'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group

bubuciiis

all my friends are like that!

IM GUNNA GO WATCH THE CONCERT DVD! BYE GIRLS! LOVE YOU ALL! TALK TOMMOROW!

BYE.

BIG thank you again for greetings and for the daydream :wub2:

it was BEAUTIFUL. my favorite :thumb_yello:

love you sammy, have a good time i think im leaving soon too its 2:07 am here :naughty:

love you :huglove:

bye.

love.

Lienexx

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Madara is just the same, sometimes i fell like Madara pretends she is interested to make me happy, but im not happy if she acts like she likes him, i better know the truth than see quite bad acting actually.

sometimes she pretends like she REALLY likes him but some days she says such a bad things.

but one thing is surprising, she REALLY wants to go to gig. she even pushed me to save money for a gig, though i spent it all.

cause im just a teenager and my mind is too small to save money for something i dont know when and where, will happen. hope you understand. its like, it would be easy to save money for something i can see/touch and feel that one day i will get, but i dont even know how much money i will need to go to a gig, dont know when is the gig, dont know if my mom will let.

so i spent it :roftl:

i think im starting to get used to that i cant go to madara anymore ans show her all videos and talk to her hours about mika,cause i dont want this to end like with Žanete, she HATED mika cause i LOVED him, so i stopped talking with her about him, and its better now.

if i will go TOO far with madara she will stop talking to me :roftl:

Maddy it's not like that . Maddy says she is completly crazy about him . Just like me . But I feel like "So why arne't you in MFC?" "So why don't you read his blog?" "So why don't you talk about him when you are with me?" .

I feel like crappy when I am with her smetimes, just because I start to wonder if she really loves him as much as I do . The last time I was with her in Lisbon, she always felt asleep in the sofa and me and her sister was talking about him and seeing photos and beeing in MFC having such a good time and then I feel really bad cause she went to Mika's gig and her sister don't and I though maybe Margarida would love to be there more that Maddy . But well . . . I can't be in her mind and I just have to believe in her, cause she is the people who I trust all my live .

Well, since you're talking about that...

Sometimes, I go to a friends house.. but she NEVER lets me go on the internet... She's bad at me, but I don't want to say it to her. I mean, she HATES that I go on the MFC... :tears: And she wants to invite me to come over for a week... And I can't say no... :crybaby:

Maddy it's not like that . Maddy says she is completly crazy about him . Just like me . But I feel like "So why arne't you in MFC?" "So why don't you read his blog?" "So why don't you talk about him when you are with me?" .

I feel like crappy when I am with her smetimes, just because I start to wonder if she really loves him as much as I do . The last time I was with her in Lisbon, she always felt asleep in the sofa and me and her sister was talking about him and seeing photos and beeing in MFC having such a good time and then I feel really bad cause she went to Mika's gig and her sister don't and I though maybe Margarida would love to be there more that Maddy . But well . . . I can't be in her mind and I just have to believe in her, cause she is the people who I trust all my live .

thats strange :blink:

but WHY isnt she on MFC ?

Sometimes, I go to a friends house.. but she NEVER lets me go on the internet... She's bad at me, but I don't want to say it to her. I mean, she HATES that I go on the MFC... :tears: And she wants to invite me to come over for a week... And I can't say no... :crybaby:

you cant say no ? :shocked:

nut maybe say you will come but you really would like to get on MFC, everyday for an 30 minutes :thumb_yello:

AHAHHAAH . . . :lmfao:

Wait ? I invite you to my house for a week . . . :boxed:

:lmfao:

you cant say no ? :shocked:

nut maybe say you will come but you really would like to get on MFC, everyday for an 30 minutes :thumb_yello:

I can't say no 'cause her mom is a friend of my mom... and she'd kill me:thumbdown:

Well I wish I could say that...

maddy :wink2:

She don't spend many time in the internet . But well . . . I told you . Sometimes I just can't get it . But . . . I feel really bad . Cause everutime I think Maddy is lying to me I remember "Her sister died! Remember?!" like "you know she wouldn't lye to you, cause she always says you are EVERYTHING for her! why would she lye to you!" and then I think "Maybe she just wants to see me happy!" but then I realise "Dont be idiot! She knows how you hate lies and how you think people should always say what they think! And well... do you remember that time where she found "Instant Martyr" and she told she was crying!?" . In that time I start to cry or I just quit and I do something to keep me out of my mind !

She don't spend many time in the internet . But well . . . I told you . Sometimes I just can't get it . But . . . I feel really bad . Cause everutime I think Maddy is lying to me I remember "Her sister died! Remember?!" like "you know she wouldn't lye to you, cause she always says you are EVERYTHING for her! why would she lye to you!" and then I think "Maybe she just wants to see me happy!" but then I realise "Dont be idiot! She knows how you hate lies and how you think people should always say what they think! And well... do you remember that time where she found "Instant Martyr" and she told she was crying!?" . In that time I start to cry or I just quit and I do something to keep me out of my mind !

her sister died ? :shocked:

sorry i didnt get the whole thing around with it :blush-anim-cl:

her sister died ? :shocked:

sorry i didnt get the whole thing around with it :blush-anim-cl:

Yes . My cousin died about 3 years ago . Well . . cause when Leonor died me and Maddy became best friends, because she was very sad and I trid my best to help her . And because of that me and Maddy become like , I dont know, we tell EVERYTHING for each other ! I don't know how to explain it .

Yes . My cousin died about 3 years ago . Well . . cause when Leonor died me and Maddy became best friends, because she was very sad and I trid my best to help her . And because of that me and Maddy become like , I dont know, we tell EVERYTHING for each other ! I don't know how to explain it .

so maddy is youre cousin too ? :blink:

aww this story is so touching.

sorry about being so importunate but why did she died so young ?

Žanete was like that too, but it was BEFORE this BIG argue. now i feel we will never have this connection again, and its very sad, but its true.

so maddy is youre cousin too ? :blink:

aww this story is so touching.

sorry about being so importunate but why did she died so young ?

Žanete was like that too, but it was BEFORE this BIG argue. now i feel we will never have this connection again, and its very sad, but its true.

Maddy it's my cousin . It's like they were three sisters: Leonor, the oldest, Maddy and Margarida, you youngest.

Leonor died 3 years ago, when she was 14 . I feel really bad cause I'm 14 now and I feel like I can fell asleep and never wake up . Just like she did . I used to love Leonor, cause she was just an amazing girl. She was way to inteligent, she was pretty and she was really funny, she was awesome ! When I was 12 years old my idol was her, I wanted to be just like her and then she died and some part of me died with her, before that it just get worst . I had to help Maddy, cause everyone told me to do it and since then I dont know, I was forced to grow up . It's horrible . . . I had to heard so many horrible things by Maddy . . . and I had to give her my hand while she told me she tried to kill herself ! Really . . . It was reallt bad, and it still does .

Maddy it's my cousin . It's like they were three sisters: Leonor, the oldest, Maddy and Margarida, you youngest.

Leonor died 3 years ago, when she was 14 . I feel really bad cause I'm 14 now and I feel like I can fell asleep and never wake up . Just like she did . I used to love Leonor, cause she was just an amazing girl. She was way to inteligent, she was pretty and she was really funny, she was awesome ! When I was 12 years old my idol was her, I wanted to be just like her and then she died and some part of me died with her, before that it just get worst . I had to help Maddy, cause everyone told me to do it and since then I dont know, I was forced to grow up . It's horrible . . . I had to heard so many horrible things by Maddy . . . and I had to give her my hand while she told me she tried to kill herself ! Really . . . It was reallt bad, and it still does .

OMG this is so sad. you have a wise heart.

she tried to kill herself ? :shocked: i dont know what to say, i will better stay silent.

mafaa i really got to go now, its 3:17 here :boxed:

im sleepyyyy.

bye, much love :huglove:

youre story is really touching. :tears:

bye.

love.

Lienexx

OMG this is so sad. you have a wise heart.

she tried to kill herself ? :shocked: i dont know what to say, i will better stay silent.

mafaa i really got to go now, its 3:17 here :boxed:

im sleepyyyy.

bye, much love :huglove:

youre story is really touching. :tears:

bye.

love.

Lienexx

Yes . She tried . And she stills thinking being alive or death it's the ame for her . Last time we were together we had a giant conversation and she told me that and I had to be really cold I told her "Don't be idiot! Alive or death, you'll never see Leonor again!!" I dont really believe in that, but I had to told her that .

I have a lot of sad stories . In fact, now, my cousin grandma is dying with a unstoppable cancer . Whatever . . . I'm strength enough to say "Life goes on" and smile ! Mika give me that strength ! :wink2:

I love you ! :wub2:

Mafaaaa,

Kisses,

oh im sorry mafa. that is a horrible story. Im very very sorry. I know how you feel, unfortunatley though.

my little cousin suffered a barin annurism when she was 7 years old. the whole family was shattered.

this needs to stop, we are too sad in this thread. we need to be happier! We are all here for eachothoer and that is so amazing. you guys are amazing. We need to talk soon! I might go to the zoo tommorow, so well talk before or after. Good night everyone!

Love, sAmMy ;D

I'm good . If you check the Mikagasmic thread you'll see I'm mocking Carlota there . Really... now the only thing that really makes me sad it's Maddy didn't see the mean of the life . Because for all the rest, I just dont care . Leonor was a great girl, now she's a great memory . It doesn't matter now, cause now, thanks to Mika, I saw that I can be happy even when things go every wrong !