'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group

bubuciiis

Hey,this thread is great! I'm turning 14 in September,so I have two more months to go!

I would like to be part of this thread so much,but sadly I'm on my holiday now,in mountains,and my internet is terribly slow and everything...and I can't log in here every day...:thumbdown: but when I get back from my holiday I'll be here every day!:wink2: thanx so much for opening,it's the great idea!:thumb_yello:

heeey,

welcoooome :D

where's Belgrade ??

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

peopleeeee !

I dreamt of Mikaaaaa !!!!

it was a bit of a weird dream but ...

I DREAMT OF MIKAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!

Tell me, my fourplet!

(I haven't dreamed of him since I met him... that's weird.:boxed:)

I like yr chicken pics Liene ! got any more ??!:naughty:

so. My dream :

Don't raise yr hopes up people, he was in it, but ... well. Anyway.

As I was saying,

MY DREAM :

Okay. Well, there was me, and a couple of kids that have been in my class over the years, and we were playing football on this field. Mika was there too. He was playing football with us. And he was REEEEALLY good. Like, better than Steven Gerrard (can anyone be better than him ??!). Anyway. Normally, I wasn't so bad at football but here I just kept on missing e v e r y t h i n g. Bloody embarrassing. Anyway. I was playing really badly for one simple reason. I was fixated on Mika. I only had eyes for him. Literally. I didn't watch the ball or any of the other kids, just Mika. Then this voice started yelling into the speaker telling me to start moving and to play properly. It was your voice Liene (don't ask why, I have no idea). But I couldn't look away from Mika, so I was thinking, 'oooh the commentator's arrived, why's she yellin at me ??!' cause I couldn't look at you to see if I recognised you. Anyway. Your yelling didn't change anything, I COULDN'T look away from Mika. It was impossible. Like if there was some invisible strings that stopped me. I could only watch him. But then, there was this little breeze that came past him and his curls moved. Well, one of his curls moved and I detached my eyes, just like that, like because his curl had moved the strings had cut and I was free. The ball came infront of me and I wolloped it in between the rugby posts we were using as goals. Then I turned to look at Mika and he smiled at me and said 'didn't know you could do that' and then it was like if all the darkness dissapeared and he saw me in a different light. He said 'b4 you were just a random girl that was rubbish at football who kept on staring at me and now, now you're Bel, a fourplet and a BRILLIANT football player. And then the other kids picked me up and started running around the pitch with me on their shoulders and when I looked at Mika he looked dead impressed.

I love Mika and I love you. I can't say anything more.

so. My dream :

As I was saying,

MY DREAM :

Okay. Well, there was me, and a couple of kids that have been in my class over the years, and we were playing football on this field. Mika was there too. He was playing football with us. And he was REEEEALLY good. Like, better than Steven Gerrard (can anyone be better than him ??!). Anyway. Normally, I wasn't so bad at football but here I just kept on missing e v e r y t h i n g. Bloody embarrassing. Anyway. I was playing really badly for one simple reason. I was fixated on Mika. I only had eyes for him. Literally. I didn't watch the ball or any of the other kids, just Mika. Then this voice started yelling into the speaker telling me to start moving and to play properly. It was your voice Liene (don't ask why, I have no idea). But I couldn't look away from Mika, so I was thinking, 'oooh the commentator's arrived, why's she yellin at me ??!' cause I couldn't look at you to see if I recognised you. Anyway. Your yelling didn't change anything, I COULDN'T look away from Mika. It was impossible. Like if there was some invisible strings that stopped me. I could only watch him. But then, there was this little breeze that came past him and his curls moved. Well, one of his curls moved and I detached my eyes, just like that, like because his curl had moved the strings had cut and I was free. The ball came infront of me and I wolloped it in between the rugby posts we were using as goals. Then I turned to look at Mika and he smiled at me and said 'didn't know you could do that' and then it was like if all the darkness dissapeared and he saw me in a different light. He said 'b4 you were just a random girl that was rubbish at football who kept on staring at me and now, now you're Bel, a fourplet and a BRILLIANT football player. And then the other kids picked me up and started running around the pitch with me on their shoulders and when I looked at Mika he looked dead impressed.

that's weird! Mika wold've loved you anyway, even if you weren't a good football player(he, I'm not, so... xD) Sorry, got a bit carried away! :naughty:

But nice dream tough ;P

so. My dream :

As I was saying,

MY DREAM :

Awww:wub2: Nice dream...I think I couldn't look away from Mika too.

I woulnd't see the others,and the walls and...baaaaaaam :roftl::naughty:

so. My dream :

As I was saying,

MY DREAM :

i was yelling at you ? :blink:

soory dear :D

dream is great :thumb_yello:

pitty its only a dream but anyway GREAT :naughty:

AND THANKS for liking my pics :D

now i cant post more aus im not ion my computer :thumbdown:

but today i will, so later maybe i will post.