'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group

bubuciiis

haha the obsessd fan who tries to steal mika away?!?!!?

FINE BY ME!

lol, liek i said ANYONE YOU WANT!

but liene probablly wont be too happy hehe

i really g2g! GOD IM TOO ADDICTED TO THIS PLACE! TALK TOMMOROW!

peace,love,music!

-sAmMy ;D

ahahah !! That's it . . . a dangerous obessessive fan !!

Mika can protect Liene from the crazy fan !! :roftl:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yay! I Get To Play The Hero!

Omg I Cant Wait Until Tommorow!

Mafa! You Are Brilliant! I Cant Wait!

Lol !! I do what I can !! :roftl:

So . . . tomorrow we'll do a great story when Mika saves his girl from a crazy fan !! :roftl:

Carlotaaaaa !

nearly !!! one place away from the railingggg !

oh my god Carlota !

his EYES ! they could melt Mount Everest ! Thety are just :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

I knooooowww:wub2::wub2:

Did he lookes at you?:wub2:

oh oh, i meant signature. sorry!

SO BEL! TELL US EVERYTHING! COME ONE!

DID U MEET HIM? WHERE WERE U STANDING? DID HE LOOK AT YOU??!?!

ANY NEW SONGS?!?!? HOW WAS IT!??! WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE SONG?!?

WAS I N IN YOUR POCKET?! DID U BRING THE PICTURE?!?

Doesn't matteer.

Wait a sec.

okay look. I copied this off the thread called REPORTS PICS VIDEOS AND SOMETHING OR OTHER arenes de Nimes

its what I wrote there.

Its actually probably easier for you if you just go see the thread.

'Right.

I'll tell you what happened to me.

First of all everyone set off super early and we set off at 4:30 so I thoght we were gonna be right at the back. But we weren't actually. Bloody lucky if ya ask me ...

Anyway.

When we were all waiting for someone to arrive the croud did like wave things so it set off on one side and finished on the other and it was proper wicked. Then these guys arrived. It was this band callled something and there was three or ... no ... four I think, yeah four people in it. The singer who looked very much like Orlando Bloom in my opinion sang in english but you couldn't really get what he was saying cause the drums were so loud. Anyway. They were pretty good. After that all the croud was going MIKA MIKA MIKA MIKA MIKA MIKA etc etc etc but then these bald huys (I told they were all bald Carlota ) came and moved everything around. On the keyboard thing there was a sign that said YELLE so she was up next. So we waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited for her to come. People were gettin desperate for Mika now including me so the croud had to entertain itself again. There was this guy right at the top of the arena thingie in fluorescent and he kept on doing things and telling the croud to do it too so we did. Obviously. Anyway. After a bit, these guys came on, and they had tops on that said OH YELLE so we all turned towards them and they started playing. Then this girl came bouncing on jumpng up and down again and again. And she sang, but bounced more. Her turn was reeeeallly long and people got dead bored. Her drummer guy asked if the croud was bored and loads of people went YEEEES ! when they were sppose to say no. Was really funny. Anyway. She bounced and sang for a long time and people were getting reeeally desperate and while she was singing the croud starts booing her and going MIKA MIKA MIKA again. Poor her. She was really pretty aswell but we wanted Mika.

So after a long time, she left and we waited again while they turned and moved everything around. Then Mika arrived ...

he was like right there ! him ! not a picture ! hiiim ! okay, I'll stop myself from fantasising on him again lol. But he was amazing. He had that top tghing on, the one that must of cost so much, the greyie one.

So basically he sang all of his songs (not rain ) and he sang Grace Kelly in french and did the Champs Elysees. And he was aving SO much fun. You could just tell.

So at the end. We all went rushing off and asked the guards where he was.

We went to the place and then there was these people selling posters so I got threee . Anyway. We waited quite long for Meeks to arrive. And all of the guards were going ' NO PHOTOS OR HE'LL STOP EVERYTHING ! HE SAID NO PHOTOS ! NO PHOTOS !' and we were all like, ' has anyone got a pen ??1' cause no one had thought of bringing a pen that worked near where I was lol.

After a bit Mika came out with all his band and he signed stuff and ...

I TALKED TO MIKA !!!

I talked to hiiiim !

and his eyes ... his eyes ... he is such an angel ...'

I Feel Like We Are Daydreaming Becuase This Is Too Good To Be True.

*Trying very hard to keep calm and collective*

B...B...Bel.... i want you to tell me the same thing i asked carlota......

HOW

DID

YOU

GET

TO

MEET

HIM!

*now losing her cool and talking fast*

who did you ask?where did you wait?for how long?what did he say?were guards being mean?

but most of all

WHAT DID YOU SAY TO HIM!?!?!?!!?

Lol

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=9DRVuwdRMEc

can't take my eyes off you lol

How did I get to meet him ? weeell

First of all, when they all walked off the croud was going MIKA MIKA MIKA MIKA ... but he didn't come back so me and my brother scarpered and asked the guard where Mika was coming out. He told us it was at the back where the buses were. I saw Mika's buuuus ! sorry lol.

Anyway. So we went over there, and we asked another guard and he sadi it was here but he'd be surprised if Mika came out to us but we told him we'd wait anyway. So we waited, and the guards walked around saying 'NO PHOTOS ! HE SAID NO PHOTOOOS ! THE 1SRT ONE WHO TAKES A PHOTO HE'LL STOP EVERYTHING !' and we were all asking for pens cause no one had any. We waited about 55 minutes for him to come and there was this scottish guy who was dancing and looked pretty drunk. When we asked him where Mika was he said 'HE'S DEAD !' lol. Idiot.

okay, when he arrived he was going really fast down the railing thing so I hardly had time to talk to him.

But ... it says it all in the other thread if you want ...

OMG OMG I LOVE THIS GO HERE!

from like 1:05 to like 1:11 is awesoem cuz he tells him he smells then laughs that luagh!

then theres another good laugh at like 1:45 i think, aroudn there.

OMG I LOVE HIM!

MIKA! GET UGLIER! AND LESS AMAZING! UR BREAKIG MY HEART!

oh my god Sammy ! are you trying to murder meee ? that video ! best ever video ! my favourite EVER !!!

liene! mafa wants in. she said she wants to be the crazed MFC fan who tries to steal mika away from you and i have to save you.

so its

Me............mika

you.............yourself

freestyle.......waitress

mikasbestfriend.....johnyy the chef (i think)

mafa..............crazy fan

NOW BEL NEEDS TO GET IN! AND WHOEVER ELSE WANTS TO!

No, I'm the chef.