bubuciiis

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Same here :thumbdown:

liene you know i always feel taht too. and the only cure is to run really fast and scream lyrics. hehe

love you too!

aw im so happy someone understands :wub2:

Madara used to be a fan, but now she is kinda turned her back on Mika, and i felt LONELY. but its ok now :punk:

love you guys :huglove:

Aw, damn, my mom thinks Mika is insane.. :naughty:

She says he has "um parafuso a menos" ... I don't know how to say it in english... :naughty:

But it's like a part of his head is missing:lmfao:

She says he's not normal :roftl:

And I said to her : That's why I love the guy! :naughty:

Um parafuso a menos ?

:roftl:

People always say that to me !! xD

My mother just doesnt use to talk, she is just to sick of me talking about him ! :roftl:

Um parafuso a menos ?

:roftl:

People always say that to me !! xD

My mother just doesnt use to talk, she is just to sick of me talking about him ! :roftl:

Hahaha, sometimes mine is sick, but other times, she can be funny ... Or even hilarious:roftl::roftl:

aw im so happy someone understands :wub2:

Madara used to be a fan, but now she is kinda turned her back on Mika, and i felt LONELY. but its ok now :punk:

love you guys :huglove:

I'm alone too . :tears: That's why I love to be here . It's the only place when I can talk about Mika .

Well . . . My bestfriends it's Mika fan too, but sometimes I wonder if she really likes him . I know she like, but she do things that I dont get how a fan can do . In Mika's gig she was talking with some guy and sometimes she was just talking to that guy and not looking to Mika in the stage !

Hahaha, sometimes mine is sick, but other times, she can be funny ... Or even hilarious:roftl::roftl:

not mine . I feel very bad . . . cause sometimes I'm reading something very funny about him and if I try to show to my family they all do sick faces . :thumbdown:

My friends don't even respect him.:thumbdown:

Well, some of them start insulting them... But I just ignore, 'cause the important ones don't do that... When they do that, you should ALWAYS ignore, you know, 'cause if they know you get upset about it, they keep going on..:wink2:

not mine . I feel very bad . . . cause sometimes I'm reading something very funny about him and if I try to show to my family they all do sick faces . :thumbdown:

Yes... Sometimes they don't understand either...:thumbdown:

my friends cant stand it when i talk abotu him. a couple like a song or two. but not too many. im sad. but then i come here! hehe

mafa, i relaly have no ideas, i daydreamed alot for liene today! hehe

SO.........WHATS NEW?! my brother came home form football, he was sick. :(

so now people are home and i gotta tune it down a bit. WAHHH!!!

hey wheres devin today?!?!

You are the only one who answered me !! :mf_rosetinted:

Oh . . I wanted to daydream .

Whatever . . .

About Mika fans around me . There are some friends who like him, but not enough to go to Mika's gig here . But most of my friends hate him or hate when I talk about him .

I'm alone too . :tears: That's why I love to be here . It's the only place when I can talk about Mika .

Well . . . My bestfriends it's Mika fan too, but sometimes I wonder if she really likes him . I know she like, but she do things that I dont get how a fan can do . In Mika's gig she was talking with some guy and sometimes she was just talking to that guy and not looking to Mika in the stage !

Madara is just the same, sometimes i fell like Madara pretends she is interested to make me happy, but im not happy if she acts like she likes him, i better know the truth than see quite bad acting actually.

sometimes she pretends like she REALLY likes him but some days she says such a bad things.

but one thing is surprising, she REALLY wants to go to gig. she even pushed me to save money for a gig, though i spent it all.

cause im just a teenager and my mind is too small to save money for something i dont know when and where, will happen. hope you understand. its like, it would be easy to save money for something i can see/touch and feel that one day i will get, but i dont even know how much money i will need to go to a gig, dont know when is the gig, dont know if my mom will let.

so i spent it :roftl:

i think im starting to get used to that i cant go to madara anymore ans show her all videos and talk to her hours about mika,cause i dont want this to end like with Žanete, she HATED mika cause i LOVED him, so i stopped talking with her about him, and its better now.

if i will go TOO far with madara she will stop talking to me :roftl:

Madara is just the same, sometimes i fell like Madara pretends she is interested to make me happy, but im not happy if she acts like she likes him, i better know the truth than see quite bad acting actually.

sometimes she pretends like she REALLY likes him but some days she says such a bad things.

but one thing is surprising, she REALLY wants to go to gig. she even pushed me to save money for a gig, though i spent it all.

cause im just a teenager and my mind is too small to save money for something i dont know when and where, will happen. hope you understand. its like, it would be easy to save money for something i can see/touch and feel that one day i will get, but i dont even know how much money i will need to go to a gig, dont know when is the gig, dont know if my mom will let.

so i spent it :roftl:

i think im starting to get used to that i cant go to madara anymore ans show her all videos and talk to her hours about mika,cause i dont want this to end like with Žanete, she HATED mika cause i LOVED him, so i stopped talking with her about him, and its better now.

if i will go TOO far with madara she will stop talking to me :roftl:

LOl, same happens here... We must have limits... I mean, we can't always talk about Mika...:wink2:

It's horrible isn't it???? I mean evertime someone wants to make me mad they just say something bad about Mika and I get furious!!

My cousin it's the one who makes jokes about Mika to annoy me, but he likes him . I love my cousin, cause he is 4 years and 364 days older than me and we are really friends ! He is always saying stupid things about Mika, not bad things, just nonsense things, at least he talks about him and he let me talk. He is not like my brother who leaves or ignores me when I want to tell him something about Mika .

My cousin and my brother were doing an interrail and before they went my cousin told me something like "After the interreail I will login in the MFC and I will be there all time just like you, just to understand you" and then I told him "You can't" and him "I wouldn't stand it!" . And we both laugh ! :roftl:

yeah true.

i can understand my friends sometimes, well i wouldnt want to listen about TH all the time :roftl:

HAHA You're totally right! All my friends are mad about them, and I just... Hate them, you know..:blink: But I respect, and I hear them sometimes... But other times it's just too much!:naughty: