'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group

bubuciiis

i would really like to talk to all you guys, but i cant spend that much time on the internet, my mom hates that, and i have to work :tears:

why ?

why ?

why ?

:tears:

i dont even have time to write my strory with my interpretation lyrics :(

hope you dont forgot about youre sad fourplet who cant be here that often :shocked:

i will come here in the evening, but still dont now how long time i will be able to stay :thumbdown:

ok have a good day, im waiting for reports from werchter (?) gig, and of course about paris gig too :thumb_yello:

love :mf_lustslow:

youre sad fourplet Liene ;D:*

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i would really like to talk to all you guys, but i cant spend that much time on the internet, my mom hates that, and i have to work :tears:

why ?

why ?

why ?

i dont even have time to write my strory with my interpretation lyrics :(

hope you dont forgot about youre sad fourplet who cant be here that often

i will come here in the evening, but still dont now how long time i will be able to stay

ok have a good day, im waiting for reports from werchter (?) gig, and of course about paris gig too :thumb_yello:

love :mf_lustslow:

youre sad fourplet Liene ;D:*

Don't be sad fourplet !!!!

Of course we don't forget you ! I've gotta go too might come back on tonight but snot sure.

Guess none of us won the competition then ... :tears: oh I REALLY wanted to goooooooo :crybaby:

werchter ?? was there a competiton for that aswell ??? btw, where is werchter ?

love you fourplets :huglove:

Of course we don't forget you ! I've gotta go too might come back on tonight but snot sure.

Guess none of us won the competition then ... :tears: oh I REALLY wanted to goooooooo :crybaby:

hello :thumb_yello:

errrm, okay. well as okay as I can be when I think about why I'm not at Paris right at the moment :tears: but hey, what can I do about it ??!

how are you ?

Just don't think about it and watch some videos on youtube!:wink2:

I'm fine,just came home from the shops!

thnaks Bel,

love you :huglove:

i guess so, sad that no one 'crazy fan' from MFC win, it would be great. :punk:

no thre wasnt a competition but there was a gig, wondering how it was ? :naughty:

love you too, fourplet (-s):wub2:

errrm, okay. well as okay as I can be when I think about why I'm not at Paris right at the moment :tears: but hey, what can I do about it ??!

how are you ?

did youre dad finally said why he bought tickets ? :thumbdown:

we can have fun while, others are at the gig, not SO cool, but sitting home at MFC is better than JUST sitting at home :naughty:

hey! and bye!

I would love to stay with you but i have a big party today and i need to set up!

have a nice day everyone!

bye!

-sAmMy <3 ;D

HEY hey hey,

what do i see here ?

sammy .... :yay:

how are you ?

getting ready for the party i guess :naughty:

cool, i want party :roftl:

i just came from beach, again, i love it :mf_lustslow:

i was there 5 hours, so much fun. well i guess i told it before:D

ooh yay! bet that was fun!

youre totally right abut it, now i have time to make my story about mika with 'my interpretation' lyrics.

could you please give me some title ? that would be just easier :roftl::roftl:

ok i just came some idea in my head about one game, so we have to say:

what would you do if ...... mika would bump in to you on the BEACH ? :naughty:

you have to answer and add yours! :D

youre totally right abut it, now i have time to make my story about mika with 'my interpretation' lyrics.

could you please give me some title ? that would be just easier :roftl::roftl:

ok i just came some idea in my head about one game, so we have to say:

what would you do if ...... mika would bump in to you on the BEACH ? :naughty:

you have to answer and add yours! :D

fourpleeeets :D

WHAT WOULD I DO IF ... MIKA WOULD BUMP INTO ME ON THE BEACH ?

well, depends how you mean it, if ya mean it EXACTLY how you say it then ...

Mika would bump into me not me bump into him, soooo he'd turn around and say '' oops I'm so sorry ! I didn't see you ! sorry !'' and then I'd go '' doesn't matter, but hey ! aren't you Mika ??!'' and he'd say yeah and then we'd talk and talk and talk (cause he would of been alone and I would of been alone :naughty: so he'll talk to me and only have eyes for meeee) and then somewhere in the conversation he'd say that I had extremely nice eyes (OMFG imagine that actually happened !) and well in the end we'd be bestest of friends and he'd ask my msn address and he's give me his and I'd be his best friend for the rest of his life ...

Okaaay, so WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ... YOU WERE SINGING A MIKA SONG WHILE YOU WERE SHOPPING FOR CLOTHES AND THEN TWO LOOOVELY HANDS APPEAR BETWEEN THE RAILS OF CLOTHES AND MIKA APPEARS AND SAYS ''YOU SING PRETTY WELL'' ?

depends...I want to get this vision perfectly in myhead becuase seeing i cant dream at night, a good daydream like this owuld be good, so please, tell me everything!

what is he wearing? what am i wearing? what is the weather like? who else is there? how is the water? How tan is he? are other people trying to talk to him too? what time is it? where is the moon in relation ot the earth? where is saturn in relation to jupiter? Has there been a solar eclipse in the last 16 days?......

HAHAH lol, i think im going MAD with MIKA FEVER!

well ok,

>hes wearing swimshorts (those who he wore on the water motorbike)

>the weather is VERY sunny no clouds at all.

>nobody else is there, because you both were looking for some quite place. :naughty:

> he's, not very tan, well a bit.

> water? hhm ok its warm.

>nobody else is talking to him because nobody else is there :roftl:

> its 2:32 pm

>:roftl:

easier now ? :blush-anim-cl:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY !

Im 13 and Im turning to 14 in august!

Im exactly 11 Years,1 week,and 1 day younger than mika

so...who said chicken?:wub2:

heeeeeey !!!

okay so to enter ya have to answweer 30 questions and get 29 of em right then you have to scan your passport to show us you really are thirteenturningfourteen and then you have to sign an oath

only kidding

welcome to the group !!!!!

fourpleeeets :D

WHAT WOULD I DO IF ... MIKA WOULD BUMP INTO ME ON THE BEACH ?

well, depends how you mean it, if ya mean it EXACTLY how you say it then ...

Mika would bump into me not me bump into him, soooo he'd turn around and say '' oops I'm so sorry ! I didn't see you ! sorry !'' and then I'd go '' doesn't matter, but hey ! aren't you Mika ??!'' and he'd say yeah and then we'd talk and talk and talk (cause he would of been alone and I would of been alone :naughty: so he'll talk to me and only have eyes for meeee) and then somewhere in the conversation he'd say that I had extremely nice eyes (OMFG imagine that actually happened !) and well in the end we'd be bestest of friends and he'd ask my msn address and he's give me his and I'd be his best friend for the rest of his life ...

Okaaay, so WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ... YOU WERE SINGING A MIKA SONG WHILE YOU WERE SHOPPING FOR CLOTHES AND THEN TWO LOOOVELY HANDS APPEAR BETWEEN THE RAILS OF CLOTHES AND MIKA APPEARS AND SAYS ''YOU SING PRETTY WELL'' ?

I THINK I WOULD BE DEAD :mf_rosetinted:

no for real,

Mika: you sing pretty well.

me: well thanks, but its not true.

Mika: no it is, you have great voice.

me:thanks.....BUUUUUT OMG are you mika ??

Mika : well i guess its hard to hide it :naughty: yeah i am.

me: im a big fan of yoiure MUSIC (i actually like him too, but i wouldnt say that, because i couldn't stop myself, and i would say hes hot, and he would puke in the shop, well but i could hold is PERFECT hair then. :naughty:

Mika : you know im looking for a back singer, maybe you should come to a work interview ?

me: of course i will.

and then i would become his back singer like Saradyne :thumb_yello::roftl:

oh my daydreaming ....