bubuciiis

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

roght nwo im playing my piano.. ALOT

becuase when i dont, becuase i do eeveryday, my fingers actually cramp and hurt.....

so after i dont for a while they hurt, and i ownt have one all week!

AHHH!

well ill do some excercises or something!

lol

they hurt when you DONT play piano ? :blink:

Dear fourplets,

im leaving right now! : (

So ill see all of you next saturday oor sunday!

Be sure to tell me evrything that happens, and i will be sure to think about you and mika everyday!

i will miss you guys so much! D :

And those of you who havent seen my youtube video jsut for you.. its here!

http://www.zshare.net/download/15128260c998a713/\

by girls! have a great time! ILL MISS YOU SO MUCH!

LOVE YOUR FOURPLET AND DEAR FRIEND.......

sAmMy ;D

And carlota, if you randomply meet mika again because u are the luckiest girl alive (hehe) or if he visits this thread, TELL HIM ABOUT ME! (lol, as if!)

peace,love,music!

love you guys!!! <3 <3 <3 <3

-sAmMy rAe ;D

Sammmmmmmmmmmyyyyy !

DON'T GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!

Stay with uuuuus !

:tears:

I'm gonna miss you so muuuch !

:crybaby:

When will you be back ?

:huglove:

Love you fourplet ! I'll think of you aswell !

sammy youre leaving ? :tears:

im gonna miss you so much but i dont want you to feel bad in youre holiday. have fun and then we will talk again when youre back :thumb_yello:

we are gonna miss you :tears:

i will write your journal, i promise :naughty:

have a great time we love you :huglove:

youre Liene.

yay sammy youre still online i got to say goodbye :wub2:

so again have a great time, relax and be happy, and then come back relaxed and happy and read my journal and catch up everything :thumb_yello:

i love you sweetie, i will watch youre video when i will think of yo, i think is going to keep me happy few days :thumb_yello:

bye bye bye.

il love you.

youre Liene.

i really g2g! i wont be here more than another 10 minutes, but next saturday . the 19th!

AHH I DONT WANT TO GO! I HAD SUCH WITHDRAWL AFTER ONLY TWO DAYS! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?!?!?!?!?!?

ILL BE GOING IDENTITY MAD MAD MAD MAD!!!

(oh god ive alreayd started quoting lyrics!)

AHHHHHHHHHH! THIS MFC IS DRIVING ME CRAZY, BUT IF IT DOES I MADE IT, WONT SOMEBODY SAVE ME! RING RING!

AHHH! STOP IT!

;D hehe

i love when you quote the lyrics :naughty:

its fun to read. ;D

:naughty:

im not. ;D

hey 500 posts :shocked:

you ARE fast.

goood, I'd be falling to sleep on the keyboard ! lol

you'd see kvyiabnqtc9guILBbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb where my head landed when I fell to sleep :D

5OO !!!!! WH0000PPEEEEEEE !

thankyouuuuuuu :D

I STILL can't believe you were SO lucky ! :jawdrop: I just don't get it ... you are so incredibly the most luckiest girl alive !

seriously, but last night I cried so much, 'cause I dreamed with the whole gig again... And I realized... It will be so hard, 'cause he won't come back so soon, you know... and I already miss him, like he was my friend... really, I cried a lot... I'm pretty much a mess now...

seriously, but last night I cried so much, 'cause I dreamed with the whole gig again... And I realized... It will be so hard, 'cause he won't come back so soon, you know... and I already miss him, like he was my friend... really, I cried a lot... I'm pretty much a mess now...

oh Carlotaaaa, you cried ??!

don't cry :tears:

I know how you feel seriously, I have 11 pics of him on my wall and I talk to him (told you I was crazy :roftl:) every night and when I feel bad I go upstairs and lie in bed and talk to him. I feel like he'sw my best friend.

oh Carlotaaaa, you cried ??!

don't cry :tears:

I know how you feel seriously, I have 11 pics of him on my wall and I talk to him (told you I was crazy :roftl:) every night and when I feel bad I go upstairs and lie in bed and talk to him. I feel like he'sw my best friend.

I feel just the same way... Really, as I talked to him too, and he didn't answer, I was so sad...

Really, I hope I get better, or else:boxed:

see ya later :huglove:

oh i can imagine. well i guess you cried because when you met him you fell in love with him even more ad guess its hard to not think about all that, but it will be ok you have HIS DRUMSTICK. you can smell it :das: you can touch it :das:

what an amazing things you can do with it you lucky girl. :roftl:

dont cry, be happy :)

but if you cry then cry loud as possible and as long as you need, let ALL tears come out so in the future no crying. im in a really good mood today but i guess no ones is ONLINE :fisch::sneaky2: