'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group

bubuciiis

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

IM HERE! AND PLEASE GIVE ME A DAYDREAM! I SAW MIAK ALL OVER TODAY, I FELT LIKE I WAS HIGH.

i was like MIKA ON THAT HILL? MIKA ON THE WATERFALL? GET DOWN FROM THERE! SARYNADE STOP TOUCHING HIM!

and my mom was like:shocked:

and i was like sorry...... i havent had a daydream in a while. im due for a good romantic one. hehe

Ok start you!

He's stalking you too?

liene, PLEASE make me a daydream.

freestyle wanted one about her. when they were at the bus stop. Ill make one for her tonight if you make one for me now.

i saw mika everywhere today, i think i was hallucinating. he was EVERYWHERE! please.....im over due for a good romantic sweet one. Like this:

:wub2::huglove::blush-anim-cl:

thank god youre back :huglove:

*goes to make a daydream*

:wink2:

bye! have fun! MAKE GOOD MUSIC! hehe

haha. it was fun today because it was the last day, so we played this game, where we were put in teams, and we had to be tied together by like streamer things, and they couldnt rip, and all over our campus (its big. it used to be a college) there would be water melons, and once u got a watermelon, u brought it back to outside the band room, then u smashed it, and then you'd have to eat it. but some random person threw it away cuz it was in the middle of a parking lot. . so we had to dig it out of the parking lot

lol

HI GIRLS !!!

:woot_jump:

i have earing holes now :yay:

it didnt hurt at all ... i was so scared but that woman was very nice :wub2:

she told me not to scare and it wont be very painful and she was right.

now im happy :naughty:

omg! i remember getting my ears pierced! it wasnt painful at all for me! it was so fun! congrats!!!

ok daydream.

freestyle and mika.

M: *sits on a bench, looks at watch*

F: *sits next to Mika.* *looks around, sees Mika, almost falls off the bench, with eyes like this :shocked:, cant say anything*

M: OMG are you ok ?

F: i iii.... guess so. yeah everything is ok.

M: good, i thought you saw something scary.

F: well youre scary enough.

M: sorry ?

F: never mind.

M: no no tell, this will be abother funny reaction of people seeing me *giggles*

F: oh dont tell me ou have a list.

M: not really but the idea is good.

F: can i ask a question ?

M: yes.

F: what is Mika doing at bus stop ?

M: then can i ask what is ...

F: freestyle (sorry i dont know youre name :blush-anim-cl:)

M: what is freestyle doing in a bus stop ?

F: i asked first :D

M: well im a human right ? im going to gym by bus like a normal person, dont see anything strange there.

F: gym ? you seem very fit and muscular to mee, kinda sexy.. *blushes 3x*

M: *turns his head slowly to freestyle side*

F: im SO SORRY. words just came out of my mouth i didnt want to...i just... i told what ...SORRY.

M: relax, its ok. you have no idea how many times i have said girls have a big bust on :naughty:

F: *laughs* really ?i bet not a great feeling to tell it loud.

M: btw if you say so.. maybe i could skip this time to gym ?

F: my bus is going to be here only after 2 hours cause they somehow seemed to cancel 4 runs.

M: it seems we have time to spend.. and im sure this is not the best place to spend it (:naughty:)

F: well, i guess i will have to.

M: you know ? i live near here ... if you want to you can come to my house.

F: thanks. its ok.

M: well i will ask you another time, are you sure ?

F: totally.

M: well i dont want to be unpolite so then i tink i must go, i ordered :wink2:

F: thanks for order.

M: but at least i can leave my phone number if you suddenly change youre mind. i will be at home all day, probobly writing some songs.

F: thanks.

*after 30 mins staring to phone number *

F: should i call him ? ggooosh he is a popstar and gave ME his number. hope fangirls wont kill me but i will try.

*calls*

M: *laughs*

F:hi, well i decided maybe you would like to go out to some cafe? i mean i dont want to go to youre house but a date.... ooh i mean cafe would be nice.

M: you mean date ?

F: NO, well emr a bit, but just because im bored. one date. nothing more.

M: *giggles* we will see. OK, lets meet at a restaurant at the end of street, will wait you there after 15 mins ok hun ?

F: ok..hun ? *laughs* youre a weirdo.

M: i know, but you like weird people huh ? well i like you, not sure youre strange but i like you.

F: *confused* meet you there. *ends conversation*

F: thinks inside - gosh i start to like that guy. *smiles*

ok now im really tired, maybe after 10 minutes will finish.

well idk.......i wanna be in one.

i will give you a title cause i fell i dont have good daydreams tonight. they go messy and RUSHED, which is the worst thing in daydreams, cause if they are rushed you cant imagine well :thumbdown:

so Mika is youre age, you come to carousel with girls and youre in a flirty mood, its hot day and Mika is a worker in carousel, as a summer job. you kinda flirt with him. (he is shirtless cause (he is) its HOT)

haha, i love how your like he is.... i mean IT IS hot.

hehe.

i cant wait....ill get started soon! will u be on long?

i couldnt resist to write he is hot :naughty:

im listening to instant martyr :wub2:

yeah i will be on for a quite long time i think :thumb_yello:

o np! *thinks- i should probally put some earrings in, have only worn them 2 or 3 times this summer. hope they dont close :S *

i know some girls who forgot to put them in and they closed till half and they had to open them with EARING :shocked::boxed:

i could NEVER in my life pierce my ear or any part of my body myself. im soo scared, and i think its a bit dangerous. :blink:

i know some girls who forgot to put them in and they closed till half and they had to open them with EARING :shocked::boxed:

i could NEVER in my life pierce my ear or any part of my body myself. im soo scared, and i think its a bit dangerous. :blink:

ya ive had to reopen it w/ earrings b4. because u get it in but the back closes first, and its only a tiny layer of skin at the point, so u just stick an earring threw

how come u think its dangerous?

ya ive had to reopen it w/ earrings b4. because u get it in but the back closes first, and its only a tiny layer of skin at the point, so u just stick an earring threw

how come u think its dangerous?

well i think its dangerous cause there are some points where you CANT make a whole, you can broke youre eyes, there are some places which have something to do with eyes, so its dangerous, and it you do it youreself its possible yo get some dirt in it and there can be infection.... and well its not safe.

ok...ill start soon. dont oyu love how alll the ones i write start out as simple things and usually end in either a romantic date or a romantic trip to the movies??? hehe, thats just the way i like em!

they all end like that :roftl:

those places i love the most :das::roftl:

well i think its dangerous cause there are some points where you CANT make a whole, you can broke youre eyes, there are some places which have something to do with eyes, so its dangerous, and it you do it youreself its possible yo get some dirt in it and there can be infection.... and well its not safe.

oo gotcha!

well mine closed in the back. hehe, my right ear more than my left ear tho. but it should be good for now