'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group

bubuciiis

giant chicken ? :roftl::lmfao:

me and my friend always think we see mika, but just becouse we would like to see him :D

omg mika is in the hospital ? i didnt know that, thats horrible, im going to day if i wont get more information, i want to hug him so strong :huglove:

sorry i cant write on this stupid labtop, its my brothers, i hate it :boxed:

i still cant believs meeks is in hospital, :crybaby:

:roftl: I know about that, the little mouse thingie's so annoyinng ! You know the kinda flat one

anyway. I only learnt of him being poorly today ? dyou think he's gonna be okaaay ? but Sammy said that they said that he said (or somink like that anyway lol) that he was on the mend. I so hope so.

btw, on the daydreaming thread I did a daydream with you lot in it ! I think it's on the 2nd page go see ...

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:roftl: I know about that, the little mouse thingie's so annoyinng ! You know the kinda flat one

anyway. I only learnt of him being poorly today ? dyou think he's gonna be okaaay ? but Sammy said that they said that he said (or somink like that anyway lol) that he was on the mend. I so hope so.

btw, on the daydreaming thread I did a daydream with you lot in it ! I think it's on the 2nd page go see ...

yeah i hate labtom mouses, so annoying, i have a normal one with usb but it soesnt work somehow, so i have to use the annoying one.

i hope mika is going to be ok, because im gonna day if not.

where did sammy read it ?

i would like to read it too, i hope he is getting better, but i really wanna cry now. :tears:

i will :wub2:

yeah i hate labtom mouses, so annoying, i have a normal one with usb but it soesnt work somehow, so i have to use the annoying one.

i hope mika is going to be ok, because im gonna day if not.

where did sammy read it ?

i would like to read it too, i hope he is getting better, but i really wanna cry now. :tears:

don't cry ! he'll be better soon. Anyway, hasn't he got a concert today ?? I think he has.

hi, im great,

my brother will help me to get to mika gig, and Bel maybe i will meet you ant Nimes, that would be awesome, but its only maybe.

and btw, i was at cinema today to what happens in Vegas - there was grace kelly at the beginning i almost jumped out of my chair when i heard it :roftl:

love it :mf_lustslow:

GREAT MOVIE :thumb_yello:

hi, im great,

my brother will help me to get to mika gig, and Bel maybe i will meet you ant Nimes, that would be awesome, but its only maybe.

and btw, i was at cinema today to what happens in Vegas - there was grace kelly at the beginning i almost jumped out of my chair when i heard it :roftl:

i LUV that movie! lol cuz i knew it was in the beginning, i wore my bright blue skinny jeans and my mika shirt, and everything and yelled i <3 mika in the beginning! lol! it was amazin

i LUV that movie! lol cuz i knew it was in the beginning, i wore my bright blue skinny jeans and my mika shirt, and everything and yelled i <3 mika in the beginning! lol! it was amazin

:roftl:

cool i didnt know that, so i couldnt dress up mikaish :roftl:

that movie is amazing...i love the end.

*hits him in the balls*

*rolls on the floor *why ???

you know why !! :roftl::roftl:

i love it :D

hi, im great,

oh my god

oh my god

oh my god

oh my god

oh my god

I might meet my fourpleeeeeeeet !

Oh you've made me so happpppppie !

Please ! just beg your brother to let you go ! Pleaseeee ! You've got to come ! and if yr brother takes you he can stay with my brother ! Not that that's exciting in any way but he wouldn't be stuck with his sister and her fourplet ! lol

but pllllleeeease

you've GOT to come !

PLEASE !

oh my god

oh my god

oh my god

oh my god

oh my god

I might meet my fourpleeeeeeeet !

Oh you've made me so happpppppie !

Please ! just beg your brother to let you go ! Pleaseeee ! You've got to come ! and if yr brother takes you he can stay with my brother ! Not that that's exciting in any way but he wouldn't be stuck with his sister and her fourplet ! lol

but pllllleeeease

you've GOT to come !

PLEASE !

well thats just an idea, i knew it would be just WONDERFUL if i could meet you, but the idea is that my brother finds all hotels, tickets,and stuff like that , i cant find things on internet, but my brother just has got talent to find everything :roftl:

there is another problem - plane from here flies to paris, i have to find another plane who flies to nimes or train , i was wondering maybe you know the best wayu to get from paris to nimes, and ANOTHER problem - gig tickets, left only on e-bay they will be expensive and this trip will be expensive anyway so, i will spent a LOT of money on it.

my mom wont let me for very big money, if the gig would be in paris, it would be great, because my sister has got a friend there andi could stay at theyre hause.

and i if i will come, i will come to my best friend, and her mom.

but imagine of i could meet you .... ahhh daydreaming :mf_lustslow: i want to meet you guys :wub2:

i hate living so far from you :thumbdown:

if i would come to my brother, i would let him somewhere in the city, and come to meet you :roftl::roftl:

ahhhh i want to meet you :crybaby:

im here loves! idk, i was in the RECENTLY ADDED posts, and i read it. it was a thread started yessterda. someone tell me what the daydremaing thread is!

omg

sammy, hi finally we are both online :yay:

hoe are you dear ? :wub2:

well bel, unfortunately, he had to cancel it.

he canceld two or three i think actually.

due to the thingy with his ears.

i feel bad, but he is getting better. my brother had those for years when he was younger. he actually needed to eventually have surgery, but they are painful only for about a day. then they get bette.r hell be fine, dont worry. hes probablly reading MFC on his laptop in the hospital right now. HELLO MY DARLING!

lol

which gig did he cancel ? where did you read this ? you should make a thread about this to let everybody know, i get to know about this from you dear, but it seems nobody else except us - fourplets knows about it.

im sad about him, but im happy that i got some money today and maybe will get more next weeks and someday will get to mika gig, for this money, that woulb be the best way to spend it. :thumb_yello: and im happy to speak to you sammy because its only a:thumb_yello:viable at the late evening as it seems , but i love evenings like this.:wub2:

well sammy are we going to hit next 100 posts today ?:roftl

EDIT: i hate laptop keys :fisch:

and if any of you are wondering, i am currently working on the construction of my MIKA WALL! YAY!

pictures i drew, print out, my album, everything in one place!

so cool, i would like to make something mikaish too but im not very talaned in those 'pretty' things :roftl:

im better in garden, i should crop some bush in some mikaish shape :naughty: that is art too :roftl:

:roftl:

cool i didnt know that, so i couldnt dress up mikaish :roftl:

that movie is amazing...i love the end.

*hits him in the balls*

*rolls on the floor *why ???

you know why !! :roftl::roftl:

i love it :D

hahaha :lol3: i LUV that part! i had seen the previews, and i was like HECK YA! hes in My Bestfriends Girl too. well love today (i think its that one) is in it

im here loves! idk, i was in the RECENTLY ADDED posts, and i read it. it was a thread started yessterda. someone tell me what the daydremaing thread is!

haha, hey! how r u?

HEY GUYS! I POSTED THIS IS THE DAYMREAM THREAD!

HECK YES! I FOUND IT! THE BEST THREAD EVER! (next to our thread, which since i am on constantly and has a long name, i have decided to call it "our second home" so as i said on our second home, I DO NOT DREAM OF MIKA. I CANT. IDK WHY. But i daydream. and you and bel both know that i do it ALOT, and im quite good at it!

SO STEP ASIDE PROSESSIONAL DAYDREAMER COMING THROUGH!

Heres one that we did on our thread, but i thought Id put it here.

*What would you do if you were at a school dance. You were getting up to leave, very hurt because no one asked you to dance. you suddenly feel a hand on your shoulder. you turn around, and there is the greatest man alive. Mika. "Can I have this dance?" he asks....

Me: Wow.....how.. how did you get here?

Mika: *smiles" dont worry. im here now. would you like to dance?

Me: Absolutely

Mika: *takes my hand and leads me out to the floor* HAPPY ENDING is playing

we start to dance

Me: How did you know I was thinking of you? I hoped so badly that you would come, though i knew it was impossible! How did you.....

Mika: Well im here arent I? Lets jsut dance.

Me: Do you realize how long Ive wanted to meet you?

Mika: *Blushes, and smiles* Well thats very sweet of you. My god, do you realize how wonderful you look tonight? Your dress is stunning.

Me: *Blushing uncontrollably* Thank you, you look wonderful too.

Mika: Yeah, your school is pretty lovely asweel, accept for one thing.

Me: oh, whats that?

Mika *Leans in close to me, and whispers in my ear* Well, your very elderly Science teach Mr. F and Music teacher Ms. S are dancing together. It is quite strange to me, they remind me of my grandparents*

Me: *I laugh and msile up at him, he also smiles* Well, they are a little crazy.

Mika: I can tell. My goodness you have such a beautiful laugh!

Me: PLEASE! YOUR LAUGH IS A RINGTONE FOR GODS SAKE, AND MINE IS GOOD?

Mika: Haha, you probablly have it on your phone dont you?

Me: Wel...um..actually..yes. I hope you dont think that is stalker-ish!

Mika: *Chuckles* well, no! Well, why is it then that you have it on your phone?

Me: Well...um...because.... *blushes*

Mika: Tell me, why? Come on, you can tell me?

Me: Well, becuase..... well Ive wanted to meet you forever. I <3 you, you know.

Mika: That is so sweet of you *he hugs me and as you have learned in "our second home" that means FULLFILLING MY LIFES DREAM OF A HUG!

Me: Thanks for dancing wiht me mika

Mika: *again into my ear whispers* Thanks for letting me.

*he kisses my cheek, and i FLOAT!*

Me: *I put my head on his shoulder, just as the song begins to play LITTLE BIT OF LOVE LITTLE BIT OF LOVE AHHHHHH!!! FEEL ASIF IM WASTING! AND IM WASTING EVERY DAY, hey, hey hey HEY!*

The night ends as I and mika dance, along side my crazy, really really old teachers ;D

We finish the song, and IM IN PARADISE!

awww, that was beautiful! i got excited reading it, (imagining it was me :bleh: ) thats what i do w/ that type of stuff, lol! bravo!

i dont thin i can hit another hundred today, sorry dear. im jsut too far off!

:wink2:

i meant it half joke half real :naughty:

its not a competition, when we will hit it, we will, most important thing to keep posts will some sense and not to start spam, spamming isnt cool anymore :roftl:

HECK YES! I FOUND IT! THE BEST THREAD EVER! (next to our thread, which since i am on constantly and has a long name, i have decided to call it "our second home" so as i said on our second home, I DO NOT DREAM OF MIKA. I CANT. IDK WHY. But i daydream. and you and bel both know that i do it ALOT, and im quite good at it!

*What would you do if you were at a school dance. You were getting up to leave, very hurt because no one asked you to dance. you suddenly feel a hand on your shoulder. you turn around, and there is the greatest man alive. Mika. "Can I have this dance?" he asks....

we start to dance

Me: How did you know I was thinking of you? I hoped so badly that you would come, though i knew it was impossible! How did you.....

Mika: *Blushes, and smiles* Well thats very sweet of you. My god, do you realize how wonderful you look tonight? Your dress is stunning.

Mika *Leans in close to me, and whispers in my ear* Well, your very elderly Science teach Mr. F and Music teacher Ms. S are dancing together. It is quite strange to me, they remind me of my grandparents*

Me: *I laugh and msile up at him, he also smiles* Well, they are a little crazy.

Mika: That is so sweet of you *he hugs me and as you have learned in "our second home" that means FULLFILLING MY LIFES DREAM OF A HUG!

Me: *I put my head on his shoulder, just as the song begins to play LITTLE BIT OF LOVE LITTLE BIT OF LOVE AHHHHHH!!! FEEL ASIF IM WASTING! AND IM WASTING EVERY DAY, hey, hey hey HEY!*

The night ends as I and mika dance, along side my crazy, really really old teachers ;D

its actually really good. i can imagine every word like its real, i love daydreaming, and i love how you call this thread - second home. sweet, i will call it like that too :wink2:

we start to dance

I reckon they should make a book of all these scripts, then give it to MIKA =]

That's so sweet :wub2:

Fine thankies-

Just nicked the laptop off mum again =]

And you?

Anything interesting been happening here then?

well not really, but sammy said mika is hospital so im kinda crying a bit when im thinking of that but, im cheering my self up with chickeny pics :naughty:

Fine thankies-

Just nicked the laptop off mum again =]

And you?

Anything interesting been happening here then?

I know...

I really think we should organise it somehow :punk:

lol, i had a dream, but i had it in its own thread like a week or so ago... it was amazing