'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group

bubuciiis

okay lol

but on how many balloooons ?

and shiit it ! I can't find annnnny :blowup:

well some 3 or 4 balloons, put them together, and write something- like 'mika rules', or 'Nimes 21.07.08' :wink2:

something interesting, you can write fish in MFC means tickle. :roftl:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

awesome pic sammy :thumb_yello:

tha balloon thing is that, i asked Bel if she does have some presenrt to give to mika.she said she doesnt have any. so i said she could give him some balloons with interesting thongs written on it :wink2:

how are you ?

are you going to stay here for long ?:wink2:

yeah well everyone else is asleep its only 8:00 AM here

so im up in my room reading, but sure ill check here every few minutes!

and the balloons are a great idea! lol

8 am :shocked:

its 3:17 pm here :roftl:

i was at MCdonald today and there was a cashier who has SO DEEP eyes. ijust couldnt look at him i was talki9ng to him while looking out the window. so beautiful eyes. i couldnt look how deep they were :wub2:

i went 2 times to him and ordered fries AND Mc flurry :roftl:

just to see his eyes again.

silly me :blush-anim-cl:

an dim good! tired, but good! how are you guys?

im good i wrote my todays adventure below :roftl:

oh and when i came back from McDonald we played a game its like take a straw and a tissue and put a little piece of tissue in youre mouth and throw a tissue through a straw, we made funny white dots on people faces at commercials :roftl:

it was fun :naughty:

week ? :tears:

why ?:shocked:

My mom wants to go to Algarve a town in south Portugal...

It's very turistic, it has beach, and a downtown, and so on...

And my grandma has a house there, so she wants to stay there for a week every single year:thumbdown:

She's a beach addict, gosh...

Here were I live we have beach too, but nooo, she wants to go to other town...

Lame:boxed:

I'll miss you :tears:

My mom wants to go to Algarve a town in south Portugal...

It's very turistic, it has beach, and a downtown, and so on...

And my grandma has a house there, so she wants to stay there for a week every single year:thumbdown:

She's a beach addict, gosh...

Here were I live we have beach too, but nooo, she wants to go to other town...

Lame:boxed:

I'll miss you :tears:

damn, that sucks.

but there is beautiful i guess :wink2:

you will have a great time there, you have to enjoy youre real life too.

Why ? :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

we will miss you too. :tears:

its called spitball!

youve never heard of spit-ball!

u make a ball of itssue and spit and blow out throught the straw firing it like a cannon!

lol

well i havent heard that word, cause im not speaking english in my life so often, and in Latvian we dont have a name for that action. :naughty:

but we love doing that. i have done an extra extreme once, i throw them on PEOPLE hair, usually we do it on some supermarket glasses or something :roftl:

we like to play another game in supermarkets, its different its called like 'tell or do' you honesty answer some question or tell a secret or do something embarrassing :D

once i had to go into some VERY expensive shoe shop, take the most stupid shoes i saw there, with the highest heels, and ask for my size.

i was in colorful clothes an it was a time ago so i was small and i had to try on that shoe, then threw it away and go out of shop with my head right up and with an haughty facial expression. :lmao: maybe doesnt sound funny but it was.

carlota youre going for a week!

when?!?!?! im going to miss you!!!!!! WAHHHHHHHHHHH!

Wednesday :tears:

damn, that sucks.

but there is beautiful i guess :wink2:

you will have a great time there, you have to enjoy youre real life too.

Why ? :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

we will miss you too. :tears:

Yeah... I have to get out of the computer sometimes, like for one day or two... But one week? I can't stand it! :tears:

Specially with the new mika gigs, reports, pics and vids coming up... :tears:

Wednesday :tears:

Yeah... I have to get out of the computer sometimes, like for one day or two... But one week? I can't stand it! :tears:

Specially with the new mika gigs, reports, pics and vids coming up...

this is not the best time for leaving, but we can make you a journal like i did for sammy. if it will be easier to catch up.

sammy, was it easier ?

some pics for a better mood.

ZZZZ700a_pngMunderlegs.jpg

this is what it looks like ;D;D

umamma1sh6.jpg

viktor1wenn1926595previjd2.jpg

w1p6x5.jpg

so fu*kin' sweet...<3

this is not the best time for leaving, but we can make you a journal like i did for sammy. if it will be easier to catch up.

sammy, was it easier ?

some pics for a better mood.

ZZZZ700a_pngMunderlegs.jpg

this is what it looks like ;D;D

umamma1sh6.jpg

viktor1wenn1926595previjd2.jpg

w1p6x5.jpg

so fu*kin' sweet...<3

Omg, that wold be so nice!

Thanks, my fourplet :D

hahah we have that game! its called "Truth or Dare" and we play it all the time. so say us fourplets were playing, and it was my turn. i picked whoever i wanted to ask. so i would say something like "LIENE, TRUTH OR DARE!"

if you said truth, i would ask you a question and you would have to answer it honestly. if you said DARE, i would dare you to do something embarassing.

One night I played with TARA from the video, Cristina, the camera girl and my other friend monika. Monika picked DARE and se ahd to eat a flower right off the bush in taras mom's garden! HAAAHAHAH!!!!

when it was my turn for truth, they aske dme 'if i could kiss nay celebrity who would it be?' But Tara moved in and said NO! SHES GUNNA SAY MIKA WE ALL KNOW IT! THATS NO FAIR! so i agreed to a DARE instead of TRUTH.

they dared me to go infront Taras house, 9this was early early EARLY in the morning) and scream MIKA as loud as i could 5 times!

so i did! AND IT FELT GREAT!

i just hope i didnt wake anyone up!

:roftl:

We play it too here, but not on shops we usually play it in a party, at campment or in our own house...

But in a lingirie store I had to ask for a huge huge soutien and try it on... Seriously, embarassing:roftl:

hahah we have that game! its called "Truth or Dare" and we play it all the time. so say us fourplets were playing, and it was my turn. i picked whoever i wanted to ask. so i would say something like "LIENE, TRUTH OR DARE!"

if you said truth, i would ask you a question and you would have to answer it honestly. if you said DARE, i would dare you to do something embarassing.

One night I played with TARA from the video, Cristina, the camera girl and my other friend monika. Monika picked DARE and se ahd to eat a flower right off the bush in taras mom's garden! HAAAHAHAH!!!!

when it was my turn for truth, they aske dme 'if i could kiss nay celebrity who would it be?' But Tara moved in and said NO! SHES GUNNA SAY MIKA WE ALL KNOW IT! THATS NO FAIR! so i agreed to a DARE instead of TRUTH.

they dared me to go infront Taras house, 9this was early early EARLY in the morning) and scream MIKA as loud as i could 5 times!

i just hope i didnt wake anyone up!:blush-anim-cl:

yeah thats the same game :roftl:

it must be great feeling to scream out MIKA MIKA MIKA MIKA MIKA. :blush-anim-cl:

that is a funny game.

oh and when we were smaller we played a game calleb 'bottle' at school. :roftl:

its like eveybody sits in a circle and someone takes the bottle and make it to turn round in circles till it stops, and the top of bottle shows which people you have to kiss. so the people who let the bottle go round kisses the people which had the top of bottle in front :roftl:

and the first time the bottle shows you, you have to kiss on cheek, 2 time on lips 3 time with tang. :roftl:

we could play it only when tere were guys of course, but if girl get girl you have to shake the hand only :roftl:

wat is a campment and what is souetin?

campment is like.. When you go out and camp in the middle of the wild, in a tent.:wink2:

Hm.. a soutien is like the top part of your underwear:bleh:

I believe in english you say it like bra.

Omg, that wold be so nice!

Thanks, my fourplet :D

i just hope i didnt wake anyone up!

:roftl:

We play it too here, but not on shops we usually play it in a party, at campment or in our own house...

But in a lingirie store I had to ask for a huge huge soutien and try it on... Seriously, embarassing:roftl:

lol we play it in parties too, but in shops we usually play only DARE part :naughty:

ahhh! THAT LAST ONE MUST BE HIS LITTLE COUSIN!

SHES THE VOICE OF THE LOLLIPOP GIRL!

THE LCUKY ORIGINAL LOLLIPOP GIRL!

ive got some pics to share! give me a minute!

i found one of him when hew as young, not much older than us!

IT

IS

AMAZING!

;)

its not his cousin, i thought that too but its a daughter of some producent or something like that. but its not cousin. pitty, i would like to see his cousin,

do you think he has some boy cousin too ? :das:

heres some interesting pics!

God, he drives me crazy!!!!

mika101.jpg

HAHA LOVE THIS FACE!!!

mika103.jpg

GREAT SUSPENDERS!!!!

mika102.jpg

This just makes my heart melt!

mika104.jpg

SO SHARP!

mika106.jpg

AND NOW THE PIC WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR. WHEN MIKA WAS OUR AGE.....

imagine being in his class at school? I WOULD FOLLOW HIM AROUND LIKE A LITTLE PUPPY DOG!

.mika105.jpg

AHHHH!!! DRIVES ME NUTS!

this picture should have a caption that says....

"Lets having a staring contest. it will make you fall in love with me, if you look long enough!"

great pics sammy.

i love the young one.

he was so :chkn: even small being .!!

campment is like.. When you go out and camp in the middle of the wild, in a tent.:wink2:

Hm.. a soutien is like the top part of your underwear:bleh:

I believe in english you say it like bra.

lol

you wore d size bra ? :roftl:

that should be embarrassing :roftl:

oh oh ho! bra! yeah!

are the connected to your underwear?!

liek if you were wearing a bathing suit the bottom is underwear and the top half is what a bra looks like

HAHAH! SUCH A RANDOM CONVERSATION ON MFC!

Hahaha, no, a normal bra, but I had to try it on like in the top of my t shirt my bf was just putting it on me x'D

Seriously, lots of people looking at me like: WTF?:shocked:

Just sounded like Room raiders or something.

Gotta go now, be back later...

Watching hangcock!:punk:

DAYDREAMING TIME!

omg imagine going to a school dance with him and looking into that face!

i think i just died! heheh

oh daydreaming.

what would you do if you were lollipop girl in mika show, after show you couldnt open youre dress and the only person who could help you would be mika...

a chickeny one :naughty:

oh daydreaming.

what would you do if you were lollipop girl in mika show, you couldnt open youre dress andthe only person who could help you would be mika...

a chickeny one :naughty:

That wold be....:blush-anim-cl:

NO COMMENT:

mika108-1.jpg

XD

that oic is from one interview where he had to answer questions with body language.

he had a question - "how does youre hair look like in the morning"

this pic was answer :roftl::roftl::roftl: