• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

its going good, and u?

I'm great !! :wink2:

heeey

don't think I'll be able to stay long cause my sister's ... dsoesn't matter, won't waste time on her lol

so how's everyone ?

Ahahahaha !! Waste your time with us !!

I'm good ! :wink2:

:roftl:

'feel as if I'm waaasting'

sorry lol

you people don't count as wasting because I love you so much ...

love you dear :wub2:

are getting ready for tomorrows gig ? :das:

howare yoiu getting there by train ? or bus ? or car ?

what are you going to wear ? aaahhg im so excited :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

love you dear :wub2:

are getting ready for tomorrows gig ? :das:

what are you going to wear ? aaahhg im so excited :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

You're going to the gig too ?

love you dear

are getting ready for tomorrows gig ?

what are you going to wear ? aaahhg im so excited

:roftl:

I'm going by car since itrs only an hour away and I reallly have no idea what I'm gonna wear :thumbdown:

you're makin me hyper !!

:D:D:D:D

I'm going by car since itrs only an hour away and I reallly have no idea what I'm gonna wear

you're makin me hyper !!

if its possible wear something REALLY colorful, maybe mika will tell he likes some of youre clothes if you will wear something cool :thumb_yello:

i hope you will meet him.

and as ia said before i would be totally happy if you could ask is he going to be i Latvia sometime. i will ;love you FOREVER if you will ask that, i will be hyper i will be SO HAPPY. but if its not possible its ok i will understand, or you dont want to waist youre time with Mika about asking something about me i will understand, i mean who wants to ask him something about OTHERS ? :roftl:

if its possible please ask, but if not or you dont want you dont have to do this :wink2:

i sound strange now, but i hope you understand :thumb_yello:

so im going to make you even more hyper. so do you have some present to him ? :das:

maybe some necklace or braclet but maybe something ORIGINAL ? :thumb_yello:

im going insane yeah yeah yeah :D

if its possible wear something REALLY colorful, maybe mika will tell he likes some of youre clothes if you will wear something cool

i hope you will meet him.

and as ia said before i would be totally happy if you could ask is he going to be i Latvia sometime. i will ;love you FOREVER if you will ask that, i will be hyper i will be SO HAPPY. but if its not possible its ok i will understand, or you dont want to waist youre time with Mika about asking something about me i will understand, i mean who wants to ask him something about OTHERS ? :roftl:

if its possible please ask, but if not or you dont want you dont have to do this :wink2:

i sound strange now, but i hope you understand :thumb_yello:

so im going to make you even more hyper. so do you have some present to him ? :das:

maybe some necklace or braclet but maybe something ORIGINAL ? :thumb_yello:

im going insane yeah yeah yeah :D

lol

I will don't worry

you are my fourplet after all ... :wub2:

but I might not get to see him so don't get yr hopes up too high ...

I haven't got him a present and I've been looking for aaages and I can't find ANYTHING ! heeeelp ! what can I give him ?!?

lol

I will don't worry

you are my fourplet after all ... :wub2:

but I might not get to see him so don't get yr hopes up too high ...

I haven't got him a present and I've been looking for aaages and I can't find ANYTHING ! heeeelp ! what can I give him ?!?

hhm *tries to look smart* i dont know about the present, but i had an idea about the water-pistol :roftl: or even better a balloon with something written on it, or better LOTS of balloons, yeah water-pistol or baloons with something written on them, he will be interested to read them, read a simple letter isnt that interesting like reading a baloon :das:

only my ideas :roftl:

tell him to come to the usa before i die!

AHHH!!!!!! ask him when! say I HAVE A FRIEND WHO IS OBSESSED AND ON THE VERGE ON INSANITY!

AND WEDNESDAY IM GOING TO DELIAS TO BUY SKINNY LEGS LIENE!

yay skinnies :punk:

i almost bought ones in ZARA but i decided they area bit too long and too tght, i felt uncomfortable, i allready have two skinnies, one gray and one jeans, but i want those dark red in ZARA :wub2::wub2:

i think i will buy them next time i go to ZARA :punk::wub2:

what color are you going to buy ?

im so hyper, like i would go to a gig, but im not :roftl:

thanks i love you even more :)

hhm *tries to look smart* i dont know about the present, but i had an idea about the water-pistol or even better a balloon with something written on it, or better LOTS of balloons, yeah water-pistol or baloons with something written on them, he will be interested to read them, read a simple letter isnt that interesting like reading a baloon

only my ideas

okaay

that's such a good ideea ! ohmygood ! I need some ballloooons ! where can I get emm ??? where ? mum's probably got some :D

but what will I writte ? what ?

anyway g2g nooow

:huglove:

and Sammy, I'll ask him to go to America asweel :D

:bye:

okaay

that's such a good ideea ! ohmygood ! I need some ballloooons ! where can I get emm ??? where ? mum's probably got some.

but what will I writte ? what ?

anyway g2g nooow

and Sammy, I'll ask him to go to America asweel :D

:bye:

write that youre from MFC, howold are you, whats youre name... oooh and CHICKEN TONIGHT, (and draw a little chicken next) :lmfao:

and write how long you wanted to go to a gig, how excited you were in gig (write it with another pen AFTER THE GIG) :roftl:

im acting like it is my balloon :roftl:

bye :bye:

here let me give u a pic of me! ill be back in an hour or so. will u be here?

i probably wont be here but i will try if you will be here :roftl:

am i making sense ? probably no :lmao:

im so happy and i have no idea why :D i guess cause my fourplet is going to a gig and i feel like her :thumb_yello:

wiat what about balloons? AND DONT U DARE ASK HIM FOR CHICKEN TONGIHT!

U R SICK LIENE! haha, but i love you. so bel, will u seriously take a pic of me? can i send it to you? what should it be of me doing?

why? dont ask him, just do it :mf_rosetinted:

im not sick :sneaky2::roftl:

i am :mf_rosetinted:

i love you too. it would be so cool like pic on the wood haft like this --> :mfr_omg::roftl:

THAT would be funny.

im going insane yeah yeah (again)

bel, if u are reading this in the morning (And i really really hope you are because i really want you to get this!) HAVE AN AMAZING TIME!

and if you can please print this out and give it to him! if you cant thats fine but please bring it!

THANK YOU SO MUCH! HAVE A CRAZY AWESOME TIME! Love, Sammy!

mikausa.jpg

That is a great picture, you know.

bel, if u are reading this in the morning (And i really really hope you are because i really want you to get this!) HAVE AN AMAZING TIME!

and if you can please print this out and give it to him! if you cant thats fine but please bring it!

THANK YOU SO MUCH! HAVE A CRAZY AWESOME TIME! Love, Sammy!

mikausa.jpg

okay yep I'll try ...

imagine I don't see him :tears:

anyway

:D

write that youre from MFC, howold are you, whats youre name... oooh and CHICKEN TONIGHT, (and draw a little chicken next) :lmfao:

and write how long you wanted to go to a gig, how excited you were in gig (write it with another pen AFTER THE GIG) :roftl:

im acting like it is my balloon :roftl:

bye :bye:

okay lol

but on how many balloooons ?

and shiit it ! I can't find annnnny :blowup: