor random

they just cost £1 each btw so they're quite cheap:punk:

that's why i have so many (i have more that aren't in the photo :D)

Edited by DarkLight

hey I just realised whilst browsing the Mikagasmic thread & seeing a pic keti posted (see below) that Mika has the same chupa chups lollipop charm I have:punk:

PICT0001-2.jpg

If anyone wants one (or more getting) send me a pm titled lollipop charms or chupa chups charms & I shall try & get you one/some

I must point out I can't guarantee you'll get the same colour as Mika though as they are from a gashapon machine & therefor random

they just cost £1 each btw:punk:

Wow awesome that you found that pic!

PICT0001-2.jpg

just found them on this site but they are $2.50 on here http://www.robio.com.au/prod497.htm

I get them cheaper where I live

darklight, that was a necklace us mfc'ers made in front of the milano gig venue for mika. that specific lollie pendant was hotdlp's, I think. it dates back to april 2007.

the fatty cuddly blue pendant in shape of a guy you see on the pic, is mine :blush-anim-cl:

PICT0001-2.jpg

:mf_lustslow:

I'll pm you!!!!! I would like to have it / them:naughty:

Edited by Gracekelly85

darklight, that was a necklace us mfc'ers made in front of the milano gig venue for mika. that specific lollie pendant was hotdlp's, I think. it dates back to april 2007.

the fatty cuddly blue pendant in shape of a guy you see on the pic, is mine :blush-anim-cl:

oh that's cool so you guys made that for him & he wore it how sweet:blush-anim-cl:

:mf_lustslow:

I'll pm you!!!!! I would like to have it / them:naughty:

I PM-ed too!

Would love it!:wub2:

yeah I got your pm's guys & have pmed you back:thumb_yello: I'm happy to get you the charms no problem I can buy just single one's or if you want a chain for your bag/jeans like I've done with mine I can do that too whatever you want just pm me back how many you want & do you want them to be put on a chain like in my photo or just on their own

as i have mentioned in the pm's to you guys i'll just charge what they cost £1 each charm & whatever postage is to where you live, given that they are small even if you live abroad postage shouldn't cost too much :punk:

Edited by DarkLight
typos

oh that's cool so you guys made that for him & he wore it how sweet:blush-anim-cl:

yeah I got your pm's guys & have pmed you back:thumb_yello: I'm happy to get you the charms no problem I can buy just single one's or if you want a chain for your bag/jeans like I've done with mine I can do that too whatever you want just pm me back how many you want & do you want them to be put on a chain like in my photo or just on their own

as i have mentioned in the pm's to you guys i'll just charge what they cost £1 each charm & whatever postage is to where you live, given that they are small even if you live abroad postage shouldn't cost too much :punk:

Awesome!:wub2:

I'm making a necklace/bracelet from them I think:thumb_yello:

Awesome!:wub2:

I'm making a necklace/bracelet from them I think:thumb_yello:

wow sounds cool:punk: I've made that chain which i attach to my skinny jeans & I have also made some earrings & the others I wear around my neck:punk:

yeah mine are green (apple ones):punk:

I have many lollipop earrings already, but chupa chup earrings will be great also:naughty:

I will make them too!

So 1 lollipop bracelet, 1 lollipop necklace and 2 earrings...it'll be sooo cool!!!:wub2:

I have many lollipop earrings already, but chupa chup earrings will be great also:naughty:

I will make them too!

So 1 lollipop bracelet, 1 lollipop necklace and 2 earrings...it'll be sooo cool!!!:wub2:

ohh i'd love some other lollipop earrings you can't get them here:thumbdown:

I only have the chupa chups ones i made myself

PICT0001-2.jpg

Where'd you find yours from!? :shocked: I've spent monthsss trying to look for a machine selling them again, but I've had no luck :thumbdown:

Where'd you find yours from!? :shocked: I've spent monthsss trying to look for a machine selling them again, but I've had no luck :thumbdown:

here in hull where i live they've had them for months:punk: I just got 2 more on wednesday

would you like me to get you some? I'd be happy to do that for you if you like:punk:

here in hull where i live they've had them for months:punk: I just got 2 more on wednesday

would you like me to get you some? I'd be happy to do that for you if you like:punk:

Not fair :no:

But ok, sure! Yay! Thanks :biggrin2:

Not fair :no:

But ok, sure! Yay! Thanks :biggrin2:

well just let me know how many you want & pm me your address (I do still have it somewhere (I saw it a few days) back from when i sent you the money for the bracelet) But I can't remember what I did with the piece of paper