• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi

im ok :)

you ?

I'm alright thanks.:)

Um.. I was wandering.. is it a bit much asking to become a fiveplet?:blush-anim-cl: Sorry I just see you fourplets and see how much like a family you are and just feel kinda, well, jelous realy. Sorry, if you dont want me here just strait out say no, I can take it.

yes, we all get it.

i am dying here in NJ! ill be back tommorow to talk to all of you, porbablly like afternoon time. ill come on and give you a signal to tell you i am in thehouse...lets see......what shall i say to let you know im back for good....oooh ooh! how about.... YO MIKA!!

haha thats all ill do. ill jsut come on and be like YO MIKA

which means we are back to the way things were. us four daydreaming all day! YAYYY!!! I CANT WAIT for mika to come back. i around 600 dollars in my account in the bank and about 200 in my room. i babysit. ALOT.

so yeah, thats mostly for my mika gig, but well see..... IF HE EVER COMEBACK!

hey, so are any of you on the birthday gift mugs? i wa son the LICM ARTWORK muug. i think it came out really well, go to the link in the birthday gift thread to the new thread posted by avoca. it has all pictures of all the designs! they look great

till then...when i say yo mika ;D......

your fourplet!

-sAmMy ;D

oh tomorrow you will be back :thumb_yello:]

great.

hm YO MIKA ? :shocked:

sammy ... why :crybaby::D

you are rich girl :thumb_yello:

then youre only problem is that hes not near :blink:

im waiting for you.. to talk normally. i have started to post SLOW.

eemm i think i ahould better run cause i see there a 4 head dog running my way and he looks .. emmm ANGRY ?

I'm alright thanks.:)

Um.. I was wandering.. is it a bit much asking to become a fiveplet?:blush-anim-cl: Sorry I just see you fourplets and see how much like a family you are and just feel kinda, well, jelous realy. Sorry, if you dont want me here just strait out say no, I can take it.

of course you can join us we are actually more than 4 we just were 4 at the beginningn so we call our self fourplets but actually are ... some 8 i guess :roftl:

you are our fourplet already :thumb_yello:

i wanna sniff it too.

im going to shop TOMORROW.

i will know how MIKA smells. :wub2:

youre not goingto be here on his birthday ?:shocked::tears:

it my names day (i told about that before)

im gonna spent my whole names day on MFC :roftl:

sammy are you in some mug ? im in SITM. :naughty:

no,no. im not auditioning. i will be here on the 18th.

promise me something. please! go smell giorgio a-bla bla...

AND TELL ME EVERYTHING. WHAT DOES IT SMELL LIKE?!? EXACTLY! USE ALOT OF WORDS.

And p.s. isnt name day something like name day in poland? when people celebrate their name on that day and each name has a special day?

isnt it kind of like a birthday?

p.s. you never told me that! i didnt know Latvia even had a name day!

well im glad you will be here :wub2:

IF i will find that cologne i will use a lot of words to describe it :thumb_yello:

i didnt tell ?:boxed:

i thought i told, ok.

its liek a birthday for a name. in everyday there are 3-7 names which have 'birthday' when is yours names 'birthday' you selebrate it just like youre birthday (get presents; party;) and mine is ON 18 AUGUST. i was surprised when i realized that. i was happy, but it means i wont be able to stay here all day cause i will have to pick up presents and meet guests :thumbdown:

haha yes, he will.

idk if u know waht a polygamist is but its a religion in whichmen can have many wives. they were on tv a little while back. some people have like 6 wives!

i thought of mika, lol.....that is so bad! im so sick!

lol

and carlota, i jstu signed up for the letter and MOW MIKA CHANGED MY LIFE

im so happy! Mika will read my letter again if he doesnt get it from avoca. i sent avoca a letter to give to him, but if he doesnt get that, hell get this.

Greaaat!

Oh, and btw, I think I'll stick around too when it's our loves aniversary!:naughty:

OMG U LUCKY LITTLE GIRL! ITS ALMOST LIKE U SHARE A BIRTHDAY! YAY LIENE!

HAPPY LIENE DAY EVERYONE!

and p.s. liene, what if someones name doesnt have a day? what if its a weirdo name like Big Girl de' Lollipop?

HAHA CAN U IMAGINE THAT BEING YOUR NAME?

and how do u know what day your name is?

well there is a day for all extraordinary names 23 may. :thumb_yello:

all names are written in calendar, or on the radio or television they say it every morning which names have names day today. :thumb_yello:

its easy.

yeah its almost like birthday. :D

edit- and i forgot to say that in every day there are 3-7 names but sometimes they are with similar part like Liene- Liena- Lina or sometimes they dont match at all Liene- Madara

well there is a day for all extraordinary names 23 may. :thumb_yello:

all names are written in calendar, or on the radio or television they say it every morning which names have names day today. :thumb_yello:

its easy.

yeah its almost like birthday. :D

edit- and i forgot to say that in every day there are 3-7 names but sometimes they are with similar part like Liene- Liena- Lina or sometimes they dont match at all Liene- Madara

My names day is on 24.10...I think...But I don't celebrate that and I don't

get presents.Oh,here they don't say the names every morning:thumbdown:

Oh I have forgotten to say that my sisters birthday is on 19.8 !!! O_____O

Edit:Gotta go now,it's pretty late,Goodnight and sweet dreams everyone

hi im here.

i had a Mika dream :woot_jump:

well its not very long but i will tell long so it will be easy to imagine. and guess what was the first think i said to myself when i woke up ? 'i dreamt about MIKA' ( in Latvian - es sapņoju par MIKU) :roftl:

so the story was that.

it was Eurovision in Latvia.

Mika was singing in it.

so i saw the dream with my eyes like i would stand backstage but i could see the stage VERY well :naughty:

so the hall was very small but there was a good atmosphere there, really goog.

the whole lights were dark purple, and the room was filled with white thick steam. it was beautiful.

people werent sitting on seats like in cinema but they were sitting at tables and everybody were in dresses or suits, there were rich people almost everybody smoking.

the tables were really close to stage, like in some bar, the stage was extremely small, like the room, people were sitting right next to stage. there were no security, nothing.

i dont remember how Mika came on stage but i remember singing, but it was different. i remember my eyes wise open when i realized mika was singing Latvian even in my dream i repeated the lines - he sings Latvian he sings latvian. he was moving round the stage like he usually does in his gigs he had black jacket, and pretty hair, i think black pants.

his Latvian was perfect in my dream i said - oh mika you sing so good in Latvian.

i came on stage very close to him but i was like ghost nobody saw me, he saw but ignored cause he sang, i just kinda like flied round the stage.

he finished singing and taked Latvian a lot, i was completely surprised, then he finally started to talk English, suddenly the stage was full of people everybody round him hugging and greeting him.

he had something in his hand i think an award bt it was realllyyyy dark so it looked like a can of bear (:lmfao:) but he put it up so everybody could see it . i was next to him like everybody else.

then all the purple light and steam was gone and i saw my colorful pillow. and

said - 'es sapņoju par Miku.'- wise smile on my face

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

the end.

i hope you could imagine.

hi im here.

i had a Mika dream :woot_jump:

well its not very long but i will tell long so it will be easy to imagine. and guess what was the first think i said to myself when i woke up ? 'i dreamt about MIKA' ( in Latvian - es sapņoju par MIKU) :roftl:

so the story was that.

it was Eurovision in Latvia.

Mika was singing in it.

so i saw the dream with my eyes like i would stand backstage but i could see the stage VERY well :naughty:

so the hall was very small but there was a good atmosphere there, really goog.

the whole lights were dark purple, and the room was filled with white thick steam. it was beautiful.

people werent sitting on seats like in cinema but they were sitting at tables and everybody were in dresses or suits, there were rich people almost everybody smoking.

the tables were really close to stage, like in some bar, the stage was extremely small, like the room, people were sitting right next to stage. there were no security, nothing.

i dont remember how Mika came on stage but i remember singing, but it was different. i remember my eyes wise open when i realized mika was singing Latvian even in my dream i repeated the lines - he sings Latvian he sings latvian. he was moving round the stage like he usually does in his gigs he had black jacket, and pretty hair, i think black pants.

his Latvian was perfect in my dream i said - oh mika you sing so good in Latvian.

i came on stage very close to him but i was like ghost nobody saw me, he saw but ignored cause he sang, i just kinda like flied round the stage.

he finished singing and taked Latvian a lot, i was completely surprised, then he finally started to talk English, suddenly the stage was full of people everybody round him hugging and greeting him.

he had something in his hand i think an award bt it was realllyyyy dark so it looked like a can of bear (:lmfao:) but he put it up so everybody could see it . i was next to him like everybody else.

then all the purple light and steam was gone and i saw my colorful pillow. and

said - 'es sapņoju par Miku.'- wise smile on my face

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

the end.

i hope you could imagine.

Oooooooh yes i can imagine...you lucky girl, getting to dream about mika! Im like sammy, i never do. Snot fair!

What a lovely night you must have had!