'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group

bubuciiis

Ok, but when i first went on it the first time it was like YOU NEED TO INSTALL THIS, but i didnt, now the message wont come up again.

ill try though, thanks!

HECK YES IT WORKS!!!!!!

:yay:

im happy for you :roftl:

when you finish to watch them, tell me :wink2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HAHAHA

hes like

"were in rehearsal and we have just formulated the most genius F****** dance of the century!"

MAN DO I LOVE THIS GUY!

And p.s. everytime i try to drema of him (pictures and songs and everything before bed) I dream of some little kid in danger! NO LIE!

LAst night i was at my Theater Company's theater, and the stage collapsed wiht soem little kid inside! And i couldnt help him! Then the other night when I did m whole "Mika dream ritual" i dreamed of a big car crash with a bunch of kids!

AND THEN I DREAMED THAT MY PARENTS ADOPTED SOME LITTLE GIRL, but she wasnt in danger, she was just really shy.

So yeah, those three times i try so hard, i have had such scary dreams!

I NEED TO SEE A DREAM PHSYCHIATRIST! I NEED A DOCTOR!

i love him speeking spanish :wub2: SO :chkn:

and i love - 'most genius f*cking dance of the CENTURY':roftl:

AND how he is zooming in on some very funny objects :floor:

i had a dream about him yesterday, well i had dreams about him all night but i remember only one thing.

i was myself and i came to MFC and there were new pics from Mika with a GIRLFRIEND, she haD brown long a bit curly hair, she was thin, very beautiful VERY similar to Sara, but it wasnt her, those pics were from beach and they were kissing :roftl:

and actually the whole dream was about them, but i dont remember other parts :roftl:

nono, its a song from "The Lion King" Have you ever seen the lion king?

its a popular kids movie, by a company called Disney. Have you ever heard of Disney, or Walt Disney?

i have seen it and i HAVE heard of Disney, and Walt Disney too, and i know Disneyland, as every normal kid :roftl:

i have an interest to see that film now :roftl:

aagggr Mika you make me to have interest about kid cartoons :blush-anim-cl:

and we have Mc donald as well, they have Disney toys there :floor:

when i was smaller, i had a watter glass for art lessons (where to put water for colours) with a Mickey Mouse :roftl::cool:

edit: i have seen that movie, i just searched on youtube, ive seen it many times, but it has a bit different name in Latvian.

ooh what is it called in latvian? what else popular kids things do you have, like McDonalds?

What are some popular kids TV channels? ShowS?

its called king lion, but it sounds in Latvian 'Karalis Lauva'.

so i couldt imagine at the moment, but now, when i watched youtube video, i remembered it :thumb_yello:

well, we have McDonanlds, there is one near my home, though i live out of the city centre.

i used to watch cartoon network when i was smaller, and we have the SIMPSONS of course, aaaandd , we have.....its hard to think on the moment, we have ed edd 'n eddy, and the powerpuff girls which are hilarious :roftl:

'the poweruff girls safes the day' :roftl:

and we have Johny bravo, and we have awful Latvian 'fun kid' shows, which are new every month because no one watches them and they make 'new' ones far too often :roftl:

well there are people in costumes who are giving balloons to every kid in a shopping center, and we have all popular kid films in Cinemas, some are even in Latvian.

i loved Schrek 1, and 2 part, but 3 is stupid,

i love Madagaskar (?)

and we have Cinderella, Snow-white, and the little red riding hood, and the girl in a flower dont know her name she was small like a big toe :roftl:

thats all i can think about in this moment :naughty:

yeah i have cartoon network. but i dont watch it!

i watch NICKELODEON. its better <3

its got show sliek SPONGEBOB, who though sounds tupid is awesome. hes this sponge who lives underwater in a pinapple. And i watch HISTORY CHANNEL and OVATION TV, which is the channel that LATER ON JOOLS HOLLAND is on, where mika made his first TV debut. I think the girl in a flower is THUMBELINA. I have snow white, cinderella, etc.

Ed ed and eddsy is such a weird show! lol, i used to watch it when i was little, my mom worked and i spent a few hours a day at my grandma's house, and i watched Cartoon Network on Tv.

I also watch discovery channel. We have other food places than mcdonalds, though there are a million here. I mean, i live in the smallest town in teh second smallest state in teh usa, and i have 3 mcdonalds, or maybe 4, idk!

We have WENDY'S, BURGER KING, JOHNNY ROCKETS...

for supermarkets we have SHOP RITE, STOP AND SHOP, CVS, BIG-Y, other stores too.

for clothes, we have DELIAS, aMERICAN EAGLE, HOLLISTER, ABECROMBIE...

I shop at DELIAS alot, it reminds me much of mika! All colored, novelty shirts, skinny jeans (i own two pair). Its a very happy, bubbly, music loving store (just like me, thats why i shop there!)

im weraing a shirt right now from there, its got a cartoon of the earth on it in space, and the earth has a voice bubble saying "BE NICE TO ME"

I must have a BILLION novelty shirts form there!

What are some popular songs now a days in latvia?

Movies?

well i havent heard of shops which you called, and but we have some shop here where are a lot o colorful stuff too, its quite new but i have some things from there already :wink2:

'be nice to me ':thumb_yello:

its like from Mtv - be nice to earth, love those commercials, :roftl:

well, popular songs, its all from European hit radio, or Mtv but i can say that there are rihanna song- take a bow, (love it, i like rihanna, but nobddy here likes her i guess ) then there are madonna - 4 minutes, Chris Browns - with yo (not that much anymore but still in the charts) lil wayne - LOLLIPOP :sneaky2:

movies- i think the top one is 'sex and the city' i havent seen it yet though its in cinemas a while now, i REALLY want to see it. everybody says its great,

then there is what happens in vegas, wanted, Indiana Jones, forgetting sarah marshall,

thats all from VERY popular films.

i heard there is grace kelly, in what happens in vegas. i have to see that movie.

:ot:

have you seen these :chkn: videos ?

:drool:

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=fI5XY02qpDA

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=DX0xVexW0b8

Yeah, our music and movies ARE THE SAME!

I just saw the new movie LOVE GURU.

OMG ITS HILARIOUS! I LOVED IT!

its amazing how much these two countries have in common.

Does Latvia speak mostly englsih? or what?

well, a LOT of people are speaking english, but there are not that much kids who speak though, but you cant find any job without speaking english and russian.

i speak enlisg quite well comparing to other kids in my class, one of the best, but properly everybody understands something in English.

love guru ? i havent heard that one but sounds fun :thumb_yello:

you know actually, a lot of people are are very surprised when thay realise that here in Latvia, we have almost the same things, because they havent heard of Latvia they think we dont have fashion, dont have big cities, like we live in trees and eat mashrooms :roftl:(in tv some people said that, when there was a poll about Latvia)

i think USA and Latvia have great country relationship, Georg Bush was here few years ago, it was such a mess in the city, all streets were blocked, everybody freaked out, the city were in complete silent, because there were no cars in the way from airport to the hotel, everything was blocked for Bushes safety :naughty:

i guess there are no information about latvia, in the world, do you know where it is ? :roftl:

yeah, and btw, rihanna is very popular over here. i dont really like her music though, im not a big fan of all that hip hop.

And that song LOLLIPOP by Lil Wayne or whoever is SO HORRIBLE! DISGUSTING!

But THE RADIO STATIONS WILL NOT PLAY MIKA! IT GETS ME SO UPSET!

;D

well i like some hip-hop songs, but i love rihanna, i guess its because i saw her live, it was great, before i didnt like her music that much. we all called her a parrot because she has all these - shut up and drive drive drive drive, and umbrella ela ela ee ee, please dont stop the mucic please dont stop the music ....bla bla,

another thing about latvia, there are a lo of musicians this summer here, kyilie minouge was here last week, NEXT day lenny krawitz, and avril 2 days ago,

and rihanna was here in march :thumb_yello:

i like it maybe Mika will hear something about Latvia, and come here :)

i hope so:)

lol, that vidoe of lollipop made me laugh.

i skipped like 30 seconds of it by scrolling over, and when it starte dpalying again his shirt was gone!

I was like HOW DID HE DO THAT SO FAST?!?!?

hahahahaahhahahaahahahahahahah

it is, i love it, somebody in mikagasmic thread posted them.

i love how he is moving in cant get enough with sara :drool:

dont you think he has a bit more weight and he has more chest muscles ?:wub2:

i mean he looks bigger and stronger :blush-anim-cl:chkn:

like we live in trees and eat mashrooms :roftl:(in tv some people said that, when there was a poll about Latvia)

QUOTE]

HAHAHAHA! OMG U MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD! That is amazing, love it!

But yeah, we studied it in school. Isnt it near Romania or something? I can picture it on a map, just not the names of the surrounding countries.

Yeah, well George Bush is our president and not too many people over here are fond of him.... ;D

We do have alot in common!

Heres a commercial for THE LOVE GURU. OMG IT WAS HILARIOUS, I LOVED IT!

You should watch both preveiws..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WPz5e9TvYIs

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RKuFuUtaE2Q&feature=related

A friend of mine and I waited for this movei to come out for so long, watching every preveiw as it came out, then saw it right after it was released! We qouted the movie the whole time, becuase we knew so much from commericials, it was alot of fun ;D

Well if you live in trees in eat mushrooms, can Americans live under bridges and eat moss and grass? HAHAHAH no, jk.

well we are joking about George Bush actually a lot, but it is some kind of honor, that he was here, :naughty:

that movie looks so funny, there is Justin Timberlake there,and Mike Myers, ;D

'nice hat, i had a hat like that once, then my mom got a job ' :floor:

:roftl:

:D lol

well Romania isnt quite near us :D

it will be easier.....

europe-map.gif

wow, very strange!

lol, u should see those videos, very cute....

oh, and i wanted to let you know, from July 12-19, so his coming Saturyda through next Saturyda, i will be on vacation and away from a computer :(

That means no mf,c so idk what i will do! I will have so much to catch up on!

I hope mika doesnt throw some crazy

"GET A HUG FROM ME" contest, adn then i win but i most respond within 4 days and i dont and someone else gets the hug!

I WOULD ABSOLUTELY BE CRUSHED! lol

OMG you wont be here 7 days ?

:shocked:

that would be horrible, if he would do a contest like that, but im sure you WOULD BE A WINNER :punk:

what an imagination we have :roftl:

AHH! POLAND!

I confused those two, i was thinking of poland. Latvia is rather small!

How is it divided up? States? Provinces?

Oh yeah.. "Then my mom got a job!"

So as i was saying, my friend and I saw that movie and used that qoute all the time. She spent the night at my house that night, and since it was very late and we were very crazy, we started messing the quotes up alot like..

"Nice mom! I had a mom like that once, then my JOB got a HAT!"

hahahah!

i love how before he says that the guy goes "looks like im gonna have to put these pool balls somewhere special!"

and mike myers goes "nice hat, i had a hat like that once, THEN MY MOM GOT A JOB!"

hahah! HAHHHHAAA!!!!!

And in the movie, where the old, guru, indian guy goes

"Why have you come to join my ashram?"

There is a little Indian boy who goes "I have come to find my true purpose, and to better the lives of those unfortunate. I want to be a guru to promote well being for mankind" (or something beautiful and meaning like that)

And the guys goes "Wonderful. Now you, *looking at mike myers* why have you come to join my ashram?"

And mika myers goes "So girls will liek me! Then I will like myself!"

HA! It is so funny! Im sure it will be out in Latvia eventually! Make sure you go see it and then think of me ;D

oh yeah Latvia is small, well you how do you mean how its divided, well not states and not provinces there are 4 arreas i dont know the right name, but we actually are like on Latvia and those 4 parts really doesnt matter execpt the language a bit, there are a small differences like dialects, but in general, its one small Latvia :roftl:

:floor:

you are one funny girl you know ?:naughty:

that movie is hilarious, as far i have seen trailer :roftl:

i will definitely go to that movie, and i will think of you when there will be those quotes :naughty:

im gonna miss you those 7 days :boxed::shocked:

i know! can you imagine how much i will miss! WOW! it wil be SO hard to catch up!

Well, i will be on the beach swimming, tanning, and boarding!

And yes, our imagination is awesome! i loved what we did the other day, with the :Imagine if this hapened: game? that was fun! Lets play another!

Ready. heres one for you....

What would you do if you were just at a shop one day (a food supermarket, a food store) and you walked up to check out your stuff, and Mika was a cashier! (Now we all know he wouldnt be, but what if mika actually bagged your groceries!) What would you do?!?!?

Give me one to figure out!

well this is a funny one...

Mika: hello.

me: *boring voice* heeelllo.

Mika: its 24.09 $ please.

Me:recognizing mika *thinking inside :holy crap i have to ask him something to make this moment longer*

Mika: 24.09$ PLEASE !!!!

me: eemm i have a problem, you know ? *cant talk*eemmm you know ? whats

up ?

Mika: could you please pay for youre products, there are people behind you, queuing.

me: *confused* i know but i forgot my money.

Mika: then i will have to take youre products back.

me: NOO. i have kids i have to feed them :roftl:

me: well actually i have money. i FOUND IT :punk:

mika; :blink:

me: hey arent you that grace kelly guy ?*pretend discovering it only now*

mika: s*it why do you always have to recognize me ?

me: will you marry me ?:lmfao:

mika: ARE you going to pay for your food ?

me: NO. im was going to chat with you till the shop is closed because youre the love of my life.

mika; :blush-anim-cl:please, stop im blushing.

me: no really youre so talented so handsome,

mika: no im not.

me : YOU ARE.

mika: no im not.

me: YOU ARE. DO YOU LIKE IT OR NO! ITS TRUE.

mika: you know ? why wont you just takee youre food and get away before im getting very angry about youre compliments ?:roftl:

me : *laughing* im going im going.

ok tis one was stupid because i didnt know what to say ;D

youre turn.

what would you do if you were a floor cleaner in some shopping center and Mika would get on wet flor with untidy shoes and whole floor would be very dirty with mud ?:roftl:

Lol, what is it that makes me so funny?!

Is it my random outbursts like... OMG I WANT TO HUG MIKA UNTIL HIS EYES POP OUT!!!!!!

or is it the way I take sentences and mess up the word sin the wrong order like OMG I WANT TO MIKA HIS EYES UNTIL HIS HUGS FALL OUT!!!!

lol, im such a weirdo.. why do people hang out with me??!?! lol

youre funny first of all, from youre videos with olaf, and sammy and lara show, second you always have funny replies, you have good sense of humor, and third and fourth

:):lmfao:

speaking of that, i am in a theater group and i did a show ast fall with this girl who was also MISS TEEN CONNETICUT, so she was ellected to be the beauty queen of the state.

(she wasnt a very nice perosn though, i didnt like her AT ALL)

by my ten year old brother thought she was amazing! lol

so closing night of the show, i told her that he thought she was wonderful, so she kissed him on the cheek and gave him an autograph!

So he went home, wiped the lipstick off his cheeck and SAVED THE PAPER IT WAS ON, and saved the autograph. Its up on a shelf in his room! haha, i would do that to mika!

and btw, im very angry everytime i see that picture, shes not a very nice girl >:(

THOSE 'famous' 'pretty' girls often are haughty.

i have one similar here too, shes not miss Latvia, but shes very popular in boy eyes and she feels like everybody loves her, but its not really like that :roftl:

oh and BTW, if i ever get my hug, IM NEVER WASHING THE SHIRT I WAS WEARING! I WOULD NEVER WASH AWAY HIS MAGIC!....and sweatiness from teh concert...ewww, but then again, not ewww... YUM!

hahahhaha, no jk

i would put that shirt in a frame and i would make an alarm system, with lasers, just like in movies :roftl:

no really :mf_rosetinted:

oh really ?:lmfao:

nono, IM SERIOUS!

FOUR FOOT THICK CEMENT WALLS SURROUNDING A LASER FENCE INSIDE A 7 INCH THICK GLASS PLASMA TANK, GUARDED BY A 4 HEADED ROTWEILER BULLDOG, WHO IS TRAINED TO KILL ANYTHING THAT COMES WITHIN 30 FEET OF THE SHIRT. ONE OF THOSE DOGS WHO ATTACKS WHEN HE HERES A CERTAIN WORD, and in this case the word would be YO MIKA! So whenever someone came to close to my shirt i would screma out YO MIKA and the dog would IMMEDIATLEY take care of the rest..... XD

yo mika :roftl:

youre just insanely funny :lmfao:

4 heads ? mmm chickeny :lmfao:

haha, your such a weirdo!

is that all you think about, and HEY!....(I really want to say whats the big idea, but i will resist!) anyway, HEY! ISNT IT LIKE 11:30 OVER THERE?! SHOULDNT YOU BE GETTING TO SLEEP LITTLE MISSY?!?!?!?!?!!!?!?!?

i just like the idea putting :chkn: in everywhere because it doesnt sound perv, but it kinda is, just for fun :roftl:

i never really imagine how it would sound putting the real meaning of chicken everywhere where i say chicken :roftl:

i'm weird:roftl:

did you notice that only now ? youre slow :mf_rosetinted:

youre right its 11:35 here but im not going anywhere till my daddy is going to call me, and hes sleeping in front of tv, i have no matter to wake him up :naughty:

no, change that.. I KNOW THATS ALL YOU THINK ABOUT! haha, jk. that was mean to say ;D

no :mf_rosetinted: i think of :chkn:and AnimateFish1-2-1.gif

I THINK I CAN! WOW! Ive been pullling off around 50 posts a day! IM OBSESSED!

i would like to hit 500 today :wink2:

will you help me ?

:roftl:

oh no, the dog heard you!

CRASH SMASH BOOM SNAP SNAP GROWL GNASH BITE BITE TEAR SCREAM!

"GET AWAY FROM MY SHIRT YOU NASTY PERSON! THATS MY MIKA SHIRT! WITH MY MIKA SWEAT!"

:lmfao:

im going to be dead here by tomorrow from laughing :roftl:

im up by 3! yay! no jk, thats mean of me!

well i g2g, maybe ill hit 600 by tonight! talk tommorow!

BYE!

and p.s. i had a fun time otdya, alot of laughs!

lol, night! <3

ok bye lets talk tomorrow :wink2:

i HAD AMAZING fun here, i thought i will be dead from laughing, about you adore mud :roftl::roftl:

ok bye fourplet, i think im gonna stay here till my 500 post, maybe not :roftl:

love, Liene :wub2: