Mika's Clothing Links!

superstar

It appears so.

They, like many species of animals, are born blind but then gain eyesight afterwards. They may not have the best eyesight, but they aren't blind. They rely on echolocation.

Exactly. Contrary to popular belief, bats aren't actually blind, they don't get caught in your hair, and they're really our friends: eating mosquitoes and other bug pests!

(who knew we had such bat experts on MFC? :naughty:)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Exactly. Contrary to popular belief, bats aren't actually blind, they don't get caught in your hair, and they're really our friends: eating mosquitoes and other bug pests!

(who knew we had such bat experts on MFC? :naughty:)

But just imagine having something like that in your hair?! :eek::tears:

Not me. :lol3:

But I know it now. :mf_rosetinted:

A kangaroo :lmfao:
yup why not then if I was a kangaroo maybe you wouldn't find that so funny as you said a human saying that was funny :lmfao: I was kinda being a tad silly :P

It appears so.

They, like many species of animals, are born blind but then gain eyesight afterwards. They may not have the best eyesight, but they aren't blind. They rely on echolocation.

(who knew we had such bat experts on MFC? :naughty)

wow bat experts extrodinaire :D lol

But just imagine having something like that in your hair?! :eek::tears:

Not me. :lol3:

But I know it now. :mf_rosetinted:

can't be worse than having a big spider in your hair can it though?

can't be worse than having a big spider in your hair can it though?

Not that either would ever be in my hair, but I'd say a bat would be worse. It's bigger and they...would freak me out. On the other hand, I'm not such a fan of spiders either. It would freak me out as well.

:no:

Sooo...I would rather have neither entangled in my hair. :mf_rosetinted:

Not that either would ever be in my hair, but I'd say a bat would be worse. It's bigger and they...would freak me out. On the other hand, I'm not such a fan of spiders either. It would freak me out as well.

:no:

Sooo...I would rather have neither entangled in my hair. :mf_rosetinted:

I'd also not like either in my hair but I do detest spiders a lot!!!

so for me that'd be that little bit worse i reckon

I'd also not like either in my hair but I do detest spiders a lot!!!

so for me that'd be that little bit worse i reckon

I suppose so. :naughty:

To be honest, I've never been that close to a bat, so I can't say bad things about them. :mf_rosetinted: I don't like to make assumptions before I meet people...well, in this case, encounter an animal. It's just they look freaky...no offense, if any bats are reading this. :mf_rosetinted:

To be honest, I've never been that close to a bat, so I can't say bad things about them. :mf_rosetinted: I don't like to make assumptions before I meet people...well, in this case, encounter an animal. It's just they look freaky...no offense, if any bats are reading this. :mf_rosetinted:

yeah they do kinda look a bit freaky yeah I agree but you never know they might be the Mika's of the animal world all sweet & adorable when you really get to know more about them :D:mf_rosetinted:

yeah they do kinda look a bit freaky yeah I agree but you never know they might be the Mika's of the animal world all sweet & adorable when you really get to know more about them :D:mf_rosetinted:

Perhaps. :lol3: I'd sure as heck hope their interior does not match their exterior. :roftl:

Edited by iadoremika

Aww, now don't say that. Bats really are our friends more than our pests. They save humans from pesky mosquitoes and mosquito borne (is that how you spell it?) diseases, as well as protecting crops from insects that might harm them too.

168_red_bat.jpg

See, they are cute!

Bats3.jpg

There's a bat colony under a bridge here in my home town, they're so cool!

85ypsf6.jpg

Okay that's not a bat but it's still cute :wub2:

Maybe I edited my post. :mf_rosetinted:
good move lol :P

Aww, now don't say that. Bats really are our friends more than our pests. They save humans from pesky mosquitoes and mosquito borne (is that how you spell it?) diseases, as well as protecting crops from insects that might harm them too.

168_red_bat.jpg

See, they are cute!

Bats3.jpg

85ypsf6.jpg

aww you just HAD to post a pic of Mika didn't you :naughty: (nice pic btw he looks very handsome) I must say though he is a little batty so i guess it counts:mf_rosetinted: :P

168_red_bat.jpg

See, they are cute!

Bats3.jpg

85ypsf6.jpg

Okay...not all of them, but there are the ones that are really weird looking. :naughty:

First photos: Okay, that one is kinda funny looking. haha

Second photo: Woah, that's cool!

Third photo: I agree. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Okay...not all of them, but there are the ones that are really weird looking. :naughty:

First photos: Okay, that one is kinda funny looking. haha

Second photo: Woah, that's cool!

Third photo: I agree. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

It IS cool. :mf_rosetinted:

Come visit and we'll take you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ann_W._Richards_Congress_Avenue_Bridge

ohh i'd love some other lollipop earrings you can't get them here:thumbdown:

I only have the chupa chups ones i made myself

You can get those on ebay!lot's of different kind of lollipop earrings:thumb_yello:

I love them!

They're so cheap, too bad I can't buy them right now:thumbdown: