Mika's Clothing Links!

superstar

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yuck sorry man but I find that top revolting eugh it's one item of clothing of Mika's I would never wear even if he gave me his actual top that he'd worn himself!!!

yuckky he normally has such good sense of syle as well!!!:wink2: he's the most stylish man on the planet!!!

that's just one little blip in the fashion stakes that top in my opinion:boxed:

i like it:naughty:

but only recently. i agreed with you yesterday :roftl:

We're special. :mf_rosetinted:

*high five*

im special too :mf_rosetinted:

Zeer zeker wel madame. :mf_rosetinted:

Deventer here. :naughty: Deventer is the 2nd best shopping city in the Netherlands. :naughty: But also boring. :naughty:

Yeah I know deventer! My brother used to go to school there :naughty:

Hmm ik kan ook wel gewoon nederlands praten trouwens maar ik praat automatisch engels xD

Yeah I know deventer! My brother used to go to school there :naughty:

Hmm ik kan ook wel gewoon nederlands praten trouwens maar ik praat automatisch engels xD

I go to school here too. :mf_rosetinted: Boerhaave. Know it?

Nyah, ik ook. :naughty: Iedereen praat hier engels, en nyah, doe ik automatisch ook. :naughty: Nyah is trouwens mn stopwoordje. :naughty:

I go to school here too. :mf_rosetinted: Boerhaave. Know it?

Nyah, ik ook. :naughty: Iedereen praat hier engels, en nyah, doe ik automatisch ook. :naughty: Nyah is trouwens mn stopwoordje. :naughty:

haha yes that is the school my brother went to !! that's funny :naughty:

nyah is leuk, mijn stopwoordje/lachje is mwaha omdat een vriend van mij het de hele tijd zegt xD

I just buy the bracelet with the hearts :D...I love it :D..

But does anyone know where you can buy this Jacket??

326928811_6_bEip.jpeg

And this Shirt??

326605226_6_2GV5.jpeg

I really want to have it...Hope somebody knows??

well from what i remember that jacket is designer but i'm sure you can find a pretty good 'copy' somewhere if i find one i will let you know ( i want one too!) as for the tshirt i believe (correct me if i'm wrong) that a fan on here made it for him can't remember who now:blink:

I think the one you're thinking of is the one sariflor made for him. But it's not that one.

ohh i could've sworn it was that one :blink: ah well silly me :naughty: he wears that much stuff & is given that much stuff it's hard to keep track lol:roftl:

ohh i could've sworn it was that one :blink: ah well silly me :naughty: he wears that much stuff & is given that much stuff it's hard to keep track lol:roftl:

The one she gave him looks kinda like that, I suppose, but if you take a look at her signature, it's different.

I know! I was watching a video on Youtube yesterday, of Mika meeting his fans, and he kept getting handed loads and loads of stuff!

The one she gave him looks kinda like that, I suppose, but if you take a look at her signature, it's different.

I know! I was watching a video on Youtube yesterday, of Mika meeting his fans, and he kept getting handed loads and loads of stuff!

mm indeed he gets sooo much stuff it's hard to keep up with what he got from who:naughty:

:(....

We where to his gig in Amsterdam (HMH)..and he wear there the shirt with that poppet...and my friend wants to have the shirt..Her birthday is almost there and I want it to give it to her..

But I draw the poppet. So I can print the poppet on a shirt that I can buy..

:D....

I was thinking more about the watch:naughty:

Here's another link for the watch. The link that I previously posted said the watch is sold out (sorry, I didn't notice) but this site appears to have it in stock. :wink2:

http://www.oaksonline.co.uk/Pages/product_detail.aspx?Pid=06cba42a-feef-4b8e-b98b-741e92923bdb

That looks just like it!

Earlier when I was on youtube, someone said it was a Puma watch, but I looked through those. This one looks more like it!

I will add it to the first page. :wink2: