Mika's Clothing Links!

superstar

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was on the H&M website a couple of second ago and I saw these t-shirts and I thought they looked kinda familiair, I think mika has worn a sweater with a picture very much like the one that is on the black t-shirt, the guy with the arms in his hands! I don't have the picture on my computer but it was at an award thing and it was a black sweater.. does anybody know wich one I mean??

here is the link to the H&M shirts that I meant:

http://shop.hm.com/nl/campaign?campaign=709_ART&page=GUYS

I was on the H&M website a couple of second ago and I saw these t-shirts and I thought they looked kinda familiair, I think mika has worn a sweater with a picture very much like the one that is on the black t-shirt, the guy with the arms in his hands! I don't have the picture on my computer but it was at an award thing and it was a black sweater.. does anybody know wich one I mean??

here is the link to the H&M shirts that I meant:

http://shop.hm.com/nl/campaign?campaign=709_ART&page=GUYS

That shirts look very very much like one MIKA has worn!!!!! :naughty:

yes! that is the picture I meant! it's so coool.

I've just ordered the t-shirt with that picture from H&M :wub2:

oh good!!!! :punk:

I would like to order it too but at this time I need to save my money... I bought many many things like MIKA!...

Last week I bouth 2 pairs of trousers like him! :naughty:

oh good!!!! :punk:

I would like to order it too but at this time I need to save my money... I bought many many things like MIKA!...

Last week I bouth 2 pairs of trousers like him! :naughty:

haha yeah I actually have to save my money as well for a gig I'm going to but I just had to buy it!!

... like this...

mika2200jr7.gif

yuck sorry man but I find that top revolting eugh it's one item of clothing of Mika's I would never wear even if he gave me his actual top that he'd worn himself!!!

yuckky he normally has such good sense of syle as well!!!:wink2: he's the most stylish man on the planet!!!

that's just one little blip in the fashion stakes that top in my opinion:boxed:

We watch that show too. :naughty: Haven't noticed the hoodie. darn!:mf_rosetinted:

It was one episode when their family friend, Mike, died. It was SUCH a sad episode. :tears:

You know those individual "interview"/ talk type parts? He was wearing the hoodie in at least one of them (he could have been wearing it in more, but I only noticed the one).

yuck sorry man but I find that top revolting eugh it's one item of clothing of Mika's I would never wear even if he gave me his actual top that he'd worn himself!!!

yuckky he normally has such good sense of syle as well!!!:wink2: he's the most stylish man on the planet!!!

that's just one little blip in the fashion stakes that top in my opinion:boxed:

I agree over this one completely. :naughty:

I like the bubble maker tee, very cute! :thumb_yello: