Mika's Clothing Links!

superstar

does anyone know what the designs on the shirt are? :blink:

thx for your help, very appreciated! :thumb_yello:

i wish I knew.. the image is very blurry.. I tried and find out but hard luck.

a friend suggested they may be colourful cans.. I haven't got a clue.. :blink:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

does anyone know what the designs on the shirt are? :blink:

The look like rectangles (of some sort), but that's kinda obvious, I know. :naughty: Thing is, they could be something else, but I can't see the detail...

like I didn't ask him before... :sneaky2: but he never cared. :tears: when I meet him next (knocks wood), I'll ask him directly. I did with the red tailed tee and got a detailed answer. so he's used to my odd questions.. :naughty:

what would you googgle to find smt similar in sites..? I'm not a native speaker. :blink: how would you define a tee like that..? I'd like to find even replicas. thx for the help :bleh:

Then I'm sure he'll answer the question, no doubt!

I understand you! I don't know though. Like England is asking, knowing what the design on the t-shirt is may be more helpful.

like I didn't ask him before... :sneaky2: but he never cared. :tears: when I meet him next (knocks wood), I'll ask him directly. I did with the red tailed tee and got a detailed answer. so he's used to my odd questions.. :naughty:

what would you googgle to find smt similar in sites..? I'm not a native speaker. :blink: how would you define a tee like that..? I'd like to find even replicas. thx for the help :bleh:

the red tailed tee?!!

i love that :wub2: and you got an answer.....thats cool.

i love this thread:wub2:

like I didn't ask him before... :sneaky2 but he never cared. :tears when I meet him next (knocks wood), I'll ask him directly. I did with the red tailed tee and got a detailed answer. so he's used to my odd questions.. :naughty

what would you googgle to find smt similar in sites..? I'm not a native speaker. :blink:how would you define a tee like that..? I'd like to find even replicas. thx for the help :bleh:

what was the red tailed tee?

Mika should try to write where he buys hs clothes on the blog, that would be helpful:naughty:

but maybe......"graphic tees" ?

thx for your help, very appreciated! :thumb_yello:

i wish I knew.. the image is very blurry.. I tried and find out but hard luck.

a friend suggested they may be colourful cans.. I haven't got a clue.. :blink

no problem! :wink2:

The look like rectangles (of some sort), but that's kinda obvious, I know. :naughty: Thing is, they could be something else, but I can't see the detail...

Then I'm sure he'll answer the question, no doubt!

I understand you! I don't know though. Like England is asking, knowing what the design on the t-shirt is may be more helpful.

yeah maybe they could be like soda bottles or candy bars....I'm not sure:blink:

this one :wub2:

2646286521ddd200df8eoko4.jpg

he's got a grey one too, which wore the night I asked him about the red one. but the red one is my fave, red suits him perfectly.

thx, I'll try graphi tee :thumb_yello:

ohh yeah! I remember now:wink2:

I loved that one too:wub2:

hints of where he got them from

please :angel_not:

just this one and then I'm off. :wink2:

he didn't tell the name of the shop but it was a place in france I think. his mum got it for him (as usual.. mummy boy.. :naughty:) and she liked them so, she got them in all colours they had. he kept telling me how his mum shops for him and I told him we know. he was a like "oh" :blink::roftl:

I then told him how good they fitted him and how special they were and he was honestly pleased. the looker. :mf_rosetinted:

niiite! :wink2:

just this one and then I'm off. :wink2:

he didn't tell the name of the shop but it was a place in france I think. his mum got it for him (as usual.. mummy boy.. :naughty:) and she liked them so, she got them in all colours they had. he kept telling me how his mum shops for him and I told him we know. he was a like "oh" :blink::roftl:

I then told him how good they fitted him and how special they were and he was honestly pleased. the looker. :mf_rosetinted:

.....:roftl:

just this one and then I'm off. :

he didn't tell the name of the shop but it was a place in france I think. his mum got it for him (as usual.. mummy boy.. and she liked them so, she got them in all colours they had. he kept telling me how his mum shops for him and I told him we know. he was a like "oh" :roftl:

aww that was nice.he's so sweet, we know everything :mf_rosetinted:. shame i don't live in france. :roftl:

thx, I'll try graphi tee

i tried for you:roftl:

http://www.graphi-tee.com/catalog/index.php

sorry....

just this one and then I'm off.

Yes....really sweet he is:blush-anim-cl:

nite friend!!!

well...I tried to message the mikasoundsblog channel on youtube to see if they might reply about the tee......

....probably not, but it was worth a try:biggrin2:

:roftl:

i search about the tee..nothing for the moment..

but i find this:http://www.wetseal.com/assets/ws/product_images/40406831290_lg.jpgnot the same,but not so far:wink2:

on this good website:

http://www.wetseal.com/catalog/category.jsp?categoryId=106

hello everyone...

well i have been wanting to find a necklase that mika has...and i can't so iv have tryed to make it myself:blush-anim-cl:.

well this is what it looks like and im not sure i should stuff it...

2jb4mtj.jpg

(2iitr41.jpg)

i tried for you:

http://www.graphi-tee.com/catalog/index.php

sorry....

Yes....really sweet he is:blush-anim-cl:

nite friend!!!

ROTFL :roftl::naughty:

:

i search about the tee..nothing for the moment..

but i find this:http://www.wetseal.com/assets/ws/product_images/40406831290_lg.jpgnot the same,but not so far:

on this good website:

http://www.wetseal.com/catalog/category.jsp?categoryId=106

ths site's cute. some nice things :thumb_yello:

Yes,because we don't know excactly what is on

that's true. the video quality was low on that blog: bad, bad andy.. :thumbdown:

of course it could have been a strategy from big M for us NOT to find out what's on the tee.. :mf_rosetinted:

thx for the help, fanny. much appreciated! :wub2:

hello everyone...

well i have been wanting to find a necklase that mika has...and i can't so iv have tryed to make it myself:blush-anim-cl:.

well this is what it looks like and im not sure i should stuff it...

2jb4mtj.jpg

(2iitr41.jpg)

thats cool, it looks great so far! :wink2: