bubuciiis

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

YAY! i have a pretty big colleciton, 16 different colors ;D

If i ever go to a concert of his, i will wear teh biggest freaking bow known to man, i want to look like a LOLLIPOP GIRL! I actually have a large red one that I got from a friend, Yeah, we had a sleepover and I was running around her room at 2:00 AM going IM A LOLLIPOP GIRL! IM A LOLLIPOP GIRL!

lol, it was quite fun!

Hehe =]

A big black bow is what I'll wear!!!

Oooh and my corset top thingy =]

And my fanciest eye-doodle!!!

I AM A LOLLIPOP GIRL!!!:punk:

lol =]

THOSE ARE CRAZY-COOL!

WOW, AWESOME!

so have u ever seen mika live?

Thankies =]

No, but I want to!!!

Mum's promised that as soon as there's a gig we can get to we're going...

Problem is...

Her idea of concert clothing is not appropriate for someone of her age with a teenage daughter!!!:protest:

She has a blue corset top :shocked:

Hey! Today I've managed to go here, but I won't be here for much time...

Just wanted to wish a great week everyone! :biggrin2::wink2:

love ya my fourplets! is there any more twins already?

see ya soon

Carlota :D

wowwww...ooh ohh, like a big girl?! Not that i mean that your mother is a big girl, but i mean liek the corsets they wear? (Hope i didnt offend you or your mother, sorry!)

And yeah, well you have a better chance of getting noticed by him after or before a concert if you stnad out in a crowd! Afterall, mika isnt somone who is against "being yourself!"

I really want to see him! and if you havent alreayd learned, My biggest dream is to get a hug from Mika himself! and meet him in person! I hoping it can happen after a concert maybe or even before, but it NEEDS to happen! I NEED TO MEET HIM!

I want to do an eyedoodle for MIKA!!!

She'd love to be a Big Girl-

That's probably why she's wearing it!!!

Night then x

OMG GIRLS OMG GIRLS OMG GIRLS OMG GIRLS!!!!!

I heard it today

i heard "the song"

If I had one song to go out to mika, it would be this.

This song scares me, becuase it so prefectly describes how i feel about him. THIS IS HOW I FEEL ABOUT MIKA

This is his song, "Im Falling"

And here are the lyrics. The parts i put in bold, are absolutely amazingly EXACTLY as i feel for mika: JUST THINK OF ME SINGING IT TO HIM, ITS MATCHES PERFECTLY! AHH IM SO HAPPY!

I'm sitting across from you

I'm watching everything you do

You don't know, you don't know me, at all

My head is above the cloud

Sun rising, they don't meet mine

But I'm dreaming, I'm dreaming of you now

If I told you, what would you do?

Would you make me look like a fool?

I'm falling in love with you

And I'm dreaming of the things we'd do

But you don't know, you don't know me, at all

Full fear of what you might do

I say nothing but look at you

And my heart is, my heart is over you

What am I suppose to do?

Im sitting across from you

You don't know just what I do

But Im dreaming, Im dreaming of you now

Im falling in love with you

But you're dreaming of what I do

When Im falling,

Im falling over now

ok, now here are those lyrics again with commentary form me with EVERYTHING that resembles my life:

You don't know, you don't know me, at all i sit across from the computer and watch videos and pictures of him, but he has no idea who i am

But I'm dreaming, I'm dreaming of you now my daydreams of him, all day everydayIf I told you, what would you do?

Would you make me look like a fool? IF I MET HIM AND TOLD HIM I LOVE YOU, WHAT WOULD HE DO?[/B]

I'm falling in love with you I AM

And I'm dreaming of the things we'd do DAYDREAMS OF USBut you don't know, you don't know me, at all HE DOESNT KNOW WHO I AM

I say nothing but look at you i just look at pictures, ive never sene him liveAnd my heart is, my heart is over you

What am I suppose to do? i need to meet him, what am i supposed ot do

Would you make me look like a fool? if i randomly yelle dout I LOVE YOU at a concert, would he make me look a fool?

You don't know just what I do he doesnt know me

But Im dreaming, Im dreaming of you now how i want to drema of him but cant, so i daydream

Im falling in love with you becuase i am

When Im falling,

Im falling over now he makes me fall over

this is our song, mika and i have a song. THIS IS OUR SONG! I ADORE HIM AND NOW I HAVE A SONG TO TELL YOU HOW MUCH I DO IN WORDS, IT WAS HARD TO PUT IT INTO WORDS , BUT MIKA DID IT. AND THIS IS OUR SONG.

I think i just died and went to heaven, because mika and i have a song

Well, he doesnt know it yet XD

*faints while smiling*

I don't faint-I giggle retardedly =]

I heard it today

i heard "the song"

This song scares me, becuase it so prefectly describes how i feel about him. THIS IS HOW I FEEL ABOUT MIKA

And here are the lyrics. The parts i put in bold, are absolutely amazingly EXACTLY as i feel for mika: JUST THINK OF ME SINGING IT TO HIM, ITS MATCHES PERFECTLY! AHH IM SO HAPPY!

What am I suppose to do?

When Im falling,

Im falling over now

ok, now here are those lyrics again with commentary form me with EVERYTHING that resembles my life:

You don't know, you don't know me, at all i sit across from the computer and watch videos and pictures of him, but he has no idea who i am

But I'm dreaming, I'm dreaming of you now my daydreams of him, all day everydayIf I told you, what would you do?

Would you make me look like a fool? IF I MET HIM AND TOLD HIM I LOVE YOU, WHAT WOULD HE DO?[/B]

And I'm dreaming of the things we'd do DAYDREAMS OF USBut you don't know, you don't know me, at all HE DOESNT KNOW WHO I AM

I say nothing but look at you i just look at pictures, ive never sene him liveAnd my heart is, my heart is over you

Would you make me look like a fool? if i randomly yelle dout I LOVE YOU at a concert, would he make me look a fool?

But Im dreaming, Im dreaming of you now how i want to drema of him but cant, so i daydream

When Im falling,

this is our song, mika and i have a song. THIS IS OUR SONG! I ADORE HIM AND NOW I HAVE A SONG TO TELL YOU HOW MUCH I DO IN WORDS, IT WAS HARD TO PUT IT INTO WORDS , BUT MIKA DID IT. AND THIS IS OUR SONG.

*faints while smiling*

You know, I think it fits us all...

Heyyya

Why is no one ever on at the same time as me ??? :tears:

oh well

anyway. Oh Sammy I'm so happy for you ! the song fits us all but it's all yours ! It can be yours and his. Just for you and him.

So, what've I missed ? Carlota's come back to talk to us :D and Coolrose's daughter's arrived :biggrin2: ! So welcome Belladonnanoire ! I love what you did with the eyeliner thing ! :mf_lustslow:

Anyway, while you've all been chatting live and having loads of fun here without me my dad has got me TWO TICKETS TO SEE MIKA AT NIMES !!!!!. Omgoood ! I'm gonna see hiiim :D:D:D !!!

Now, last time, when Carlota said that it made Sammy sad, and I totally refuse in making any of my fourplets sad so if it does just say and I'll get rid of it. Okay ???!

So people. I'm basically floating in paradise at the moment. What about you ??

Liene, Carlota, Bel, Someone Be Awake! U Need To Hear About My Day And All The Things That Made Me Think Of You!

Liene, U Told Me You Would Be Awake Until All Hours Of The Night!

U Tell Lies!, Not Good! What Would Mika Say?!?!?!?!?!

oh sweetie, what do you want to tel us ?

sorry i couldnt be awake because my mom is home now, and she told me to go sleep IM SO SORRY :crybaby:

will you forgive me ?:wub2: *puppies eyes*

i know its not good, but i had to go sleep, :thumbdown:

i dont know what mika would say :roftl:

love ya :huglove:

Thankies =]

No, but I want to!!!

Mum's promised that as soon as there's a gig we can get to we're going...

Problem is...

Her idea of concert clothing is not appropriate for someone of her age with a teenage daughter!!!:protest:

She has a blue corset top :shocked:

:roftl::roftl:

lol, that could be fun :thumb_yello::naughty:

I heard it today

i heard "the song"

What am I suppose to do?

When Im falling,

Im falling over now

When Im falling,

*faints while smiling*

how nice a bit sad though but i love it :thumb_yello:

yesterday i just felt, like my dream will never come true, i almost cried how i wanted to meet him , but i cant it hurts sometimes that its just impossible. :tears:

Heyyya

Why is no one ever on at the same time as me ??? :tears:

oh well

anyway. Oh Sammy I'm so happy for you ! the song fits us all but it's all yours ! It can be yours and his. Just for you and him.

So, what've I missed ? Carlota's come back to talk to us :D and Coolrose's daughter's arrived :biggrin2: ! So welcome Belladonnanoire ! I love what you did with the eyeliner thing ! :mf_lustslow:

Anyway, while you've all been chatting live and having loads of fun here without me my dad has got me TWO TICKETS TO SEE MIKA AT NIMES !!!!!. Omgoood ! I'm gonna see hiiim :D !!!

Now, last time, when Carlota said that it made Sammy sad, and I totally refuse in making any of my fourplets sad so if it does just say and I'll get rid of it. Okay ???!

So people. I'm basically floating in paradise at the moment. What about you ??

CONGRATS:yay:

do you imagine how lucky you are girl ?

i would give anything to see him live, im so happy for you :huglove:

if you get to talk to him tell him about us... i would love to tell him about us- fourplets, but i cant, i just cant.

CONGRATS:yay:

do you imagine how lucky you are girl ?

i would give anything to see him live, im so happy for you :huglove:

if you get to talk to him tell him about us... i would love to tell him about us- fourplets, but i cant, i just cant.

I will. Promise. IF I get to talk to him. But if I do I'll tell him about us and about this thread. Okay ?

g2g again, sorry

:huglove:

come back on tonight maybe

nono, its fine!

But listen!

I was at an amusement park yesterday, and in the picnic area, there are these big statues of animals. A lion, an elephant, an dI looked over and saw A 8 FOOT TALL STATUE OF A GIANT CHICKEN

I LOST MY MIND, I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD!!!!!

seeing that i had no friends around and i was rather bored going on all the rides myself, i daydreamed (as we usually do) about mika beeing on the rides for me, or mika winning me a bear or something. lol

It seemed ever person i saw i thought was mika, but thats just the way we are here ;D

OH MY GOSH, did you know mika had to cancel some denmark gigs because HE IS IN A HOSPITAL getting treated for a viral ear infection? I CRIED WHEN I READ THAT!

Also, i was very upset last night, because many of mika's new osngs are not on my ipod. I did research for 2hours, and found out how i could put ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO I WANTED ON MY IPOD! So i did, and i have plenty of mika slidehows! with his new music! especially your sympathy and im falling, my two favorite new ones! along wiht HMDYLM, ofcourse ;D

So anyway, yeah..that was my day yesterday. I HOPE MIKAS OK IN THE HOSPITAL! But the article said he was on the mend, so no need to be afraid.

AND BEL! I COULDNT BE HAPPIER FOR YOU! YOUR SO LUCKY, YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD ENOUGH TIME FOR ALL 4 OF US! OMG IM SO HAPPY IM JITTERY! YAYYYYY BEL!!!!!!

peace,love,music!

-sAmMY ;D

wh ... wh ... WHHHAT ??? Mika's poorly ???! :shocked: he is okay though isn't he ?? isn't he Sammy ?????

OMG I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

DONT WORRY ABOUT ME, ITS NOT LIKE IM GOING TO SMACK YOU BECUASE I AM JEALOUS! WE ARE FOURPLETs, AND WE ARE HAPPY FOR EACHOTHER!

OMG IM SO HAPPY!!!!! YAYAYAAYAY! AHHHHHHHHHHH! YAY!!!!!!! U HAVE TO TELL US ALL ABOUT IT!

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

I will. I'll write you a loooong txt about it.

:D

nono, its fine!

But listen!

I was at an amusement park yesterday, and in the picnic area, there are these big statues of animals. A lion, an elephant, an dI looked over and saw A 8 FOOT TALL STATUE OF A GIANT CHICKEN

I LOST MY MIND, I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD!!!!!

seeing that i had no friends around and i was rather bored going on all the rides myself, i daydreamed (as we usually do) about mika beeing on the rides for me, or mika winning me a bear or something. lol

It seemed ever person i saw i thought was mika, but thats just the way we are here ;D

OH MY GOSH, did you know mika had to cancel some denmark gigs because HE IS IN A HOSPITAL getting treated for a viral ear infection? I CRIED WHEN I READ THAT!

Also, i was very upset last night, because many of mika's new osngs are not on my ipod. I did research for 2hours, and found out how i could put ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO I WANTED ON MY IPOD! So i did, and i have plenty of mika slidehows! with his new music! especially your sympathy and im falling, my two favorite new ones! along wiht HMDYLM, ofcourse ;D

So anyway, yeah..that was my day yesterday. I HOPE MIKAS OK IN THE HOSPITAL! But the article said he was on the mend, so no need to be afraid.

AND BEL! I COULDNT BE HAPPIER FOR YOU! YOUR SO LUCKY, YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD ENOUGH TIME FOR ALL 4 OF US! OMG IM SO HAPPY IM JITTERY! YAYYYYY BEL!!!!!!

peace,love,music!

-sAmMY ;D

giant chicken ? :roftl::lmfao:

me and my friend always think we see mika, but just becouse we would like to see him :D

omg mika is in the hospital ? i didnt know that, thats horrible, im going to day if i wont get more information, i want to hug him so strong :huglove:

sorry i cant write on this stupid labtop, its my brothers, i hate it :boxed:

i still cant believs meeks is in hospital, :crybaby:

ok well im not sure how long i can be on, or when i will, so if i dont see ya, ill see ya when i see ya! lol

Talk soon! and Liene, thanks for all the youtube comments, i really enjoyed them ;D odnt be afraid ot keep um comimg! XD

-sAmMy!

about comments i just couldnt resist. :blush-anim-cl: