'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group

bubuciiis

we are HIS age. he is a singer like in real and we are make-up and hair and stuff girls :wink2:

so i will write down who can you be:

Mika

Make up girl

Hair girl

styilist

so choose who you want to be.

EDIT: the thing ig that this HAS to be romantic daydream but we will only know who will be the lucky girl when it will go on :das: this should interesting.

stylist. :das:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I CALL HAIR I CALL HAIR I CALL HAIR I CALL HAIR I CALL HAIR I CALL HAIR I CALL HAIR I CALL HAIR I CALL HAIR I CALL HAIR I CALL HAIR I CALL HAIR I CALL HAIR I CALL HAIR I CALL HAIR I CALL HAIR I CALL HAIR I CALL HAIR I CALL HAIR I CALL HAIR I CALL HAIR I CALL HAIR I CALL HAIR I CALL HAIR I CALL HAIR I CALL HAIR I CALL HAIR I CALL HAIR I CALL HAIR I CALL HAIR I CALL HAIR I CALL HAIR

so...who starts? i think liene shoudl do it, she came up with the idea!

i thinkk u might want hair~ lol

i think she should!

Me: Well, your performing live on television. Youll be broadcast to the usa, latvia and portugal!:bleh: Arent you excited!

Mika: Yes! Very! So how am i going to look tonight?

Me: Well your hair is gunna be great! Im thinking we leave your naturual curls but enhance them a little. I also think we should leave one down so it bounces on your forehead, thats very cute.

Mika: Hehe, sounds great. So how about the makeup, Devin!? How is my makeup gunna look?

*After that part, i think who ever is his costume person should describe what hes gunna be wearing. and wouldnt it be cool if later in the daydream, after hes all done, we each post a pic of our part? Like i could post a pic of him with the hair that i did, and devin one of the makeup he did, and the costume gal a pic of whatever he is wearing.*

TAKE IT AWAY DEVIN!

me: well your skin is already perfect, but i want this to be amazing

mika: *blushing*

me: im thinking just a little bit of blush. and i really want to bring out your eyes for this. it may sound strange, but i want to add some mascara. its all natural, but and not noticable, but i want your eyes to be the focalpoint. and i want to know how your outfit is going to look too, before going on.

mika: you're the boss

*sorry im terrible at this. take it away, someone!

me: im thinking just a little bit of blush. and i really want to bring out your eyes for this. it may sound strange, but i want to add some mascara. its all natural, but and not noticable, but i want your eyes to be the focalpoint. and i want to know how your outfit is going to look too, before going on.

ok im mika so i wil answer this one :wink2:

M: youre the boss, but about the mascara, are you SURE ? im not a girl *giggles*

Mika: What about my costume, carlota? What are you thinking of?

Me: Well, I wold like something coloruful, bright and bold. But not too vain.. So, you'll wear a striped-tail-jacket, and under it, I'm thinking of something like ... Hm... Just a white t-shirt, and then in the down part, you'll be wearing that cartoon pants. And of course... Black braces. And the louboutin designed shoes. Is that okay?

Mika: I think that will be very nice! Thanks!

Carry on!

oh girls i have to go now :shocked:

my dad saw me AGAIN here, in computer room. he is angry AGAIN. i should be more careful next time :tears:

see you in the morning friends.

bye,....its 1:47 here :boxed:

love.

Liene.

ouch :tears:

Good luck, and nighty night liene :huglove:

oh girls i have to go now :shocked:

my dad saw me AGAIN here, in computer room. he is angry AGAIN. i should be more careful next time :tears:

see you in the morning friends.

bye,....its 1:47 here :boxed:

love.

Liene.

o f*ck,ups:glasses2:sry 4 that...

here is 12:49am but mine r sleeping :naughty:

:bye:Liene sweet dreams

someone is here?

ok im mika so i wil answer this one :wink2:

M: youre the boss, but about the mascara, are you SURE ? im not a girl *giggles*

me: trust me on this one! your eyes will look MAGNIFISANT! u wont be able to tell its their, but youre eyes will be gorgeous!

mika: *sigh* *under his breath*i've got one crazy lady doing my makeup

me: *applying mascara* wow, look in the mirror mika, those are the most lovely natural looking eyes i have ever seen! i told you nothing to worry about!

mika: well who would have thought. it looks like regular, but it makes me wanna look right into my eyes!

me: *giggling* told you

mika: it just doesnt make much sence

me: i know! thats just the power of lysol baby

mika: WTF? theyres lysol in this?

me: haha no. just wanted to see your reaction

mika: you little bastard you *chuckles* now SPRAY ON THE GLITTER!

me: but now calling me a fool *smiling*

take it away

me: trust me on this one! your eyes will look MAGNIFISANT! u wont be able to tell its their, but youre eyes will be gorgeous!

me: *applying mascara* wow, look in the mirror mika, those are the most lovely natural looking eyes i have ever seen! i told you nothing to worry about!

mika: well who would have thought. it looks like regular, but it makes me wanna look right into my eyes!

take it away

So now I think this fits here :P

Me:(goes and gets clothes)

Well, I wold like something coloruful, bright and bold. But not too vain.. So, you'll wear a striped-tail-jacket, and under it, I'm thinking of something like ... Hm... Just a white t-shirt, and then in the down part, you'll be wearing that cartoon pants. And of course... Black braces. And the louboutin designed shoes.

Mika: I think that's great... *Starts taking off clothes*

Now... let's dress you up...

*puts the pants .... Mika stretches his arms for the t-shirt, then the jacket, then he puts his shoes on, then I put him his braces under the jacket.*

:das:

Carry on!

Me: Speaking of girliness, i was actually planning on using some tresseme on your hair. its great for curly hair and has a wonderful scent too.

Mika: Am I really going to go out on live television looking AND SMELLING like a woman?!?!

All of us (me,devin,carlota): JUST TRUST US!

Mika: Liek i said, *taking a deep breah* your the bosses! So what are starting with? hair makeup? clothes?

someone let me know what we are starting with! evin, you could do his makeup if you want! ill do hair next

haha ok

me: well i'll let them start, but we can get someone to go fetch some cologne for you

mika:thatd be nice

me: now would u want Armani Mania? or something else?

mika: o i want you guys to pick

me: GIRLS! what do we want mika to smell like tonight??

carry on

meee:mf_rosetinted:

great:thumb_yello:

take it away

how did u ... do this?i mean wrote ,it's :lmao:

but he doesn't use mascara :lol3: i hope:naughty:

So now I think this fits here :P

Me: (goes and gets clothes)

Well, I wold like something coloruful, bright and bold. But not too vain.. So, you'll wear a striped-tail-jacket, and under it, I'm thinking of something like ... Hm... Just a white t-shirt, and then in the down part, you'll be wearing that cartoon pants. And of course... Black braces. And the louboutin designed shoes.

Mika: I think that's great... *Starts taking off clothes*

Now... let's dress you up...

*puts the pants .... Mika stretches his arms for the t-shirt, then the jacket, then he puts his shoes on, then I put him his braces under the jacket.*

:das:

Carry on!

here. :wink2: