'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group

bubuciiis

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yep im gone. you should listen to Your Sympathy right now.

its very sad. you can morn my loss.:bleh:

WAIT...WAIT NO....THERES A PULSE SHOWING. I...IM BACK......IM COMING BACK! I LOOKED AT MY MIKA WALL AND SAW THAT PICTURE WHERE HE IS LOOKING OVER HIS SHOULDER....and you know how people lives flash before their eyes? Well my daydreams flashed before my eyes. all of them. The prom one where me and mika danced to Happy Ending. The Final Kiss in the Romeo and Julliet daydream. Me and Mika at starbucks. Mika holding me becuase i was scared in the Movie Theater Daydream.....and then finally i saw the carnival daydream. me and mika were ontop of the ferris wheel...and the fireworks were going off. There was this one giant firework that i saw BOOM! then suddenly i was back alive. The firework was actually the shockt aht brought me back to life.

IM ALIVE! MIKA-ENDUCED DEATH AND MIKA-ENDUCED COMING BACK TO LIFE! IM ALIVE! *tears of happiness, hug you all*

so...where were we???:bleh:

OOOOO tHANK MIKA YOU'RE ALIVE!!!!!:thumb_yello:

Well I'm sick!:thumbdown:

I'm good except for the fact that I'm sick and Sammy left us!!!:crybaby::sad::(

:naughty:

awww hahaha
yep im gone. you should listen to Your Sympathy right now.

its very sad. you can morn my loss.:bleh:

WAIT...WAIT NO....THERES A PULSE SHOWING. I...IM BACK......IM COMING BACK! I LOOKED AT MY MIKA WALL AND SAW THAT PICTURE WHERE HE IS LOOKING OVER HIS SHOULDER....and you know how people lives flash before their eyes? Well my daydreams flashed before my eyes. all of them. The prom one where me and mika danced to Happy Ending. The Final Kiss in the Romeo and Julliet daydream. Me and Mika at starbucks. Mika holding me becuase i was scared in the Movie Theater Daydream.....and then finally i saw the carnival daydream. me and mika were ontop of the ferris wheel...and the fireworks were going off. There was this one giant firework that i saw BOOM! then suddenly i was back alive. The firework was actually the shockt aht brought me back to life.

IM ALIVE! MIKA-ENDUCED DEATH AND MIKA-ENDUCED COMING BACK TO LIFE! IM ALIVE! *tears of happiness' date=' hug you all*

so...where were we???:bleh:[/quote']

omg! what a miricle!!! well now we know mika is a killer and a savior!

im terribly sorry. feel better!

how can we cheer you up.

oh geez... i just looked at another pic on my wall... feeling tired...loosing consciousness....its all gettign dark around me. my arm is numb......i...im...im..slip....im slipping away again......

maybe i should just hide my mika wall:bleh:

no, its ok! i looked at the picture of him form school when he was liek 10 and it made it all better! IM OK NOW! YAYYYY!!

Mmmmmm... I guess I'll just look at pics of Mika and he'll cheer me up!!!! but i'll be indanger of having an breakdown, Oh well! Mika's worth it!!

what kind of breakdown?!??!

I don't know!!! I've on heard of them!!

The story tell that when you loook at a pic of Mika for too long he hipnotizes you with his eyes and thne you have THE breakdown. I've aso heard that the type of breakdown depends on the person!!

Oh OH!

does that include crying for no reason, listening to sad mika songs and falling asleep with a picture of him which has been sprayed with his cologne??

Becuase if so...i have those very VERY often. several times a week. i jsut looka t him and i just lose all control.

i think the majority of the fourplets have been there. am i right? we just totally cant stand it. thats why we are fourplets. we all think the same!

The fourplet rock!!! But why are we called fourplets??

is that bad?????

and this is why we are fourplets......

Well.....

Liene (Bubciiis) Started this thread after her and another girl (I think it was Bel)

were in some other thread. As they tried to post, they realized they couldnt keep up with all the posting the adults were doing and they felt liek they were getting trampled! They just wanted to have their own place!

So Liene created this thread, for people around the ages of 13 14 and 15.

That way we could talk abotu our stuff and no adults woudl make us feel small ;D

so................. I and another girl said how "We had the exact same feelings about Mika, and MFC and had the same thoughtS!"

so that made us say................... WE ARE TWINS!

But then i also realized that Liene had the same thoughts as us... SO WE BECAME TRIPLETS!

Finally, another member came to the group and we realized we also had the same feelings towards mika and MFC, so we became FOURPLETS! (or triplets plus 1, 4 triplets)

So as more girls, ages around us with the same LOVE FOR MIKA, feelings about MFC, ideas about mfc and so on came to the group, we couldnt keep changing our name from fourplets to five-plets to six-plets and so on!

so we just kept it at FOURPLETS!

but there are many of us....aroudn 10 i think!

so there you have is, the story of the 10 (or more, becuase we keep growing!) FOURPLETS!

That's a great story!!! I'm the smallest Colombian fan in the whole forum!! it's great... I call myself the colombian baby!

why, what has happened to you elbow?!?!

AND WHY ISNT MIKA SITTING NEXT TO ME?!! THAT MAKES ME SAD.

hehe

lets just say i wanted mika to post a blog :mf_rosetinted: haha no. lets just say band camp. i was playing a game, got shoved on to the track outlining the football field. landed on my elbow. on thursday. OWW

and why isnt mika watching a movie w/ his arm around me?

w...what are you talking about......hes right there at my piano! hes playing over my shoulder! Over my shoulder...running away. feels like im............................um.....mika...you can continue now......mika?mika??!?

*looks behind me* MIKA!?!?! WHERE ARE YOU!!?!?! HES GONE!?!!

MIKA!!!!

I think you're kinda crazy cuz Mika is right here with me!!

He's actually petting my dog!! Lukas don't bark!! It's ok, It's MIKA!!! Lukas it's mika... he's here... LUKAS WHAT DID YOU DO TO MIKA!!!!

P.S. Lukas is my dog

I think you're kinda crazy cuz Mika is right here with me!!

He's actually petting my dog!! Lukas don't bark!! It's ok' date=' It's MIKA!!! Lukas it's mika... he's here... LUKAS WHAT DID YOU DO TO MIKA!!!!

P.S. Lukas is my dog[/font']

actually, those are my robots. mika IS right here. talking to my dad. so, you guys are bothe wrong

um...stop lying becuase mika is right here. im running my fingers through his soft curly hair. his soft, dark hair.

wait...no...thats just my poofy dog lexy. im petting her head.

LEXY! BECOME MIKA! NOW! ABRA CADABRA!

dont lie ot yourself becase mika is here! NOT THERE!

Sammy... Look, Mika is right here, I'm sitting on his lap in this moment...

OUCH!!! *falls off the chair* Mika where did you go?!!

Oh he just went to get us some drinks! *gulp gulp gulp* Thank for the tea Meeks!

Seeee... he is right here!

YOU TELL LIES! BECAUSE MIKA IS HERE HELPING ME WITH MY RELIGION HOMEWORK! YA KNOW, HES SINGING HOLY JOHNNY TO ME! AND IM WRITING THE LYRICS DOWN!

AND THAT TEA IS FAKE. YOUR IMAGINING IT. CUZ IM DRINKING IT RIGHT NOW. AND ITS HOT, JUST LIKE THIS MAN SINGING HOLY JOHNNY TO ME. MMMMMIIIKKKKKKAAAAAAAAA. SO STOP LYEING!

OK for real... Mika is right here with me, he's drinking some coke I gave him!!

OH MY GOD! I just realized something!!!! Remember when we were daydreming about Mika having Fourplet?? Well I think we are with Mika's identical brothers!!!! wow!!

What's your's wearing??

MY MOM IS TERRIBLE!!!!!

SO SHES TELLINNNG ME ABOUT A DREAM SHE HAD ON THE TRIP. IT WENT

it was my birthday, and a man comes up to my mom and dad, while making sure i wasnt there. it was mika. he came up and told my mom that he was going to file a restraining order on me because i somehow got his fone number and called him all the time. and my mom was like "well while you are here mika, its her birthday today, so can i get your autograph for her??" and my dad nor mika laughed!!!!

i find that to be terrible, even though she asked him for an autograph for me. the fact that she drempt that made me cry and laugh!! but cry!!!!!!

girls....ive REALLY gotta go to bed...im so tired!

i had fun tonight! we will talk soon.

and laura. mika is sleeping downstairs on my couch. im serious. so idc what you think you see, it must be a mika-mirage!

hehe, *patting you on the head like a little child* the fact that you have an imaginary friend is so cute!

hehe, no im kidding. good night everyone!

good night

you two and your "mika" convos *tisk tisk tisk* if only you guys knew the truth