'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group

bubuciiis

that would be real akward...so...

ID GET CHERISSE TO DO IT!

Id be like "CHERRISE! COME HERE! MAYBE YOU CAN PRY THIS DRESS OFF ME WITH YOUR DRUMSTICKS!"

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

no help from cherisse only mikais around to help you :roftl::roftl:

im making this one difficult.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no way!

ive seen alot of those pics before! but i didnt know they were from an interveiw! where did you find it?!

someone posted a link.

i will try ti find it :wink2:

but its in german, and in that thread was a translation.

AHHH! so wait.... your telling me that im in a lollipop girl outfit and cant get out of it? ID KEEP IT! IVE ALWAYS WANTED OT BE ONE!

lol

but i bet your going to say that doesnt count, because you are trying to get me to think hard!

and hey! i have a question! i see these pics all around all the time. the one where he is holding up papers. like this: where are they from tho?

mikamyspace.jpg

these pics are photoshoped, real ones are - still raining ? and - 'S*IT' ones.

i dont know which interview is it from but orginally they are two.

AHHH! so wait.... your telling me that im in a lollipop girl outfit and cant get out of it? ID KEEP IT! IVE ALWAYS WANTED OT BE ONE!

lol

lol

you know i want to get you to write how are you going to ask mika for help :roftl:

let me be happy and think of something :naughty:

well im not jsut gonna be like HEY MIKA HELP ME TAKE MY DRESS OFF!!!

he'll be like "um.....why did i hire this crazy girl to be an LG?"

and p.s. I was doing some googleing, and i came across an artile about Mika not wanting to talk about his sexuality. everyone cliams that he was openly gay, and then hid it when he became famous. this is what gets on my nerves. JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE! ITS HIS BUSSINESS! Just becuase some people liek us love him for him music, dont get all mean. these two comments relaly stuck in my head and made me very upset.

Posted by: Chad at Jun 8, 2007 2:24:03 PM

he didn't play his cards very well at all.

at this point, i hope he's not gay... don't want that coward on our team.

besides, that "fresh voice" is already chewed-up and spat-out... he's a yawn.

Posted by: A.J. at Jun 10, 2007 5:49:38 PM

At this point, Mika could be the next Britney Spears (before her little side trip to "rehab") and I still wouldn't give a crap about him. And, it's a shame. I liked the song "Grace Kelly" when I first heard it, but now with all this "maybe I am, maybe I'm not" bull, I won't support someone who won't support me.

Yeah, I understand he wants a personal life, but part of being covered by gay magazines and trying to wrangle gay fans is being honest about being gay.

In a few years from now we'll be saying "Mika who?"

sorry you guys had to read that, but it made me really sad, and i hope mika realizes how many great fans he has like us. not everyone is mean liek thsoe people!

i didnt understand anything from that article except that they say they dont like that mika says maybe i am maybe not.

stupid people.

well im not jsut gonna be like HEY MIKA HELP ME TAKE MY DRESS OFF!!!

he'll be like "um.....why did i hire this crazy girl to be an LG?"

and p.s. I was doing some googleing, and i came across an artile about Mika not wanting to talk about his sexuality. everyone cliams that he was openly gay, and then hid it when he became famous. this is what gets on my nerves. JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE! ITS HIS BUSSINESS! Just becuase some people liek us love him for him music, dont get all mean. these two comments relaly stuck in my head and made me very upset.

Posted by: Chad at Jun 8, 2007 2:24:03 PM

he didn't play his cards very well at all.

at this point, i hope he's not gay... don't want that coward on our team.

besides, that "fresh voice" is already chewed-up and spat-out... he's a yawn.

Posted by: A.J. at Jun 10, 2007 5:49:38 PM

At this point, Mika could be the next Britney Spears (before her little side trip to "rehab") and I still wouldn't give a crap about him. And, it's a shame. I liked the song "Grace Kelly" when I first heard it, but now with all this "maybe I am, maybe I'm not" bull, I won't support someone who won't support me.

Yeah, I understand he wants a personal life, but part of being covered by gay magazines and trying to wrangle gay fans is being honest about being gay.

In a few years from now we'll be saying "Mika who?"

sorry you guys had to read that, but it made me really sad, and i hope mika realizes how many great fans he has like us. not everyone is mean liek thsoe people!

oh that's so mean!Why can't they leave him alone?(LEAVE MIKA ALONE,Let's make a video like this:http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=LWSjUe0FyxQ)

Maybe it's better for us (yeeah us fangirls) he's gay,than he has a wife:naughty: I think he's bi...:blink:

hahahah! CAN U IMAGINE A WHOLE BUNCH OF CRAZY MFC GIRLS MAKING A VIDOE LIKE THAT!!

HAHAAHH! That crazy guy's name is Chris Crocker.

lol

LEAVE MIKA ALONE! AHHHH!!! PLEASE!

AFTER ALL HES BEEN THROUGH!

lol :roftl:

that video is AWESOME :D

ok liene. so me and you (you and mika) are sitting at a table, across form eachother.

"So...i havent done this in a while so....tell me a little bit about yourself liene!"

me : well im a bit shy you know, ok im from Latvia. do you know where it is ?

hahahah! CAN U IMAGINE A WHOLE BUNCH OF CRAZY MFC GIRLS MAKING A VIDOE LIKE THAT!!

HAHAAHH! That crazy guy's name is Chris Crocker.

lol

LEAVE MIKA ALONE! AHHHH!!! PLEASE!

AFTER ALL HES BEEN THROUGH!

Omg,IMAGINE! Haha,i'd do that,it's fun.

Ok come on,let's make a MFC-Girls-Crying-For-Mika-Meeting:roftl:

Found this:

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=c087VC4u_As

i think he should just come out about it. i know i personally wouldnt judge him and dont care. i think more people dislkie him becuase he wont come out. but id be right there supporting him no matter what. it shouldnt matter, but to alot of people it does. i wouldnt care either way. I have friends that are gay, straight and everything else and i lovve them all the same. its just the way i was raised, to love people for who they are.

TOTALLY agree :thumb_yello:

i mean i wouldbe happy if he wouldnt be gay, and i will be happy if he will be gay, cause i will know it.

whats the pint of it if nobody of us is never going to have :chkn: with him. so whats the point of saying its bad that hes gay or not cause i think it really matters only then if you have a relationship with this people. you can still be friends, as i said it matters only in relationship.

so liene, lets continue.

"tell me alittle about yourself, I ahvent been on a date in a while so you'll have to start..."

well i m from Latvia, i like chochlate but only milk chochlate (:lmfao:) and i like guys with a deep personality :wub2:

Mika: *Chuckles* well i like girls with big muscular arms, like you.

and i like all chocolate. come ot think of it, I WANT SOME!

WAITRESS! ONE GIANT CHOCOLATE SUNDAE.

...........................With two spoons! ;)

Waitress: Ok,here you go! *gives them a big,big chocolate sundae*

Mika: *Chuckles* well i like girls with big muscular arms, like you.

and i like all chocolate. come ot think of it, I WANT SOME!

WAITRESS! ONE GIANT CHOCOLATE SUNDAE.

...........................With two spoons! ;)

me :o oh i dont have THAT muscle arms *shows arms* but anyway thanks :wink2:

yes! freestyle please be out waitress!

ok..lets continue.

Mika: Ahh...nothing like a good chocolate sundae, ehh Liene?

*The two eat it quickly!*

Mika: Now, Liene. Its time to order. What do you want to eat? Ill eat whatever you want, im not picky. So..what are you in the mood for tongiht?

oh i dont know, some chicken maybe (:lmfao:)? but only if you like it ;)

"Your naughty..." *laughs that amazing deep laugh*

Ok, well if that what you want! *smiles*

not MFC chicken though, dont think I dont follow the threads!

Just some regualr, grilled chicken, AS IN POULTRY, sounds good!

*calls over waitress.*

WAITRESS!! WED LIKE TWO ORDERS OF GRILLED CHICKEN PLEASE!

And extra spinach for liene. it builds up protien. she needs it with all the weight lifting she does. why else would her arms be so muscular??

(this is where you come in, waitress!)

(sorry liene, I HAD TO! YOUR ARMS ARE SO BIG! lol well atleast they were in thelighting of your youtube videos!)

ok sammy i dont do weight lifting. iDONT HAVE MUSCULAR ARMS :sneaky2::roftl:

me: no i didnt mean MFC chicken :naughty:

oh god,do you really read threads ? :blush-anim-cl:

so good you dont know my username.

Me : waitress dont need SPINACH. and i dont have muscular arms, btw mika. stop saying that *both giggles*.

"Your naughty..." *laughs that amazing deep laugh*

Ok, well if that what you want! *smiles*

not MFC chicken though, dont think I dont follow the threads!

Just some regualr, grilled chicken, AS IN POULTRY, sounds good!

*calls over waitress.*

WAITRESS!! WED LIKE TWO ORDERS OF GRILLED CHICKEN PLEASE!

And extra spinach for liene. it builds up protien. she needs it with all the weight lifting she does. why else would her arms be so muscular??

(this is where you come in, waitress!)

(sorry liene, I HAD TO! YOUR ARMS ARE SO BIG! lol well atleast they were in thelighting of your youtube videos!)

Oh...just a moment,please...Ok I'm here.

Chicken?Erm well...Johnny!(:naughty:)*calls Johnny* Johnny!*runns to Johnny*Any Chicken left? *comes back*

We're sorry,there's no Chicken left:das:

Would you like to eat something else?

Oh...just a moment,please...Ok I'm here.

Chicken?Erm well...Johnny!(:naughty:)*calls Johnny* Johnny!*runns to Johnny*Any Chicken left? *comes back*

We're sorry,there's no Chicken left:das:

Would you like to eat something else?

me : ok Mika now you choose, its youre turn *giggles*