'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group

bubuciiis

cooool, I saw an advert for that on the telly.

Isn't it the one where there's this guy that wants to marry this girl and it's too late cause she's married or something ?

Yeah, she's getting married! Just arrived, it's a great movie ;D

oh i can imagine. well i guess you cried because when you met him you fell in love with him even more ad guess its hard to not think about all that, but it will be ok you have HIS DRUMSTICK. you can smell it :das: you can touch it :das:

what an amazing things you can do with it you lucky girl. :roftl:

dont cry, be happy :)

but if you cry then cry loud as possible and as long as you need, let ALL tears come out so in the future no crying. im in a really good mood today but i guess no ones is ONLINE :fisch::sneaky2:

I'm here... Yeah, I know I should me happy... Yeah now that I'm totally inlove, it's so hard to wait for him for the next time, you know... I'm really bad now:thumbdown:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, she's getting married! Just arrived, it's a great movie ;D

I'm here... Yeah, I know I should me happy... Yeah now that I'm totally inlove, it's so hard to wait for him for the next time, you know... I'm really bad now:thumbdown:

it will come very fast you wont even notice and he will be back :)

did you saw NEW channel of mika on youtube ? there are all video blogs and one new which isnt on mikasounds even :thumb_yello:

here is the link http://uk.youtube.com/user/MikaSoundsBlog :thumb_yello:

thought sooo :D

and he was there ? :jawdrop:

there was one thing I didn't get in that video. Why were they all up at 3:30 am ??!

'Cause mika finished like 2:30am... and tiesto was performing i think at 4am...

Hey,this thread is great! I'm turning 14 in September,so I have two more months to go!

I would like to be part of this thread so much,but sadly I'm on my holiday now,in mountains,and my internet is terribly slow and everything...and I can't log in here every day...:thumbdown: but when I get back from my holiday I'll be here every day!:wink2: thanx so much for opening,it's the great idea!:thumb_yello:

Hey,this thread is great! I'm turning 14 in September,so I have two more months to go!

I would like to be part of this thread so much,but sadly I'm on my holiday now,in mountains,and my internet is terribly slow and everything...and I can't log in here every day...:thumbdown: but when I get back from my holiday I'll be here every day!:wink2: thanx so much for opening,it's the great idea!:thumb_yello:

welcome :thumb_yello:

yeah this thread is a lot of fun :roftl:

heeey

oh my god

read your posts

went on link

clicked on video

watched new video somink with a T tescos or something

tummy hurts

bit weird in it ?

I laughed so hard that my tummy actually hurts

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

i am like that :floor: most of time when im here or watcing some mikaish videos :roftl:

Welcoooome!

Yeah, we rock:punk: