'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group

bubuciiis

well the only way i can break another hundred is if U SHOW UP LIENE! AND MADRADADALALA, sorry i forgot your name, but ill bet its very pretty. And means something wonderful in latvian, like RAINBOW or BEAUTY!

lol, im a little crazy this evening!

:roftl:

she blushed a bit, its Madara, and it means some flower in latvian :naughty: you were pretty close :thumb_yello:

i had that flower now on my table, everybody thinks itsugly because it grows everywere but i find it pretty :blush-anim-cl:

our names are very popular here in Latvia, we both are like michael or amy :roflt:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well i never added it to my computer, what do i do? wait, ill look in the instruction book.

ok i will wait, you have to install the disc, but you dont have to do if its too hard, i will post them in the morning if youre patient ebough :roftl: but i guess youre not :naughty:

what do you mean installation? and what do you mean add to the computer? what are you trying to do, put the video on youtube form teh phone?

ill do research, h/o.

yeah i mean like put a video on youtube, i have to connect the phone to computer so i need a program for that. :thumb_yello:

when you buy a phone they give you a cd with that program, but i guess its too complicated :roftl:

i have lavender in my room. WOW WE HAVE THE SAME PHONE! thats cool!

well actually its madaras phone, i have an old nokia :roftl::roftl::thumbdown:

i hate it, we even played football on the street with it, used him as a football, it works even now :thumbdown: i want new one but im talking too much so my dad is like this when he recieves the bill -->:hair::roftl:

so i dont even want to ask anything about phone thing :roftl:

so i plugged it in with the special cable. then it was LIEK INSTALL! OOH! INSTALL BLAH BLAH! and i was like YES! so just keep clicking YES and NEXT

then i saw PLEASE WAIT WHILE THE WIZARD SEARCHES.. so i did. FOREVER..wait, ill tell you what happens next. im still waiting. so wahts up? do u want to just go into a chat? its easier and leave less for people to catch up on

oh i hope it will work :naughty:

yeah we can got to chat :thumb_yello:

seee you there.

ok hi sammy,

you are sleeping now i guess because its 12:40 in youre country, well its early in the morning for me 7:43 :punk:

as you said if i want to send you something what reminds you of MFC, i will well i will post it on youtube, after few hours - cant wait :blush-anim-cl:

oh sammy 8 days ? its a long time buit i promise to make something for you to easy catch up some general subjects of the day will right down, so you can see what we were chatting about ok ? i think it will be easy for ya :thumb_yello:

we all are gonna miss you too, but dont worry if mika gets bald i will tell ya :roftl:

oh i will come here at 11:00 am its 4:00 pm four you and we can tak a bit :)

you know i wont hear from you 8 days so we have to talk before you leave.

and CONGRATS

wit youre 700 posts, im proud of you, i would stay longer here, but madara wanted sleep so badly, she was my guests so i kinda do it for her :roftl:

we are amazing - as you said :huglove:

bye, youre fourplet Liene.

Why is nobody ever here when im here?

why is nobody ever here when I'M here ???

I knew it.

I told you Liene I'm cursed. No ones ever gonna be on at the same time as me :tears:

:furious: jhvqwgwe7ic69tqx2n0pqcuriogvb08qwgttc3q5hy :furious:

why is no one ever on at the same time as meeeeeee ????!!

why is nobody ever here when I'M here ???

I knew it.

I told you Liene I'm cursed. No ones ever gonna be on at the same time as me :tears:

:furious: jhvqwgwe7ic69tqx2n0pqcuriogvb08qwgttc3q5hy :furious:

why is no one ever on at the same time as meeeeeee ????!!

youre not cursed love, and itas not like that ive been online the same time as you :)

maybe you can tell what time are you going to be here, and i will try to be there if its possible, so when are you going to be here today ? i can be here till 15:00 here, its one hour back for you so its 14:00. today im going to Latvian MFC meetimg, before that im going to post my video hopefully :thumb_yello::wub2:

hey i finally made a video its kinda stupid but we find it funny, because madara is doing something behind my back while im taking, so you will see :wink2:

sorry that you cant see my face very well its because it was night and there was a yellow light, im gonna make another one and thee you will able to see my face better :wub2:

so enjoy - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NfP60b9SPNY :roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

lol

hey my fourpleets!

I'm back home now, and I have internet! thank god!

How is everyone?

Tomorrow is my mika gig:shocked::shocked::shocked:

I'm freaking the hell out...:blink:

you're baaaaack ! :D:D:D

Carlota Please tell Mika about us ! Pleeease ! cause I'm planning on telling him too and then if you tell him and then I tell him he'll remember usss ! Plllease !

you're baaaaack ! :D:D:D

Carlota Please tell Mika about us ! Pleeease ! cause I'm planning on telling him too and then if you tell him and then I tell him he'll remember usss ! Plllease !

I'll talk about my lovelyyy fourplets! I'm freaking the hell out, seriously... Still have my bagpack to do, some food for the day...

OH I LOVE IT! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

AHHHHH!!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!! MIKA ROCKS!

:roftl:

that video it a bit wierd, im gonna make some other in movie maker, tonight :wink2:

only problem is that i have never worked with movie maker :roftl: i will try.

hey i finally made a video its kinda stupid but we find it funny, because madara is doing something behind my back while im taking, so you will see :wink2:

sorry that you cant see my face very well its because it was night and there was a yellow light, im gonna make another one and thee you will able to see my face better :wub2:

so enjoy - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NfP60b9SPNY :roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

lol

It's so brilliant ! and you're so prettttttty ! I put you a comment did you see it ??

hey my fourpleets!

I'm back home now, and I have internet! thank god!

How is everyone?

Tomorrow is my mika gig:shocked::shocked::shocked:

I'm freaking the hell out...:blink:

omg omg omg.

mika gig ? :shocked:

i guess me and sammy are only one fourplets who havent been, or are not going to go to mika gig :sneaky2:

i want mika gig.

omg omg omg.

mika gig ? :shocked:

i guess me and sammy are only one fourplets who havent been, or are not going to go to mika gig :sneaky2:

i want mika gig.

I'm going to a festival where he's goingggg:punk:

Ohhh you're vid is so cool! You're so pretty!:thumb_yello: