bubuciiis

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yup, now it is!

It's genious... I was just going to sleep... Now I won't sleep a thing!

Again... Thanks a lot, Mika!:sneaky2:

:naughty:

haha

well i fell asleep in band camp today! lol. because i was waiting up for mikas blog and got 1 hr 15 minutes of sleep! lol

haha

well i fell asleep in band camp today! lol. because i was waiting up for mikas blog and got 1 hr 15 minutes of sleep! lol

:lmfao:

I only got 6 hours last night... and that was really hard for me to wake up...

For getting up in a good mood, I need 10 hours of sleep.:bleh:

i wake up early in the supper, weekends and everything. but for school. its so hard to get up~

Yeah, I knoww,it's very very hard... In some classes I just want to sleep... Or not listen to the teacher, but I bloody can't!:thumbdown:

Yeah, I knoww,it's very very hard... In some classes I just want to sleep... Or not listen to the teacher, but I bloody can't!:thumbdown:

sleping in class :naughty: one of my specialties:naughty: especially in 7th and 8th grade *happened quite a lot*. a lot of the time im sick when i fall asleep in class. or in 7th grade. we would read the most boring books (the Illiad, the Oddessey, Beowolf *adult version* and others. lol. but the best reason i fell asleep last year *8th grade* was because i went to a mika concert on tuesday, had to go to school the nxt day, but i jast saw mika! how could i sleep?!?!?! so i finally fell asleep an hr b4 i got up. and i feel asleep before school*im my moms classroom*, science (period one), my moms class (english period 3) and algebra (period 4) lol that was a good day :naughty:

sleping in class :naughty: one of my specialties:naughty: especially in 7th and 8th grade *happened quite a lot*. a lot of the time im sick when i fall asleep in class. or in 7th grade. we would read the most boring books (the Illiad, the Oddessey, Beowolf *adult version* and others. lol. but the best reason i fell asleep last year *8th grade* was because i went to a mika concert on tuesday, had to go to school the nxt day, but i jast saw mika! how could i sleep?!?!?! so i finally fell asleep an hr b4 i got up. and i feel asleep before school*im my moms classroom*, science (period one), my moms class (english period 3) and algebra (period 4) lol that was a good day :naughty:

:naughty:

I didn't get the think that you're your moms classroom... You're homeschooling? (sorry if I'm being kinda dum :S)

well im all out of daydreams, maybe ill do one in a few hours. goodnight! WAIT FIRST, GIVE ME A PROMT FOR TEH DAYDREAM! THEN ILL DO IT!

A promt? I don't know what that is:boxed: Bad english:boxed: But, I guess it's the place where it will ocurr...

Hm... Could it be in... a park? :wub2: or... I don't know... Or maybe at a field of flowers?...:wub2:

like what is happening, where are you.

start it for me and i will keep going.......

and sweet dreams!

Hm...

[Park]

*Me, sitting on a swing, swinging back and forth...Suddenly, Mika approaches and sits on the other swing*

Mika: So..Hey.

Me: *blushes*Hello...

Mika: What's your name?

Me:Carlota.What's yours?

Mika:Mika.(well duh xD)What are you doing here all alone?...

Me: Just need some time to think...

(...)

Sammy, I know it's not very good, but can you continue it? :wink2::blush-anim-cl:

Nighty Night!