'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group

bubuciiis

i know.sometimes i just feel alone. i just feel unloved if you understand.

i hope nobady except fourplets isnt reading this because i can tell you anything, when im sad when im happy, when im angry i know i can tell you anithing.

you have become so 'close' friends to me. :huglove:

Don't feel unloved.

we're here for you Liene :huglove:

I love you.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

he was hanging all over me xD I think he does that with everyone who's short xD

im short

omg im short. hes gonna hug me all over. :wub2:

first time in my life i feel happy being so F*CKING short. you make me feel happy for that now, seriously now the only people who told me that is you.

all my friends have told its ok .... bla bla bla. but now ONE PEOPLE CAN MAKE ME TO FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH WHO I AM.

you carlota have made me like that, im sure you didnt know that but anyway.

i love you my foourplets.

ooh Beeeeeel ?

why arent we next to each other and MIKA ?

i dont know what to answer. bacause its reality.

you NOW WHAT IS REALLY ****I*G REALITY?

YOU WILL MEET HIM THIS SUMMER, BUT I ? I WILL MEET HIM WHEN HE WILL COME TO LATVIA, OR EASY SAYING - NEVER.

AND SAMMY, SHE WILL MEET HIM WHEN HE WILL COME TO AMERICA WHICH IS -

WITH HIS NEXT ALBUM. WHICH ISNT FAR. SO IT MEANS THAT I AM THE ONLY FOURPLET WHO WONT SEE HIM EVER.

i love you mika so much. it hurts and it really hurts it just.... damn i cant say it in words. its just S*HIT. thats the word.

i love you. can you hear me ?

i love you fouplets. please dont listen to my angry swearing.

i love you :huglove:

You know, I was hopeless too! I never tought I wold meet him, I wold be next to him, I wold see him live... But it's worth the waiting, believe me...

im short

omg im short. hes gonna hug me all over. :wub2:

first time in my life i feel happy being so F*CKING short. you make me feel happy for that now, seriously now the only people who told me that is you.

all my friends have told its ok .... bla bla bla. but now ONE PEOPLE CAN MAKE ME TO FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH WHO I AM.

you carlota have made me like that, im sure you didnt know that but anyway.

i love you my foourplets.

I love you too, I was the shortest fan of Mika there! I felt a bit bad...

Liene. You made me cry. Honestly. I'm crying now. I love you too :wub2:

But you will see him ! you will you will you will ! Don't worry

oh dont cry sweetie, i didnt mean to make you cry.

i love you so much. i cant add smilie because i really mean it. thanks.

You know, I was hopeless too! I never tought I wold meet him, I wold be next to him, I wold see him live... But it's worth the waiting, believe me...

i know WAITING. but if he wont come here by his second album, it will be even harder to watch that i have to wait MORE.

i love you.

I love you too, I was the shortest fan of Mika there! I felt a bit bad...

i bet im shorter. :roftl::punk:

its good. you were special. you were the SMALLEST.

mika always says he hates when people says its OK. so uts the same, you are very TALL or youre VERY SMALL. but youre SPECIAL ABOUT THAT. i realised it only now.

oh dont cry sweetie, i didnt mean to make you cry.

i love you so much. i cant add smilie because i really mean it. thanks.

i know WAITING. but if he wont come here by his second album, it will be even harder to watch that i have to wait MORE.

i love you.

:wub2::wub2: I know it's hard...

I love you too, my fourplet:wink2:

i bet im shorter. :roftl::punk:

its good. you were special. you were the SMALLEST.

mika always says he hates when people says its OK. so uts the same, you are very TALL or youre VERY SMALL. but youre SPECIAL ABOUT THAT. i realised it only now.

No way! You're not shorter! hehe, it's true!

weeeell, what size are you Liene ? and what size are you Carlota ? then you'll know.

You didn't look short on the video Liene ...

in video you didnt saw my legs. :naughty:

i dont know actually the how ling i am but i can try to meter (?) is that right ?:roftl:

wait a min, i will be right back :wink2:

edit: im around 157 long. its only AROUND. :D

g2g now, im going to concert of song and dance celerbration. its HUGE. every 4 years. more that 10 000 singers, chorus, Latvian tradition, beautiful concert. :)

we all feel together there. here are some links if you are interested -

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=E13UyK73MIc

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=EdT7NOsvDXY

thats chorus with Latvian BEST band - Brainstorm.

they were i 3 place in eirovisin at 2000.

im going to theyre gig this summer. theyre SO COOL.

aah g2g

bye i love you :)

you helped me a lot today.

in video you didnt saw my legs. :naughty:

i dont know actually the how ling i am but i can try to meter (?) is that right ?:roftl:

wait a min, i will be right back :wink2:

:roftl:

I'm sure you're not that small !

and you say measure but people would understand just as well if you said meter.

HEY GUYS! I AM BACK!!!!

And im sorry but my youtube vidoe was removed for being too long.

Idk how to make it shorter, so ill try!

OH YEAH! And Im leaving tommorow so this is my last day on MFC until the 19th ;(

Ill see you all, and Liene, are you still willing to keep a journal for me? Thank you!

Oh and Bel, you said you wanted to send me something? If you want to please do it via PM by tonight!

Thanks guys!

Heeey, sammy! i'll miss you... have you seen my report from yesterday, dear? :tears:

HOLY CRAP OMG OMG OMG OMG I WANT TO DIE OMG I SWEAR TO GOD YOU ARE THE LUCKIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD OMG JESUS OMGAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

sdfkjhsdfkj1389234q90w 689q7y8o;b tvby8vb789034697406947506qwrpu9wefoiyhfsdkjgshdfkjgbvpasdfo

THAT WAS MY FACE BANGING AGAINST THE KEYBAORD!

I think I might cry.:tears:

I doupt I'll ever be that lucky to even meat him let alone get a hug.:thumbdown:

i just passed out. OMG PLEASE TELL ME EXACTLY HOW YOU GOT BACKSTAGE PLEASE PLEASE

i was so sick this past two days, i missed him so bad... I SAW HIM EVERYWHERE! IN MY HEAD! He was running the streets, he was in the hotel! when i looked up i saw him in the clouds on teh 4 hour drive! i saw him cherisse and mikey choy hitchhiking (hehe) on the side of the road.

then he was my waiter at this fancy restuarant. Then he was sitting across from me at the ice cream shop!

OMG! so i was at an ice cream parlor talking about Mika. and my dad said "Does he ever come around here" and i said "Well he was in NYC> Some place called Terminal 5"

now terminal five is a big concert place, but my dad thought i was talking about an actual train stop terminal! so he goes "Who opened up for him, a homeless guy?"

And then they started laughing. And saying things like

"MIKA! LIVE AT THE DOLLAR STORE! TICKETS ONLY A DOLLAR!"

and

"MIKA! LIVE AT THE MCDONALDS ON MAIN STREET!"

and

"MIKA! LIVE IN THE MENS ROOM AT THE NEAREST TRUCK STOP!"

I was so sad, i almost cried. My dad thought i thought it was funny, and i know he was only joking, BUT MIKA, I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DONT COME BACK TO THE USA I WILL GO CRAZY!

WAHHH

CARLOTA U ARE SO LUCKY! CONGRATS!

I'm sorry you've had bad days...We've all had ours as well :huglove:

Well, backstage was haaard to get! Portuguese fans stood there for like one hour, when the f*cking security guard was telling us he had leaved(wich wasn't true, what a b*stard...) we asked so much, then the manager came... He said we could enter... then the security guard said at his ear to only let 5 people at a time, and the manager after that say so...

Guess what, it was only 4 people, I was the only portuguese fan from the official forum, 'cause the security guard didn't picked well the fans... I mean, it was me and my bf, but she's not even a real, obssessive mika fan... Then two girls that were friends from a portuguese MFCer went in with us...

It was unfair for the rest of the portuguese OFFICIAL fans...

I mean we were around 20, and if the security guard didn't said that to Mika's manager, he wold've let us in all of us!

Ok, so we entered, we went to the place... we waited more 10 minutes. martin passed by, he looked at us 4... I couldn't say a thing, I was so impressed! then mickey came, and I said Hey, and he said like: HAI! xD Then the new guy, handsome one, david came and said hey to us 4, he was really nice! then... sam comes... and after her... MIKA

We talked... I have the report a few pages back:wink2:

and how did you get to the front row?!?!

WAHHAHAHAHH! HAAAWAHH U R SO LUCKY!

It was easy, there was not so many people at the start there, and the portuguese forum fans were there saving the front row for us :biggrin2:

OMG! OMG! OMG! I DIDNT READ THAT HE HUGGED YOU!

I MISSED THAT PART!!!!!

OMG U HUGGED HIM

i have no words. i can say absolutely nothing. there is nothign for me to say... i...i....i.....cant even describe...i....i just...i cant even....i........i....um.......i just......um.......i.......i......i...

:naughty: He looked right in my eyes! he was sweet, and he'll be sweet for u too!!!

wow! but how did you know where to go to get backstage? to the front row?

no, the fan group went after his performance to the entrance gates, and we asked were we could see backstage

They were ntot sure, but they pointed us a place near the crowd, and we waited at the right of the stage... like a long time!

We were pissed at the guards 'cause they were lying to us! And they said we couldn't go in... so I took fmbm advice, and I woldn't believe them! 'cause we knew mika woldn't leave the place right after his performance, he wold take a shower( oh lala :das:) and so...

The rest you know! But you have to really annoy the guards, or else they woldn't let some of us in!

:bleh::bleh:

Believe me, we tought there weren't many mika fans here in portugal besides the forum ones, but there was people singing every single song, everyone was loving mika! He deserved it!