• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not where i live.12 days to go...

how long is youre vacation and when it starts ?:blink:

my c\vacation is 3 months long and starts on 31 May, and finishes on 31 August, ive heard its strange because other countries they are shorter.

i feel kinda lucky :roftl:

how long is youre vacation and when it starts ?:blink:

my c\vacation is 3 months long and starts on 31 May, and finishes on 31 August, ive heard its strange because other countries they are shorter.

i feel kinda lucky :roftl:

Our holiday in the Uk is like 6 weeks.:thumbdown:

Wish it was longer.

HECK YEAH YOU ARE!

mine goes from June 20th - August 25th! U R SO LUCKY!

YOUR IS LIKE 25 DAYS LONGER, THATS LIKE 3 MORE WEEKS!!!

i guess i shouldnt say that, but yeah it is long ! :naughty:

sammy, i havent made a video yet, Madara has stuck somewhere :roftl:

i dont know where is she so i dont have a camera, but i will make it as fast as i can. i have no idea what im goimg to say but i will improvise :thumb_yello:

ok im going to call Madara (my friend) now.

Our holiday in the Uk is like 6 weeks.:thumbdown:

Wish it was longer.

oh yeah , somebody told me that, icant remember but somebody from MFC. but you have half-term, if i remember right, it means you have extra vacation in the middle of the year, right ? :blink:

okay I don't know what I'vve missed cause I've read all the pages but I've forgotten it all and I don't even know WHY I'm posting exactly seems as no one's ever bloody on at the same bloody time as me !

sorry people. I'm a little desperate at the moment.

btw : so are you coming to Nimes Liene ? Please say you arrre ! plllease ??

btw btw : have you done the video ? have I missed it ?

yeah, ims till waiting for her vid, but im excited to see it! u should make one too! well, you guys have my youtubes, so i odnt really need to make one. but idk.

im with a friend who is also a half mika fan!

lol, but i annoy everyone by the end of the day, he i s all i talk about !

lol

sammmy:D

I should I guess. But what would I put on it ? and what would I say ? my parents wouldn't let me use the camera anyway :thumbdown: but I could Pm you a photo of me if ya like ...

Hello friend of Sammy's who's also a half Mika fan !

okay that's a bit long lol, what's she called, or, I guess, if she's there with you, what are you called ?

same here, my sister takes thepiss outa me cause I talk about him non stop and -this has nothing to do with anything but who cares ?lol-my uncle calls him Miko for some reason. Anyway.

okay I don't know what I'vve missed cause I've read all the pages but I've forgotten it all and I don't even know WHY I'm posting exactly seems as no one's ever bloody on at the same bloody time as me !

sorry people. I'm a little desperate at the moment.

btw : so are you coming to Nimes Liene ? Please say you arrre ! plllease ??

btw btw : have you done the video ? have I missed it ?

hi im here for ONE minute, while my mom is making a sandwich, so i can only say i havent done the video. ok g2g my mom is back. :tears:

i will be here round 12:00, or 1:00 am but i wil be i promise, no matter late it will be, sammy we have to talk our late conversations :naughty::roftl:

and bel, i wont come to Nimes, :crybaby: its SO stupid, but it is reality , i just feel sad about it, but there is nothing that we can do, :naughty: im quoting mika AGAIN.

ok my mom is going to be angry, she is waiting for me, bye, im going to be here, later, dont leave without me, if i probobly wont be here i will leave a short reply here, but im sure i WILL BE HERE.

hope you understood :roftl: im in a terrible hurry writing it so try to understand please.

i dont have laptop today too, so ok

bye, love you.

fourplet Liene. (in a hurry) :huglove:

byeeee

hi im here for ONE minute, while my mom is making a sandwich, so i can only say i havent done the video. ok g2g my mom is back.

i will be here round 12:00, or 1:00 am but i wil be i promise, no matter late it will be, sammy we have to talk our late conversations

and bel, i wont come to Nimes, :crybaby: its SO stupid, but it is reality , i just feel sad about it, but there is nothing that we can do, :naughty: im quoting mika AGAIN.

ok my mom is going to be angry, she is waiting for me, bye, im going to be here, later, dont leave without me, if i probobly wont be here i will leave a short reply here, but im sure i WILL BE HERE.

hope you understood :roftl: im in a terrible hurry writing it so try to understand please.

i dont have laptop today too, so ok

bye, love you.

fourplet Liene. (in a hurry) :huglove:

byeeee

'dont leave without me' sorry Liene but I have to. Go I mean. Right now. I've been waitin for you guys for aaaages and when you arrive I gotta go :tears:

you can't come to Niiiiimes ? :crybaby:

I'm sure you'll see him one day though

xXxxXxXx

:huglove:

'dont leave without me' sorry Liene but I have to. Go I mean. Right now. I've been waitin for you guys for aaaages and when you arrive I gotta go :tears:

you can't come to Niiiiimes ? :crybaby:

I'm sure you'll see him one day though

xXxxXxXx

:huglove:

waiot wait wait, im now back for staying :)

my mom finished work and computer is mine now.

please dont go :tears:

i knoew its sad i cant go to Nimes but, im sure im gonna see him one time, i would like to meet one of you guys in the gig too, i want too meet you guys so much :crybaby: but i cant.

yeah, ims till waiting for her vid, but im excited to see it! u should make one too! well, you guys have my youtubes, so i odnt really need to make one. but idk.

im with a friend who is also a half mika fan!

lol, but i annoy everyone by the end of the day, he i s all i talk about !

lol

lol there were some friends who used to like him too, now i have only one friensd who likes him but she is actualy my best friend so its nice :)

i annoy everybody too, because every time we are talking about something there is something to do with mika, that i cant resist to tell that :roftl:

my brothers dream was fiat 500, he even had it on his laptop desktop :D

and yesterday i told him mika is going to buy one, he was like :shocked: what ? i want fiat 500, damn why did you told it to me ? :roftl:

ok guys its dark outside , but im going to make my video now :D

i finally called madara and she is coming to my house now, though its near midnight, its going to be fun, wait here it wont be long.

P.S she lives few houses further :thumb_yello: dont now why did i say that ? :roftl:

yay! I CANT WAIT TO SEE IT!

Will you set it on youtube or send it to me through a PM or something?

ill ttyl!

bye!

i will post it on youtube, for everybody to see :)

and it looks like madara is going to sleep at my house tonight so im gonna be up VERY LONG. we can chat as long as we want, and we will make mmore that one video i think and i will post them on youtube, we are having fun so i think videos are gonna be funny. she went home to take some things and have a shower and after some half an hour she will be here and we will post videos, sounds great :thumb_yello:

i guess youre gone now, its ok im gonna wait for you :)

OMG MY PHONE IS A SONNY ERICSON! YOUR KIDDING! I HAVE A GREEN ONE! OMG OmG OMG OMG OMG!!!!

and what do i need to know to do?

cool i guess then we can do something with that video :)

well do you have an installation program ? when you add youre phone to computert there is certain program, it would be great if you could send it to me :wub2: