bubuciiis

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm reporting the backstage here and at the gig thread:

(No, :boxed: sorry I didn't mentioned the MFC either :crybaby: I was so above the clouds I forgot to tell him to sign my CD...:S)

Ok, we waited a long long time...

Then the security guard pulled me and my friend more two girls.

We walked, it was weird to know that we were so close to him, on the same field and all...

The manager was so bad for us fans... He said there was going to be like turns, five people for some minutes, but only 4 PEOPLE could be there at the moment...

We went to the place and waited outside the... the artist rooms...

So, first Martin arrived, he went to the van, we looked at each other, I couldn't say a f***in' word!

Then, Mickey too! I said Hey! and he said HAI! xD He was very nice only by saying that...

Then, david, daviiiddd came! He is so sexy and cute and...god... He said Hi to us girls too... then the new background singer (don't remember her name tough) came, and after her... the man... MIKA!

He was wearing a blue striped jacket, and one of his scarves... and jeans!!!

He's hugeeeeee!

he smiled a lot!

I said hi! e said Hi too, and looked me right in the eyes, I gave him my puppet and the tie in a plastic bag

He said... So, are you fans? and we said: yeahhh!

he giggled

Then, he asked me if I had a good time, and I said yeahh!

Then he said he saw me a lot of times in the front

I blushed, I knew he looked at meeee! I felt so important at the moment

I said I saw him at the back of the stage when Beck was playing, he was like banging his head with happiness!

Then the cute giggle and the neck rubb came..

He talked to other fans, then we took a picture, not of high quality, but...

He hugged me first and I was like

Did mika just hugged me? I'll hug him too!

Then he said byee! and waved, and... was gone

(No, :boxed: sorry I didn't mentioned the MFC either :crybaby: I was so above the clouds I forgot to tell him to sign my CD...:S)

We walked, it was weird to know that we were so close to him, on the same field and all...

The manager was so bad for us fans... He said there was going to be like turns, five people for some minutes, but only 4 PEOPLE could be there at the moment...

So, first Martin arrived, he went to the van, we looked at each other, I couldn't say a f***in' word!

Then, Mickey too! I said Hey! and he said HAI! xD He was very nice only by saying that...

Then, david, daviiiddd came! He is so sexy and cute and...god... He said Hi to us girls too... then the new background singer (don't remember her name tough) came, and after her... the man... MIKA!

He's hugeeeeee!

he smiled a lot!

I said hi! e said Hi too, and looked me right in the eyes, I gave him my puppet and the tie in a plastic bag

he giggled

I said I saw him at the back of the stage when Beck was playing, he was like banging his head with happiness!

this sounds just SO unrealistic :wub2:

aahh im crying, for real.

and i cant imagine sammy, when she hears that HE HUGGED YOU.

do you hae a pic together WITH him or just with him ? so he just hugged you ? i mean usually he hugs people while taking pics, aah do you know HOW LUCkY YOU ARE ?

He's hugeeeeee!

he smiled a lot!

he giggled

Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god

someone come save me

too late

I've just died

:jawdrop:

this sounds just SO unrealistic :wub2:

aahh im crying, for real.

and i cant imagine sammy, when she hears that HE HUGGED YOU.

do you hae a pic together WITH him or just with him ? so he just hugged you ? i mean usually he hugs people while taking pics, aah do you know HOW LUCkY YOU ARE ?

yeah

HOW LUCKY YOU AAAAAAAARE ????!!!

btw, the background singer, her name's Sam :D

btw bel.

did you saw my journal to sammy? do you think it will be easy to catch up ?

yeah it was brilliantly great :thumb_yello:

I'll help if you need, I'd do anything for you my fourplets :wub2:

btw, you might have to add that Carlota got to talk to HIMMMMM ! And that he looked at her in the EYES !!!!! :jawdrop:

poor Sammy, I hope she's not gonna be sad when she learns that Carlota got a hug from him !!!

yeah it was brilliantly great :thumb_yello:

I'll help if you need, I'd do anything for you my fourplets :wub2:

btw, you might have to add that Carlota got to talk to HIMMMMM ! And that he looked at her in the EYES !!!!! :jawdrop:

poor Sammy, I hope she's not gonna be sad when she learns that Carlota got a hug from him !!!

i just add that, and wrote that full report is here.:thumb_yello:

Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god

someone come save me

too late

I've just died

:jawdrop:

did you wrote it all or used copy paste ? :roftl:

btw im dead too. i cant think of anything else.:wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

did you wrote it all or used copy paste ? :roftl:

btw im dead too. i cant think of anything else.:wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

I wrote it all ! lol on my paste I've got this 'MIKA fan | MIKA's LAUGH ringtone: #1 - #2 - #3 | MIKAnictionary | Holy Johnny lover' it was for you this morning :roftl:

oh mikaaaaa :mf_lustslow:

but did you hear what he did to Ircazo ???!

i read youre report 6 time. om crying, i cant believe.

COULD YOU PLEASE POST A PICTURE YOU TOOK ?

i love you. :huglove:

yes post iiit ! even if it's rubbish ! I wanna seeeee ! Please ! I still can't quite believe that you actually met hiiiim !!! :shocked:

I wrote it all ! lol on my paste I've got this 'MIKA fan | MIKA's LAUGH ringtone: #1 - #2 - #3 | MIKAnictionary | Holy Johnny lover' it was for you this morning :roftl:

oh mikaaaaa :mf_lustslow:

but did you hear what he did to Ircazo ???!

:D

well iheard, what he did, butim sure he said no to other people too, and i dont think its something SO BAD for him to 1 time say NO. he had never before said NO. so there is a reason. beleive me, he wouldnt say it only because to hurt her.

its just like, if he would say yeah he should gave pictures to EVERYBODY. so he said no instead.

i understand that he took picture with lollipop girls and woman in the wheelchair. they are a bit 'special'. dont you think so ?

:D

well iheard, what he did, butim sure he said no to other people too, and i dont think its something SO BAD for him to 1 time say NO. he had never before said NO. so there is a reason. beleive me, he wouldnt say it only because to hurt her.

its just like, if he would say yeah he should gave pictures to EVERYBODY. so he said no instead.

i understand that he took picture with lollipop girls and woman in the wheelchair. they are a bit 'special'. dont you think so ?

I know but apparently he said no to her and went to sign people-normal people- behind her. So much for I don't have time. I'm so angry with him !

But I love him so much my anger just dissolves. This is weird. How can I love him so much ??! It's physically impossible to love him more than I do !

Oh Lieneeeeeee ! why weren't we theeeere ?????!

ooh Beeeeeel ?

why arent we next to each other and MIKA ?

i dont know what to answer. bacause its reality.

you NOW WHAT IS REALLY ****I*G REALITY?

YOU WILL MEET HIM THIS SUMMER, BUT I ? I WILL MEET HIM WHEN HE WILL COME TO LATVIA, OR EASY SAYING - NEVER.

AND SAMMY, SHE WILL MEET HIM WHEN HE WILL COME TO AMERICA WHICH IS -

WITH HIS NEXT ALBUM. WHICH ISNT FAR. SO IT MEANS THAT I AM THE ONLY FOURPLET WHO WONT SEE HIM EVER.

i love you mika so much. it hurts and it really hurts it just.... damn i cant say it in words. its just S*HIT. thats the word.

i love you. can you hear me ?

i love you fouplets. please dont listen to my angry swearing.

i love you :huglove:

I know but apparently he said no to her and went to sign people-normal people- behind her. So much for I don't have time. I'm so angry with him !

But I love him so much my anger just dissolves. This is weird. How can I love him so much ??! It's physically impossible to love him more than I do !

i know.sometimes i just feel alone. i just feel unloved if you understand.

i hope nobady except fourplets isnt reading this because i can tell you anything, when im sad when im happy, when im angry i know i can tell you anithing.

you have become so 'close' friends to me. :huglove:

ooh Beeeeeel ?

why arent we next to each other and MIKA ?

i dont know what to answer. bacause its reality.

you NOW WHAT IS REALLY ****I*G REALITY?

YOU WILL MEET HIM THIS SUMMER, BUT I ? I WILL MEET HIM WHEN HE WILL COME TO LATVIA, OR EASY SAYING - NEVER.

AND SAMMY, SHE WILL MEET HIM WHEN HE WILL COME TO AMERICA WHICH IS -

WITH HIS NEXT ALBUM. WHICH ISNT FAR. SO IT MEANS THAT I AM THE ONLY FOURPLET WHO WONT SEE HIM EVER.

i love you mika so much. it hurts and it really hurts it just.... damn i cant say it in words. its just S*HIT. thats the word.

i love you. can you hear me ?

i love you fouplets. please dont listen to my angry swearing.

i love you :huglove:

Liene. You made me cry. Honestly. I'm crying now. I love you too :wub2:

But you will see him ! you will you will you will ! Don't worry