'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group

bubuciiis

Fine thankies-

Just nicked the laptop off mum again =]

And you?

Anything interesting been happening here then?

well not really, but sammy said mika is hospital so im kinda crying a bit when im thinking of that but, im cheering my self up with chickeny pics :naughty:

WHAT???

Oooh I hope not :boxed:

Uh-oh,

Mum's regaining control of the laptop...

I WANT TO SEE THE CHICKEN PICTURES!!!

NOOOOOOOO!!!

GO AWAY MUM!!!!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh sammy i cant wait longer, sorry.

its almost 2 pm here, im really tired, i feel stupid that i waited here an hour and now leaving without talking to you, i would love to stay but my eyes are closing, and im annoyed about my laptop, crying a bit, but still happy, but i even dont know why, guess because of MFC when im here im always happy,

OK im off topic, so bye fourplets, bye everybody, im almost sleeping, hope sammy you wont arrive 1 minute after my leaving, but i just need a rest.

LOVE.

liene xx

ahhh! LIENE NO!!!!!!

*openly weaping over the computer screen!*

WE NEED TO TALK! I WAS AT A FRIENDS HOUSE AND I WAS TALKING ABOUT MIKA AND SHE STARTED YELLING AT ME AND CALLING HIM A FRUIT-CAKE AND I WAS MAD CUZ SHE WAS ON THE PHONE FLIRTING WITH THIS KID SO I WENT HOME

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

im no Liene, but, i am sorrry, my friend does that to me all the time, it is hurtful!

oh thank you, its ok. idc if youre not liene, but i felt bad, she just really wanted to talk late tonight. its ok. And thanks.

i was just running around tlaking about mika and she was like "you need rehab" and i was like "im on the MFC addicted rehab thread, thank you very much!"

and she was like "You need adhd meds"

and i was like "i need mfc meds"

i think we have the same friends! mine always say that, and i say mika IS my medication! lol

i always say "idc if u like mika, just let me" lol idk

i know!

and there all like "why would i listen to that fruit? or that gay guy?"

im like "you dont even know him. uve never heard his music. u jsut say u hate him becuase I LIKE HIM, which means you arent great friends anyway. Forget you, IM GOING BACK TO MFC!!!!!!!"

lol, THE END!

i swear to gd we speak the same everything!!!! no joke, none of my friends have heard him (well most havent, some i play it when they least expect it) and i always tell them theyve nvr even heard him!!!!

i know!

and there all like "why would i listen to that fruit? or that gay guy?"

im like "you dont even know him. uve never heard his music. u jsut say u hate him becuase I LIKE HIM, which means you arent great friends anyway. Forget you, IM GOING BACK TO MFC!!!!!!!"

lol, THE END!

Same here. My friends have no taste.

Is all the world still asleep ?

WHY am I never on at the same time as you guuuuuuuys ? WHY ???!

Can't someone like sleeptalk to meee ? I feel lonely :tears:

Hm.

Am gonna go do some daydreaming.

Oh and btw, BellaDonnanoire I think you speak the truth ! we should do a daydreaming bit and send it to him ! that would be so wickedly cool :D.

Anyway. Why is no one ooooooon ?

hiiiii,

sammy sorry i couldnt wait, i just wanted to sleep, i really wanted to talk but i didint know when you will arrive, pitty you arrived 4 minutes after i left :roftl:

but we can talk now maybe, oh its 8 am in your country, ok maybe later :thumb_yello:

i hete when my friends talk bad about mika, and youre right its only because we like him. if we wouldnt like him they would maybe even like him. i hate whe n friends does that. :sneaky2:

you know what ? i decided to make a video of my self, you know you inspired me, i wanted you to know what im looking like.

well youre my fourplets you should know my look :naughty:

so while nobady is olie im going to make it and in the evening/afternoon/night

i will show it to you :)

sounds fun huh ? im going now, bye :wub2:

love. sammy tonight we will talk i promise :wub2:

yes yes! that video idea is awesome! what a great idea! you guys have my youtube vidoes but we should make them! i was thinking that earlier. OH YEAH, and include how to pronounce your name, becuase the way i say it is probablly totally different than the way it is!

XD

yeah, it think you should know how are we looking, because we now you :)

i thought about my name, i will include it, but i dont have my video camera, i will wait till my friend can come out and i will record it with hers. it will be around 5pm here for you its 10am right ?

for me its now 4:20 pm. :punk:

EDIT: that will be the same friend who didint let me to write normally, was screaming and scraching me :roftl:

i will show you her, what an annoying and funny girl :D

you should hear me, being my crazy self throughout the day...

ill jsut run around and be like ITS FOUR O CLOCK I LATVIA RIGHT NO!

ITS 3 AM IN LATVIA!

And my parents and friends are like "WHO CARES? HOW DO YOU KNOW?!?!?"

an dim just like CUZ MFC IS THE MOST AMAZING THING EVEN AND I MET THIS GIRL FROM LATVIA AND SHE IS MY FOURPLET. and people look at me like WHAT?!?!?!?!

And then im like THEY DONT HAVE DELIAS OR ABECROMBIE STORES, BUT THEY HAVE *this* and *that* and THE LION KING IS CALLED *whatever it was*

And people are jsut lik.....wo... u need medication, ur addicted.

And im just like I AM A MEMBER OF THE MFC ADDICTION THREAD THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!

and then people usually just stare, with nothing left to say. God only knows what all ym friends think of my obsession in their heads!

haha!

p.s. Started learning IM FALLING on the piano. it sounds great!

omg, i can imagine people faces hearing that :roftl: i would love to see that, i tell all my realtives about you, how good you sing and how funny you are.

btw i showed my friend (the same) youre youtube videos and she loved them, she said youre very talanted, and she loved panic!at the disco song - nine in the afternoon. :mf_lustslow: she plays piano as well, but she said you play 100 times better than her, and you have lovely voice. i agree :huglove:

i told my sister today about MFC, and she rolled her eyes like this :rolls_eyes: but actualy she loves listening about MFC, ahe finds it interesting, as IT IS.

aand i told her that you dont 'love' youre president THAT much and she was like - is he still a president ? :shocked:

my family thinks i spent whole time in some portal called ' for friends' its - 'draugiem', its VERY popular in Latvia, almost everybody has an account there , ppfff its so boring, comparing to MFC.

some other friends think the same- she just is TOO OBSESSED with that curly guy.

im like - no, i just love him, i love mfc, and i love MFCers, you dont like it ? then go away :naughty:

thay usually dont answer anything :roftl:

P.S lion king is called - king lion or - 'karalis lauva' in latvian.

and good eveinng is 'labvakar' ;D

P.S.S im sure it sounds great, looking forward to hear it.

hey, what is spamming anyway?!

ok, well im gunna go eat and be back soon!

if you ask what it means- its like posting with no sense, just some smilies or letters, usually to get more posts :roftl:

ok, see ya later.

my friend just called, im going to record my video, :thumb_yello:

edit: my friend is called Madara (in video i wil shoe how to pronounce it).