bubuciiis

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

u too! have a good daydream!

but rihgt now, im listening to anything but mika, trying to forget about the megabash im not at right now ;(

its ok, im daydreaming wiht my fourplets! what coule be better!?

dont worry about the gig right now :wink2:

we will see the reports, pics VIDEOS together, it will be nice too :punk:

nothing could be better :wub2:

u too! have a good daydream!

but rihgt now, im listening to anything but mika, trying to forget about the megabash im not at right now ;(

its ok, im daydreaming wiht my fourplets! what coule be better!?

what could be better ???! lol

let's daydream some more.

US FOUR ... OR THREE CAUSE WHERE'S CARLOTA ???!:shocked:... ANYWAY WE'RE IN LONDON. IT'S THE 18TH OF AUGUST (see where I'm gettin at :naughty:). WE'RE WALKING AROUND ARM IN ARM WHEN ONE OF US (me of preference :naughty:) GETS PUSHED BY A BIG TALL MAN WITH CURLY HAIR WHO TURNS AROUND TO SAY SORRY. IT'S MIKA.

now were gonna have to do this one one by one. Live. like we all say something. and we be ourselves and take it in turns to be mika.

I'll start.

Mika : oh I'm so sorrrry ! I'm so sorry ! Are you hurt ???!

Me: Nopes. It's okay. But WTF ????! YOU'RE MIKA !! HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAY !

your turn...

well, im going to teach u a harsh lesson called BE SPECIFIC

you may call teh head, BUT I CALL THE HAIR! AND THE FACE!

You never said hair or face! (haha, i know you hate me!)

HAAAAAAHAHAHAH!

u can have his....his....left arm

yeah, have fun with that!

ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod

:blowup:

if you weren't my fourplet I would bash your head in

but under the dictionnary, for head I find:

1. the upper part of the body in humans, joined to the trunk by the neck, containing the brain, eyes, ears, nose, mouth and hair.

2. the head considered as the center of the intellect, as of thought, memory, understanding, or emotional control; mind; brain.

so, you can have the left arm, I RESERVED HIS HEAD

Sammy. Please don't hate me.

HA!!!! u put so much work into that. I call both arms so that we can dance because at a prom, u cant dance without arms!

lol, i dont hate you, i was just kidding!

HAHAAHAHAH u are histerical, u went in the dictionary and evrythign!

sorry. I went a bit far didn't I ?? :roftl:

I just get a bit territorial. lol

thankyou for not hating me. I don't know what I'd do if you didn't want to talk to me anymore.

anyway. FOURPLETS CAN'T SPLIT UP. IT'S OFFICIAL.so there. lol

but I was just thinking he copuld play the piano for you !

:jawdrop:

lol imagine a pair of arms playing on a piano with no body to go with them.:roftl:

I fall on the floor

Mika: Sorry! Oh look waht I ve done are you ok?

*reaches down to help me up, i grab his hand*

Me: Yeah, im fine,,, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY! AND YOUR MIKA! AND...and.... I LOVE YOU!

Mika: OH! Thank you, arent you sweet! *GIVES ME A HUG* (yeah, in pretty much all of my daydreams my hug is involveD*

Me: wow... u just hugged me...

Mika: yeah, well i did knock u donw on your bottom, its the least I can do!

So, who are your friends?

*All fourplets introduce themselves and get hugs*

Mika: You are such a lovely bunch, why dont you come down to see my show tongiht! My treat, and ya know what! You cna stay backstage so we can talk after!

Us: GIGGLING YAYAYAAYAYAYA!

Me: But I live in Conneticut!

Liene: And I live in Latvia!

Mika: Thats why i will be giving you a hotel room for tonight! My treat! You can stay over night and hten tommorow come see my show!

Us: *We all freak out*

Mika: Aww, you are all sweet. And your names sound farmiliar...ARE OYU THE FOURPLET WHOSE THREAD I AM ALWAYS ON?!?!?

Us: OMG U KNOW US?!?! YES YES YES WE ARE!

Mika: Oh you are such huge fans, you have always been there for me! I love you guys!

WE all get a big group hug, and go in Mika's limo on the way to our hotel. Liene, as can be excpected, is flirting with Mika (Love you Liene, not to be mean, just to make the story funnier)

I am hugging him so hard he cant breathe, as I have wanted to do for so long, and Bel and Carlota are telling us all about London, looking out the windows seeing they live there and we dont!

BEST STORY EVER! THE ADVENTURES OF MIKA AND THE FOURPLETS!

OMG! THAT SOUNDS LIKE A BAND!

IMAGINE IF WE ALL SANG BACKUP FOR HIM!!!!

PRESENTING! FOR ONE NIGHT ONLY! SOLD OUT SHOW!

MIKA AND THE FOURPLETS!!!!

I want to scream the place down.

I LOVE YOU SAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!

I smiled alllll the way through !!!!!!!

Oh my god -imagine that actually - oh my gooooooooooooood!!!

:jawdrop:

how can you make me so happiiiiie ???! I thought it was gonna be impossible for me to smile today !!! But you my fourplet. You managed to make me roll on the floor laughing ! I love you !!!!!!

:wub2:

btw: I live in Montpellier, at the south of France and I think Carlota lives in Portugal.

btw btw : did ya know Carlota had a twin brother ???

well sammy, thisis my story, to make you happy thought i should write it in tis thread :roftl:

its a long story :naughty:

yes, please do. its july fourth, im not in paris seeing his megabash, i need anything..anything to get me by through out the day?

*huddles around you like a little kid at story time, grabs a glass of milk and a teddy bear, ready for the story. eyes wide with excitement.*

Liene, please tell me about "MY" adventures with mika?

*liene starts the story, becuase Sammy has no life other than MFC, and can not dream of Mika, so Liene needs to come up with any story just to get her to shut her mouth*

once upon a time, there was a girl named sammy....

once upon a time there was a girl named sammy... she was VERY nice and pretty, she was a speshul girl she had a great musical talent, but there was a man which she adored, his name was MIKA, he was handsome and nice too,

he was very talented in music too. they were made for each other, like a hand with a glove, like a mom with a child, they were born to be together,

but there was a problem, sammy was 13 years old, but Mika was 24 years old,

but they both loved each other, but they could not get married, because of

the rules of theyre village. but just like in all fairy tales there was a fairy, everybody said she has magc power to turn people older or younger.

sammy heard that from some woman in the market, she run home took all her stuff and went to look for the fairy, she crossed 7 lands, 7 seas 7 hills,

and she finally saw a fairy land, billions of fairies flying all over, but there was only one who could help her.

she went in to tiny little, shop, and asked the shopkeeper - where could i please find a Yearfairy ?

well darling, you should go straight ahead this street, and you will see her house right in front of you.

thanks lady - said sammy, she went an hour, 2 hours but the street was long,

finally in the midnight she saw her house, note next to the gateway said- Yearfairy. sammy run in to gateway. and knocked on the door, then a beautiful, young fairy opedned and said, what do you want little girl ?

i heard that you can change peoples older if they want, - said girl.

well i can, but you haveto do something for me, -sammy's eyes sparkled,- of course, can i play a piano for you ?

it would be very nice,

sammy played piano for fairy, and she loved it.

fairy said- well i have turn you older now, how old would you like to be ?

24 years old- said sammy.

suddenly everything became dark and sammy woke up on the floor, she was 24 years old.

thanks, thank you so much, but could i ask one more thing ?

of course..

could you please get me to my village ?

yeah, its easy.

magic worked and sammy was at her village, immediately.

she run to mika, and they married the same day.

thay lived happily ever after.

HA!

have u ever realized how hairy his arms are?

lol, just wondering.

CAN U ONLY IMAGNE ME PLAYING PIANO AND HIM SINGING OR HIM PLAYING PIANO AND ME SINGING?! ID DIE!

lol, and no, we fourplets ROCK!

are you sayin that's good or bad ? cause you could always shave em ! lol

Aaaaw I can just see youuuuuuu ! but it would have to be option two : HIM SINGING OR HIM PLAYING PIANO AND ME SINGING cause remember who's got the head ! and mouth ... :naughty:

but anyway. You sing so well. I'd come over so he could listen as well as play and he'd love you.

well sammy, thisis my story, to make you happy thought i should write it in tis thread :roftl:

its a long story :naughty:

once upon a time there was a girl named sammy... she was VERY nice and pretty, she was a speshul girl she had a great musical talent, but there was a man which she adored, his name was MIKA, he was handsome and nice too,

he was very talented in music too. they were made for each other, like a hand with a glove, like a mom with a child, they were born to be together,

but there was a problem, sammy was 13 years old, but Mika was 24 years old,

but they both loved each other, but they could not get married, because of

the rules of theyre village. but just like in all fairy tales there was a fairy, everybody said she has magc power to turn people older or younger.

sammy heard that from some woman in the market, she run home took all her stuff and went to look for the fairy, she crossed 7 lands, 7 seas 7 hills,

and she finally saw a fairy land, billions of fairies flying all over, but there was only one who could help her.

she went in to tiny little, shop, and asked the shopkeeper - where could i please find a Yearfairy ?

well darling, you should go straight ahead this street, and you will see her house right in front of you.

thanks lady - said sammy, she went an hour, 2 hours but the street was long,

finally in the midnight she saw her house, note next to the gateway said- Yearfairy. sammy run in to gateway. and knocked on the door, then a beautiful, young fairy opedned and said, what do you want little girl ?

i heard that you can change peoples older if they want, - said girl.

well i can, but you haveto do something for me, -sammy's eyes sparkled,- of course, can i play a piano for you ?

it would be very nice,

sammy played piano for fairy, and she loved it.

fairy said- well i have turn you older now, how old would you like to be ?

24 years old- said sammy.

suddenly everything became dark and sammy woke up on the floor, she was 24 years old.

thanks, thank you so much, but could i ask one more thing ?

of course..

could you please get me to my village ?

yeah, its easy.

magic worked and sammy was at her village, immediately.

she run to mika, and they married the same day.

thay lived happily ever after.

aaaaw it's so niiice

I hope you didn't mind me snuggling in with you to in the middle of the story...

I loved it.

and as my brother used to say when I told him stories

AGAIN AGAIN !!!!!

but you might have to wait till nxt time cause I've gotta go aswell. My mums booting me off. She says I'm going too much on here.

oh and btw Liene

Labvakar.

I think that was it :naughty:

:huglove:

love you my fourplettttts !

aaaaw it's so niiice

I hope you didn't mind me snuggling in with you to in the middle of the story...

I loved it.

AGAIN AGAIN !!!!!

but you might have to wait till nxt time cause I've gotta go aswell. My mums booting me off. She says I'm going too much on here.

oh and btw Liene

Labvakar.

Love u too!

Bye byye!

I fall on the floor

Mika: Sorry! Oh look waht I ve done are you ok?

*reaches down to help me up, i grab his hand*

Me: Yeah, im fine,,, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY! AND YOUR MIKA! AND...and.... I LOVE YOU!

Mika: OH! Thank you, arent you sweet! *GIVES ME A HUG* (yeah, in pretty much all of my daydreams my hug is involveD*

Me: wow... u just hugged me...

Mika: yeah, well i did knock u donw on your bottom, its the least I can do!

So, who are your friends?

*All fourplets introduce themselves and get hugs*

Mika: You are such a lovely bunch, why dont you come down to see my show tongiht! My treat, and ya know what! You cna stay backstage so we can talk after!

Us: GIGGLING YAYAYAAYAYAYA!

Me: But I live in Conneticut!

Liene: And I live in Latvia!

Mika: Thats why i will be giving you a hotel room for tonight! My treat! You can stay over night and hten tommorow come see my show!

Us: *We all freak out*

Mika: Aww, you are all sweet. And your names sound farmiliar...ARE OYU THE FOURPLET WHOSE THREAD I AM ALWAYS ON?!?!?

Us: OMG U KNOW US?!?! YES YES YES WE ARE!

Mika: Oh you are such huge fans, you have always been there for me! I love you guys!

WE all get a big group hug, and go in Mika's limo on the way to our hotel. Liene, as can be excpected, is flirting with Mika (Love you Liene, not to be mean, just to make the story funnier)

I am hugging him so hard he cant breathe, as I have wanted to do for so long, and Bel and Carlota are telling us all about London, looking out the windows seeing they live there and we dont!

BEST STORY EVER! THE ADVENTURES OF MIKA AND THE FOURPLETS!

OMG! THAT SOUNDS LIKE A BAND!

IMAGINE IF WE ALL SANG BACKUP FOR HIM!!!!

PRESENTING! FOR ONE NIGHT ONLY! SOLD OUT SHOW!

MIKA AND THE FOURPLETS!!!!

:floor::floor:

oh sammy youre great,

im still laughing :roftl:

me flirting with mika ? :floor:

:roftl::roftl:

lol i cant say anything normal im laughing :roftl:

aaaaw it's so niiice

I loved it.

AGAIN AGAIN !!!!!

oh and btw Liene

Labvakar.

labvakar - thats right :)

love you too my lovely fourplets :huglove:

meet you next time, i completely understand, my mom says THE SAME. :naughty:

mom is still mom :naughty:

hey

mums gone upstairs - oh **** she's coming down - gotta go

wanna try something

move.gif

can you see that ?? omgod isn't he sweeeeeet ? now how do I put it in my signature ???

edit :done iiit ! omg g2g !

sweet. :wub2:

love youre new siggie :huglove:

have you seen videos in mikasounds ?

i cant see them but maybe you can :)

sweet. :wub2:

love youre new siggie :huglove:

have you seen videos in mikasounds ?

i cant see them but maybe you can :)

thanxxx

can't stay to talk now cause I'm on a timer on the basis that I'm doin homework :naughty: g2g in about 2 mins !

yeah I saw

and I loved

oooh Mikkkkkkaaaa !!!!

sorrry

I get a bit carried away.

Omg I saw big girls on the teelly ! I'm going mental !

MY sisteer was going throuh the channels and I wasn't reaally watching but for a flash of a second I thought I saw threee big girls in blue with their red cowboy hats on and so I yelled ! That'll be Mika's concert go baaaack ! And my sisteer stared at me and went back on the channels and there was no big girls and no mika. I am going mad !!!

luv youuuu

thanxxx

can't stay to talk now cause I'm on a timer on the basis that I'm doin homework. : g2g in about 2 mins !

yeah I saw

and I loved

oooh Mikkkkkkaaaa !!!!

sorrry

I get a bit carried away.

Omg I saw big girls on the teelly ! I'm going mental !

MY sisteer was going throuh the channels and I wasn't reaally watching but for a flash of a second I thought I saw threee big girls in blue with their red cowboy hats on and so I yelled ! That'll be Mika's concert go baaaack ! And my sisteer stared at me and went back on the channels and there was no big girls and no mika. I am going mad !!!

luv youuuu

that video.... mmmm his spanish speaking sounds SO :chkn:

just.... hard to explain.

:D

it has been for me too, that i think i saw something mikaish but it isnt :roftl:

we are just obsessed, and i LOVE that :wink2:

love you too :huglove:

i guess we will talk next time if you g2g but it was a nice day, in the MFC :thumb_yello:

bye fourplet :wub2:

RIGHT HERE! But idk how long i will be here!

I CANT SEE ANY VIDEOS ON MIKASOUNDS! I NEED QUICKTIME PLAYER! HOW DO I GET IT!?!?AHH!!!!!!!

i couldnt see them before too, you must click on download plugin or something and then manual install, and then just click next, next , next, and i think it will be instelled, if im not right, then try another buttons or something i didnt knew what i was doing, but it worked :punk:

or somebody said you can move youre mouse up there, to the left from giant Mika somewhere there and it will show you a yellow smaller note 'MIKA' click on it, dont know what actually happens but you can try, somebody said it worked .

hope it helps you :wink2:

fourplet :naughty: