'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group

bubuciiis

Awww

I just have some green skinnies, but in september or october I think I'll go shopping for clothes, skinnies are warm, even for the winter !

ya, lol

i have

red.jpg

peacock.jpg

and i was gonna get a white pair, but my sister was like "but u cant wear them after labor day" and i was like "you are lame"!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ya, lol

i have

red.jpg

peacock.jpg

and i was gonna get a white pair, but my sister was like "but u cant wear them after labor day" and i was like "you are lame"!

:lmfao:

They are great!!!:thumb_yello:

I'm looking for skinnies, 'cause there are ones at the stradivarius store, but the model doesn't fit me very good :boxed:

so......... the days today and yesterday were GORGEOUS! The sun was out, it was hot but there was a little breeze, adn the grass wa slike EXTRA GREEN! The clouds were big and puffy! It was so pretty yesterday, and today too!

BUT LAST NIGHT WAS JUST LIKE OUR CARNIVAL DAYDREAM, or atleast the beginning.

But last night i went to a carnival with my grandmother and brother. And i met a friend there. So as my friend were walking around we saw this kid. He was working at the carnival doing community service for religion school. He was cooking burgers.

So this kid. Ok. Hes very smart. Him, I and the friend I was with are the officers for the Junior National Honor Society for our district's sector. Him and I were in teh top 5 of our graduating class. Our parents always joked that the two fo us would go to prom together and get married, it was quite embarrassing!

So anyway, hes very smart. And i hadnt seen him since school. He has blonde curly0ish hair, pale skin and these two BIG GREEN/BLUE EYES like ive never seen.

And everyone in school would joke that "Ohhh he likes you!"

And i was embarassed becuase I liked him too.

And everyone thought that he ahd feelings for me.

So he sat behind me n math, and he was always doing things to make me laugh, and smiling at me, and I could tell he jsut felt so akward around me.

But hes very shy. And we werent really the type to date anyone just yet. So we just ....idk.... felt akward aroudn eachother. But we could both tell there was something there.

So last night at the carnival, I saw him. And he saw me. And we looked at eachother.

And then we smiled and waved. And i was like OH MAN. and i remebered how much i liek dhim in school. And i was jsut so sad. And i looked away. And my friend said to me that, he had been staring at me the whole time we were there, and he kept glancing at me.

so last night iw as jsut so sad becuase next year im going to a school thats liek an hour and a half from our town, and im gunna be there alot with clubs and things, and i dont think ill ever see him agian. And i could tell he liked me. and i was just so sad becuase im not gunna see him again, and all my friends were there with their boyfriends but I DOTN WANT THAT! I dont wanna hang on someone just to say OH LOOK I HAVE A BOYFRIEND! But he was so smart and sweet and im just so sad over it.

:(

so thats why my night was so sad. Its dumb i know, but whatever

oh sammy that sounds terrible :thumbdown: why didnt you went to him ? :blink: sounds so romantic and sad. how can i cheer you up ?:wub2::thumb_yello:

..you know what im gunna say already. how about me in a good romantic daydream. hehe

carlota, right nwo im recording COME HOME. Cuz its sad and im sad. hehe

but a daydream would make me happier! hehe, im so demanding!:blush-anim-cl:

past few weeks ive seen you sad lots of times...thats not good. mika really needs to get back to USA now, i hate seeing you sad love :wub2:

lets daydream but maybe we could a bit different this time ?

like everybody writes one line, cause i have to work on computer so i cant write long daydream.youre not ddemanding, i like people who say how i can help cause when i ask my friends - "whats wrong ?" they ALWAYS answer - "nothing". then i have to guess it like an idiot. :thumbdown:

..you know what im gunna say already. how about me in a good romantic daydream. hehe

carlota, right nwo im recording COME HOME. Cuz its sad and im sad. hehe

but a daydream would make me happier! hehe, im so demanding!:blush-anim-cl:

:wub2::blush-anim-cl::bleh:

past few weeks ive seen you sad lots of times...thats not good. mika really needs to get back to USA now, i hate seeing you sad love :wub2:

lets daydream but maybe we could a bit different this time ?

like everybody writes one line, cause i have to work on computer so i cant write long daydream.youre not ddemanding, i like people who say how i can help cause when i ask my friends - "whats wrong ?" they ALWAYS answer - "nothing". then i have to guess it like an idiot. :thumbdown:

he does need to come back to the US

YES! absolutely! and its ok, im better now. IM FINE REALLY!

And everyone, two new songs on unsigned.com

These are probablly my two favorite, and they have alot of effect on them so they sound liek im in a big room. its cool. hehe

"Chasing Cars" By Snow Patrol

And

"Come Home" By OneRepublic

http://www.unsigned.com/sammyraemusic

enjoy!!!!!!!!

i would lvoe to daydream! whats the topic? And whos starting? And whos the main character?

ive heard 'em both! theyre quite good! :bleh:

sammy i read youre daydream, it was amazing, LONG so i could imagine details :wub2:

end with fireworks.... mmm :blush-anim-cl:

i really loved it but i didnt post cause no one was online, and i forgot to say it now.

think the best daydream this far, you are a great writer. :huglove:

thank you!

Thats sweet.

and yes alot of people asked me where i recorded.

The answer is in my room in front of my computer on a cheap microphone which came FREE with the computer.

So yeah. not good quality. But i can add effects to make it sound like I am in a larger room!

SO LETS DAYDREAM!

TELL ME....WHO....WHERE.....AND WHEN!

And liene, did you read our carnival daydream? I dont think you did?

in youre room ?

quality was perfect. really, i could never think its in a simple room, sounds like big hall or something :thumb_yello:

G.R.E.A.T.

so someone tell me....where is this daydream? when? who and about what?

and btw, we are each going to do a little bit and the next perosn will continue. sound good?

its liene's idea. ;D

shes the godess of daydreams. she makes amazing ones, if you havent noticed yet! hehe

can I be the character? xD

so someone tell me....where is this daydream? when? who and about what?

and btw, we are each going to do a little bit and the next perosn will continue. sound good?

its liene's idea. ;D

shes the godess of daydreams. she makes amazing ones, if you havent noticed yet! hehe

maybe in backstage ? we are a team wich puts on Mikas make-up and stuff this is good because we can add lots of people :thumb_yello:

oh and sammy YOU are the best daydreamer, its always possible to imagine yours, mine are often rushed and in a banal language cause i know very little group of words in english.

we are HIS age. he is a singer like in real and we are make-up and hair and stuff girls :wink2:

so i will write down who can you be:

Mika- Liene

Make up girl- Devin

Hair girl- Sammy

styilist - Carlota

so choose who you want to be.

EDIT: the thing ig that this HAS to be romantic daydream but we will only know who will be the lucky girl when it will go on :das: this should interesting.

we are HIS age. he is a singer like in real and we are make-up and hair and stuff girls :wink2:

so i will write down who can you be:

Mika

Make up girl

Hair girl

styilist

so choose who you want to be.

EDIT: the thing ig that this HAS to be romantic daydream but we will only know who will be the lucky girl when it will go on :das: this should interesting.

ehhe sounds fun

make up girl if its not taken :blush-anim-cl: