bubuciiis

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hehe,

today and yesterdya were absolutely without a doubt THE MOST BEAUTIFUL DAYS of the summer! no lie!

i had rather a sad night though. :(

my dad has to use to the computer. ill be back in like 20 minutes and ill tell you about it.

peace,love,music!

-sAmMY ;D

Why were these days so good?? And why was the night so sad???? I wanna hear please!!!!!!!

so......... the days today and yesterday were GORGEOUS! The sun was out, it was hot but there was a little breeze, adn the grass wa slike EXTRA GREEN! The clouds were big and puffy! It was so pretty yesterday, and today too!

BUT LAST NIGHT WAS JUST LIKE OUR CARNIVAL DAYDREAM, or atleast the beginning.

But last night i went to a carnival with my grandmother and brother. And i met a friend there. So as my friend were walking around we saw this kid. He was working at the carnival doing community service for religion school. He was cooking burgers.

So this kid. Ok. Hes very smart. Him, I and the friend I was with are the officers for the Junior National Honor Society for our district's sector. Him and I were in teh top 5 of our graduating class. Our parents always joked that the two fo us would go to prom together and get married, it was quite embarrassing!

So anyway, hes very smart. And i hadnt seen him since school. He has blonde curly0ish hair, pale skin and these two BIG GREEN/BLUE EYES like ive never seen.

And everyone in school would joke that "Ohhh he likes you!"

And i was embarassed becuase I liked him too.

And everyone thought that he ahd feelings for me.

So he sat behind me n math, and he was always doing things to make me laugh, and smiling at me, and I could tell he jsut felt so akward around me.

But hes very shy. And we werent really the type to date anyone just yet. So we just ....idk.... felt akward aroudn eachother. But we could both tell there was something there.

So last night at the carnival, I saw him. And he saw me. And we looked at eachother.

And then we smiled and waved. And i was like OH MAN. and i remebered how much i liek dhim in school. And i was jsut so sad. And i looked away. And my friend said to me that, he had been staring at me the whole time we were there, and he kept glancing at me.

so last night iw as jsut so sad becuase next year im going to a school thats liek an hour and a half from our town, and im gunna be there alot with clubs and things, and i dont think ill ever see him agian. And i could tell he liked me. and i was just so sad becuase im not gunna see him again, and all my friends were there with their boyfriends but I DOTN WANT THAT! I dont wanna hang on someone just to say OH LOOK I HAVE A BOYFRIEND! But he was so smart and sweet and im just so sad over it.

:(

so thats why my night was so sad. Its dumb i know, but whatever

Its not dumb! He sound nice...You should marry him!

Ah..that sounds lovely! Its raining where i am:thumbdown:

U r probably sleeping right now:naughty:

I just came to say Hello

I haven't been on MFC bout 3-4 days,but here i am now:wub2:

omg:shocked: only 8days left:das::wub2:

see ya leter:arf2:

hey! well ur gone now :P but o wells

ugg.. wednesday:stretcher:

wow greta!

(I'm 15 and 8months)but psssssssssshh

so how do ya feel?

haha

im in pain

so......... the days today and yesterday were GORGEOUS! The sun was out, it was hot but there was a little breeze, adn the grass wa slike EXTRA GREEN! The clouds were big and puffy! It was so pretty yesterday, and today too!

BUT LAST NIGHT WAS JUST LIKE OUR CARNIVAL DAYDREAM, or atleast the beginning.

But last night i went to a carnival with my grandmother and brother. And i met a friend there. So as my friend were walking around we saw this kid. He was working at the carnival doing community service for religion school. He was cooking burgers.

So this kid. Ok. Hes very smart. Him, I and the friend I was with are the officers for the Junior National Honor Society for our district's sector. Him and I were in teh top 5 of our graduating class. Our parents always joked that the two fo us would go to prom together and get married, it was quite embarrassing!

So anyway, hes very smart. And i hadnt seen him since school. He has blonde curly0ish hair, pale skin and these two BIG GREEN/BLUE EYES like ive never seen.

And everyone in school would joke that "Ohhh he likes you!"

And i was embarassed becuase I liked him too.

And everyone thought that he ahd feelings for me.

So he sat behind me n math, and he was always doing things to make me laugh, and smiling at me, and I could tell he jsut felt so akward around me.

But hes very shy. And we werent really the type to date anyone just yet. So we just ....idk.... felt akward aroudn eachother. But we could both tell there was something there.

So last night at the carnival, I saw him. And he saw me. And we looked at eachother.

And then we smiled and waved. And i was like OH MAN. and i remebered how much i liek dhim in school. And i was jsut so sad. And i looked away. And my friend said to me that, he had been staring at me the whole time we were there, and he kept glancing at me.

so last night iw as jsut so sad becuase next year im going to a school thats liek an hour and a half from our town, and im gunna be there alot with clubs and things, and i dont think ill ever see him agian. And i could tell he liked me. and i was just so sad becuase im not gunna see him again, and all my friends were there with their boyfriends but I DOTN WANT THAT! I dont wanna hang on someone just to say OH LOOK I HAVE A BOYFRIEND! But he was so smart and sweet and im just so sad over it.

so thats why my night was so sad. Its dumb i know, but whatever

awwww im sos orry, he sounds really cute! i hope you guys see each other again! you have to! i demand it!!!

So. Hey!

Came back from the mall, smelled Mika's perfum, the Attitude one is stronger, I think when I met him he was wearing mania. Oh, and the guy next to the perfum stand was looking at me really: WTF? She's smelling man's cologne? What a freak...

So, then I went back for 3 times, to smell again, and put it in the paper xD

Then , I bought Beck's record, Modern guilt- sincying it now, really awesome. And finally, I bought MGMT's oracular spectacular.

How is everyone? :biggrin2:

So. Hey!

Came back from the mall, smelled Mika's perfum, the Attitude one is stronger, I think when I met him he was wearing mania. Oh, and the guy next to the perfum stand was looking at me really: WTF? She's smelling man's cologne? What a freak...

So, then I went back for 3 times, to smell again, and put it in the paper xD

Then , I bought Beck's record, Modern guilt- sincying it now, really awesome. And finally, I bought MGMT's oracular spectacular.

How is everyone? :biggrin2:

hahah sounds amazing! lol, that guy can just deal! haha

so does mika smell chickeny? :das: lol

aww thats cool. but im sorry

i bought red skinnys yesterday!!!! and after i purchased them, i saw a light purple pair! like a color mika has in a pic!!!

Awww

I just have some green skinnies, but in september or october I think I'll go shopping for clothes, skinnies are warm, even for the winter !