'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group

bubuciiis

oh yay! i wish i was there ;(

and being completely honest, not just saying YES because u feel bad, but..

if he comes back to the usa and i go to a concert, what are the chances of me meeting him and how should i go about doing it? where should i go? who should i ask? is there anythign specific that i should say?

I can't stay long ...

Anyway. You know Sammy, it's the same for me, there's so many french Mika fans I probably won't get to see him :thumbdown: but at least we'll see him ! cause he'll come see you Sammy, even if he doesn't come right away, he'll come. Don't you worry. When his new album's out.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks bel! and p.s. before you go! ILL MISS ALL OF YOU GUYS! ill say goodbye maybe tonight or tommorow mroning! but here is my video! it goes out to all my fourplets! sorry its long, but please watch! i made it especially for you guys!

http://www.zshare.net/download/15128260c998a713/

you to carlota and liene! (who is asleep) but anyway, here it is! click download!

I already havve :D downloaded not wached.

I'll watch it right now and tell you what I think :biggrin2:

Ooooh you hould go on American Idol Sammy ! you'd knock em all dead !!!!

I love the bit where Tara (is that her name ? I couldn't really hear properly) is like messing around and Christine (same question lol) is filming her so you turn the camera to yrself to talk. It's so funny :roftl:

Anyway.

Gotta go now.

Love you fourpleeet :huglove:

thanks bel! and p.s. before you go! ILL MISS ALL OF YOU GUYS! ill say goodbye maybe tonight or tommorow mroning! but here is my video! it goes out to all my fourplets! sorry its long, but please watch! i made it especially for you guys!

you to carlota and liene! (who is asleep) but anyway, here it is! click download!

I'll watch it!

About backstage, you should say that u want to see mika really badly and You'll have to answer to the lies of the guards. but dont be rude, or else they throw u out or they wont even try to do anything.:wink2:

I'll miss youu!

yes! let me know what you think before tonight!

oh Sammy I love it I love it I love it !!! you've GOT to make another one :D. And you can make it as long as you like :naughty:

I'd make one if I was aloud to use my mum's camera thingie but I'm not :thumbdown:. Well... at least you know what I look like.

liene, its ok. its ok love. we all feel that way.

I think of it like this. trust me, ive cried ove it before.

When you go to a hunting equiptment store, and they hand you a peice of paper to tell them how they can improve and you sayMIKA MIKA MIKA MIKA MIKA IN CONCERT, then drop it in the box, somehting is wrong with you.

When you go to the fanciest restuarant for miles and your take all the straws off the table you can find and make the word MIKA for the waitress to read when she picks up the table, somehting is wrong. When you see him on the side of the highway, running down the street, in teh clouds and infront of you, something is wrong with you.

I think of it like this.

He knows we love him! Hes constantly being told how wonderful he is from member on MFC, so he must realize that everyone on MFC loves him the way we two do! He knows that there are some 14 year old girls that would do anything for him, he jsut doesnt know their names! and thats ok! WHEN WE DO DO DO DO DO meet him, he will then know our names, how much we love him, and he will love us! but just becuase he doesnt know us personally doesnt mean he doesnt care! When i first came on mfc, i said YAY! i will meet so many wonderful people who love mika jstu like me! I didnt know you guys yet and i already loved you! AND I DIDNT KNOW YOUR NAMES, BUT I STILL LOVED EVERYONE ON MFC! He knows every fan he meets he will love. He knows we love him, just not what our names our.

He probablly thinks, MAN! IM TEH LUCKIEST GUY ALIVE! I LOVE ALL MY FANS WHO ADORE ME! He constanly is saying in his interveiws that he lobes his fans!

SEE! MIKA JUST SAID HE LOVES YOU! MIKA, THE LOVE OF OUR LIVES HAS SAID THAT HE LOVES US! JSUT BECAUSE HE DOESNT SAY OUR NAMES OR US SPECIFICALLY DOESNT MEAN HE DOESNT LOVE US! HE DOES!

so feel betterm liene! we are all here for you, we all feel the same as you!

HE LOVES HIS FANS, WHICH MEANS HE LOVES US! WE THE FOURPLETS!

So dont worry love, we all feel the same way! were here for you! AND YOU WILL SEE HIM LIVE! I KNOW IT! YOU LOVE HIM TWO MUCH!

and if your like me, you wish to see him live on every star you see, under every long tunnel, one every dandelion, everytime you get teh chance to make a whish, it is about mika and seeing him live! You think of him everynight before you go to sleep and try hard to dream of him! you picture him everywhere! Well atleast i do, and we are fourplets. That means we are the same , so you must do all those things too!

Dont worry liene, youll see him! i know it!

-peace,love,music!

----your fourplet, who is always here to hear you complain cry and moan about mika!!!! ;D

-sAmMy ;D

oh sammy thank you, i feel much better :wub2:

i know have a hope to see ihm.

and youre totally right i see him every where, just like madara i have full phone of text messages, - 'oh sh*t i just saw mika i swear it was him ':roftl:

i have more than 6, tell ya.

i see him everywhere i speak about him all the time, just like you fourplet.

and btw what was youre reaction when you saw carlotas photo and heard about hug ? i though t you will cry, i really thought about you when she told she got a hug :)

Carlota i was happy about you but i just thought about sammys feelings :wink2:

omg im just from song and dancxe celebration final, it was great, at the end a bit boring but nice. :thumb_yello:

its 1:50 am here my mom thinks im sleeping. :naughty:

no, no i dont. i couldnt see the picture. sorry, but i have no clue what you look like! AHHH!!! an yes, her name is tara. everynow and then u can see her whip out her bra and try to put it on her head, but i take it off. shes liek that alot

;D

yeah I knnnnow :D:D:D she was so funny !

well, this is me

rgqe.jpg

sorry it's massive, the white bit, but it's soddin playin up and its pissin me off so I gave up lol.

im gonna miss you SAMMY SO MUCH :huglove: i thought youre going tonight so i made a journal about today too :naughty:

and imn downloading it NOW. i will watch it. i PROMISE :wub2:

oh sammy thank you, i feel much better

i know have a hope to see ihm.

and youre totally right i see him every where, just like madara i have full phone of text messages, - 'oh sh*t i just saw mika i swear it was him

i have more than 6, tell ya.

i see him everywhere i speak about him all the time, just like you fourplet.

and btw what was youre reaction when you saw carlotas photo and heard about hug ? i though t you will cry, i really thought about you when she told she got a hug :)

Carlota i was happy about you but i just thought about sammys feelings

omg im just from song and dancxe celebration final, it was great, at the end a bit boring but nice.

its 1:50 am here my mom thinks im sleeping.

oh shiit

you come when I leave :tears:

whyyyy ?

my dad said I should get off 20 minutes ago

he's gonna yell at me if I stay on

so g2g

:huglove:

PS : Carlota, don't wash yr toooop !!:roftl: stick it on the wall in a frame ! well I would anyway. Actually, I'd sleep with it, go to sleep holding it tight and smelling it :D

did yo saw mikas new video in mikasounds ?:wub2:

LOVELY.

and i wanted to tell i that i really hate that thread - http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15854

it makes me angry and i almost started swearing to that lady. i just felt like i would hit her. but i didnt say anything. i hate thst somebody says such BAD THINGS about our love. its just... do you call that a real fan ? if she WAS real fan then you cant just turn youre back and in one moment say you hate him. im so angry at her. i hate threads like that.

ok i wont let that **** destroy my good mood. sorry for swearing but i will cry if i will read things like that.

how are you girls ?:naughty:

:chkn: mood tonight ? :das:

i can on my computer, saw that, my mouth fell open. i was thinking MAYBE ITS NOT HIM MAYBE ITS NO HIM so i looked at my mika pics on teh wall, looked back and the computer, repeated a few times (mouth still open and hanging on the floor..) my eyes found their way to Carlotas waist. I realized there was a hadn there. A bony, hairy hand. and then i went HOLY SWEET BABY GOD HE IS HUGGING HER. Then i kind of minimized teh page, closed my mouth, and stared into no where for a while. Then i imagined being there in her shoes. Somehow i ended up on the floor. I know i was packing for NJ on the floor, but idk how i got there. then i wrote a reply ;D

:roftl::roftl:

i was like :jawdrop:

then i was like - :shocked:

and now im happy and jealous :naughty:

oh shiit

you come when I leave

whyyyy ?

my dad said I should get off 20 minutes ago

he's gonna yell at me if I stay on

so g2g

PS : Carlota, don't wash yr toooop !!:roftl: stick it on the wall in a frame ! well I would anyway. Actually, I'd sleep with it, go to sleep holding it tight and smelling it :D

its ok dear, we will talk another time. :wub2:

i cant stay long too, but i WILL :roftl::roftl:

i just cant resist i will stay here till here wont be anybody, IF my mom wont woke up :roftl:

yeah i would too. the one time i dreamed of mika, he smelled amazing and we talked about what he wore. he told me it was Old Spice. But there are about 30 different flavors by Old Spice, so one day i went to a store and walked down teh men's cologne isle AND SMELLED EVERY SINGLE OLD SPICE UNTIL I KNEW WHAT MIKA WORE IN MY DREAM:

The closest i got was SWAGGER by Old Spice. Idk, but i took a picture of it in the store once i found it, adn probablly looke dlike and idiot smelling all teh mens deoderant and cologne!

HAHAAH!

OMG I FORGOT TO ASK YOU! CARLOTA, WHAT DID HE SMELL LIKE?!?!

:D:D:D

i imagine you smelling mens perfume :lmfao: lol

:shocked:

i cant believe nobody asked it.

HOW DOES HE SMELLED LIKE ?

yeah i would too. the one time i dreamed of mika, he smelled amazing and we talked about what he wore. he told me it was Old Spice. But there are about 30 different flavors by Old Spice, so one day i went to a store and walked down teh men's cologne isle AND SMELLED EVERY SINGLE OLD SPICE UNTIL I KNEW WHAT MIKA WORE IN MY DREAM:

The closest i got was SWAGGER by Old Spice. Idk, but i took a picture of it in the store once i found it, adn probablly looke dlike and idiot smelling all teh mens deoderant and cologne!

HAHAAH!

OMG I FORGOT TO ASK YOU! CARLOTA, WHAT DID HE SMELL LIKE?!?!

he smelled soo niice! he smelled like cologne..

MY

HEART

JUST

STOPPED!

omg what kind?!?!!? ALOT?!?!?! GOOD?!?!? TOO STRONG?!?!?!? MANLY???? or more COMFORTING?!?!?!?!?! Have you ever heard of the cologne AXE? DID HE SMELL LIKE THAT, BECAUSE MY DAD WORKS FOR THAT COMPANY HE IS THE ADVERTISEMTN MANAGER... ITS A BIG COLOGE? WAS IT A BAD COLOGNE OR A SWEET ONE?!?!? WELL SWEET LIKE "YAY IM MIKA AND I LOVE EVERYONE?" or MANLY LIKE "IM MIKA AND IM MANLY?" OR JUST MIKA-ISH!?!?!?!?!!? GOD MY HEART JUST STOPPED!

IF YOU WASH THAT SHIRT I SWEAR I WILL BE SO MAD AT YOU!!!! OMG HE SMELLED GOOD?!?!?!?

I think it was kinda sweet and mika-ish, a bit manly too

oh mean sammy that video IS SOO FUNNY :roftl::roftl:

'shes not from Lebanon she from Latviiiiaa ':roftl:

iwas laughing on the floor.

btw i have american funniest videos :thumb_yello:

nessie who lives in .... sveden ...no scottland :D

14 minutes ? fourteen minutes ? im sorryy.... :D

they dont have.... its NOT LEBANON ... *rolls on the floor*

mika get back NOW.

yeah we were like I SWEAR TO GOD MIKA GET BACK HERE NOW

and i was like I LIKE CHICKEN and tara goes I LIKE BRAS and putas ger bra on her head, whicg came out of nowhere!!!!!!!!!!

yeah she kept saying lebanon i was like NOOO!!!!!

mika=lebanon

liene=latvia

and then we were like where is potugal?

cristina: EUROPE

tara: ASIA or CHINA

Me: SPAIN!!!!!!!!

haha, we had a good time <3

asia or china? spain? GOOSHHH:shocked::roftl::roftl:

My fourplets, I'm having a good time here, but I'm sleepy and tired... I'll be back tomorrow morning...

Bye bye everyone! love ya all!

p.s: I caught Mika's drumstick.(sorry for talking more, but I can't help it...:boxed:)

asia or china? spain? GOOSHHH:shocked::roftl::roftl:

My fourplets, I'm having a good time here, but I'm sleepy and tired... I'll be back tomorrow morning...

Bye bye everyone! love ya all!

p.s: I caught Mika's drumstick.(sorry for talking more, but I can't help it...:boxed:)

bye :tears:

dream mika dreams, and good night :wub2:

i watched the video second time and im still like this :floor:

and that bra .... :roftl: lol

im im my best mood because of that video.

btw sammy what did tara ask before you second time saidim from latvia ? she was asking something, you almost answered and thaew went .... she not from Lebanon :D

so shes a mika fan too ? cool :cool: