'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group

bubuciiis

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nice mud, i had mud like that once, NOW ITS IN A JAR IN MY ROOM!

HAHAAHAHAH...no...that was very dumb...never again

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

as always im on floor like this - :floor:

you ARE gonna kill mr one day, tell ya.

now im talking like it would be something nice, - im dead - :yay:

now that was stupid :roftl:

:jawdrop:

SEVEN PAAAGES ??!

I feel like I'm getting trampled in my own home and whenever I'm on, no one else is ! Snot fair.

and anyway I've missed something here, Carlota's leaving ??! and Sammy you're leaving too ????! Please Liene, tell me you're not leaving ! PLEASE ! I'm begging youuu ! Don't leave me by myself ! Please ??!

btw: I used to watch Cartoon network when I was small cause I diden't know of the MFC so I had a lot of free time :D I used to watch the Powerpuff girls and Dede and Dexter (that wasn't the name of the program but I can't remember that :bleh:)

btw btw: I can't go on for a lot of time these days cause I'm gonna move house so I'm packing everything up :thumbdown:

btw btw btw: Omg omg omg omg omg ! I might be able to go to see Mika at Nimes !!!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: !!!!! But it's not sure so don't start bombarding me with questions ...

btw btw btw btw: what's idk ?? you keep on saying and I always 4get to ask

btw btw btw btw btw: Liene ! Please don't go !!!! Please !

oh p.s LIENE:

About my "Ill talk to you tommorow.."

I LIED!

I forgot that I was going to an amusement park with my brother and grandparents tommorow! Ill be there from 10 in the morning (your 5 PM) till probablly around 6 at night (your 1 am). I MAY OR MAY NOT be on before 10, and I amy be home before 6, but im not sure. Until we talk next, please try to leave LESS THAN WE POSTED TODAY(AN AMAZING 7 PAGES!) for me to catch up on! lol. AND REMEBER ME AND MY MUD!

Hey, nice mud! i had mud liek that once........ HAHAHAHA!

See you all later! Well probablly talk before 10 AM tommorow, but if not TALK WHEN I GET BACK!

And knowing LIENE, shell probablly be up at 1 AM like she was tonight! (haha, but dont tell her father!) So liene, ill probablly talk to you tommorow night! hehehe

PEACE,LOVE,MUSIC!!!!

-sAmMy ;D

oh sammy, have a nice time in park with grandparents and brother, i will try to

leave less than 7 pages, but i cant promise there are more wonderful fourplets to chat with, and I WONT FORGET YOU AND YOURE MUD of course :roftl::thumb_yello:

and i think i will be here till late night because my dad didnt even notice that i

wasnt at bed i went to my room, put pijamas andwent to living room where was my dada, he thought i woke up to eat something :roftl: actually i was here all evening :naughty:

talk to you when you will be here :wink2:

and liene, we used 7 pages today!

:yay: 7 pages ? :yikes:

SEVEN PAAAGES ??!

I feel like I'm getting trampled in my own home and whenever I'm on, no one else is ! Snot fair.

and anyway I've missed something here, Carlota's leaving ??! and Sammy you're leaving too ????! Please Liene, tell me you're not leaving ! PLEASE ! I'm begging youuu ! Don't leave me by myself ! Please ??!

btw: I used to watch Cartoon network when I was small cause I diden't know of the MFC so I had a lot of free time. I used to watch the Powerpuff girls and Dede and Dexter (that wasn't the name of the program but I can't remember that.

btw btw: I can't go on for a lot of time these days cause I'm gonna move house so I'm packing everything up .

[B]btw btw btw[/b]: Omg omg omg omg omg ! I might be able to go to see Mika at Nimes !!!! !!!!! But it's not sure so don't start bombarding me with questions ...

btw btw btw btw: what's idk ?? you keep on saying and I always 4get to ask

btw btw btw btw btw: Liene ! Please don't go !!!! Please ![/QUOTE]

omg omg omg.

lot of questions to answer, i watched cartoon network too, but along time ago, now i watch Mtv ;D

btw- dexters lalbratory (name of the cartoon) we had it in latvian too :wink2:

btw, btw - :( where are you moving ? to Latvia ? :roftl: no, joking, where are you moving ? :naughty:

btw, btw, btw, - YOU ARE GONNA SEE MIKA LIVE ? :yay: im so happy for you :huglove:

Btw,btw btw btw- idk = i dont know.

btv (5) i was already gone when you wrote this :roftl:but im back :thumb_yello:

omg omg omg.

lot of questions to answer, i watched cartoon network too, but along time ago, now i watch Mtv ;D

btw- dexters lalbratory (name of the cartoon) we had it in latvian too

btw, btw - :( where are you moving ? to Latvia ? no, joking, where are you moving ?

btw, btw, btw, - YOU ARE GONNA SEE MIKA LIVE ? :yay: im so happy for you :huglove:

Btw,btw btw btw- idk = i dont know.

btv (5) i was already gone when you wrote this :roftl:but im back :thumb_yello:

:D:D:D

Oh yeeeah ! Dexters laboratry !! I used to love that !

Oh if only I could move to Latvia ... But no, I'm just moving to Aix en Provence nxt to Marseille

yeah ! but it's not sure cause there's no tickets left so I'd have to buy it off ebay and they cost 75 euros ! But Mika's worth his weight in gold ... even more !

okaaaay thanx !!!!

so, what are we gonna daydream about today ??! I had so much fun the other day !

:D:D:D

Oh yeeeah ! Dexters laboratry !! I used to love that !

Oh if only I could move to Latvia ... But no, I'm just moving to Aix en Provence nxt to Marseille

yeah ! but it's not sure cause there's no tickets left so I'd have to buy it off ebay and they cost 75 euros ! But Mika's worth his weight in gold ... even more !

okaaaay thanx !!!!

so, what are we gonna daydream about today ??! I had so much fun the other day !

Marseille ? oh s**t my sister has been there some 10 times, she had a boyfriend there he moved to Latvia, oh mean he was very nice, my sister speaks French because of him, im so jelous, they broke up but he still lived here, and his friend from there moved here too, they both found girlfriends - Latvians, i think so now they moved back to France, but my sister BF friend comes here pretty often, he has kind a second life here, its strange, they both loved living here, they were surprised by snow and they liked nature, well thats my story, two guys from Marseille, definitely knows Latvia and they love it :blush-anim-cl:

they sometimes call each other in birthdays and like that, and my sister simply loves France because of them, they definitely changed her life, the story how she learned how to speak french was easy - her BF stopped talking to her English and she learned , well she had no way out :naughty:

hope you get tickets, on e-bay and WILL SEE MIKA LIVE !!!

hes worth it, you dont have to buy plane tickets like me - well thats what i call expensive :thumbdown: and not all airlines fly to France from here.

i have to go working in garden now.... HATE IT :boxed:

Ok, im not QUITE 13 turning 14 soon, but this thread looks like so much fun...

Who are the fourplets?

welcome,

youre, right is really fun here, so i guess you read the thread, well fourplets are actually like triplets but four, well we are more that four but anyway :roftl:

Hi there people-

Mums said I should check in here...

Oooh yesh...

My mum's coolrose...

x

:welcomeani:

youre mom was right :thumb_yello:

wow you and youre mom is here, cool :naughty:

youre mom told us about you, she said something about concerts :)

and said that she told you about this thread.... cool

anyway, welcome :)

Yes...

Mum did say I might pop in =]

So what's been happening?

well were chatting all the time.... its so much fun to talk to all these funny and nice people, btw where are you from, and what time is it in youre country ?:punk:

Oh, I'm eleven. Who are the fourplets? I mean, which four people are they?

well we are more than 4, just at the brggining we were 4 so we called ourselfs fourplets, then there came more people and we didnt we change it, but there actually people who calles them are like 4 or 5 but we are more, i guess i actually i dont know.... :roftl: we just are :roftl: