'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group

bubuciiis

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok i will start, but i have an idea maybe we can call him different like when others come in dont think we are stupid, we could call him like MP (mica penniman) ?

MP: so where are our seats ?

Me : wait a min in gonna look, *digs in her purse* OMG MC i cant findmy ticket,

i just swear i put it right there i mean.... *despaired*

MP: calm down im sure they are right there *smiles* *looks into my bag* well with such a mess in a bag im not surprised you cant find it *both giggles*

Me : oh stop we have to find that damn ticket the film starts *looks at watch* in 2 minutes and i dont have ticket.

MP : i guess i have to buy you a new ticket or we are gonna miss the film.

Me:but you cant get seats next to each other anymore.

MP : well i can buy any ticket and sit next to you cause nobody will sit in the place which ticket you lost. :wink2: *runs to buy a ticket*

Me : oh thank you, how much is it, i cant let you to buy me two tickets only cause i lost it.

MP : oh its 0 pounds and 0 pence.

Me : oh you silly, how much is it ? oh there is written on a ticket. *tries to push money in mikas hands.*

maybe we can play like a part write i and someones continue and then, next one continues ? it will be more interesting.

im gettting htere!

i wont be able to write the next part. leaving soon!

would love to tho!

talk later!

love you guys!

-sAmMy ;D

oh sammy im going to sleep, and then when i woke up you aregoint to sleep.

WHAT A PITTY.

bye then, have a good movie :huglove:

pretend youre with Mika :das:

carlota :)

hi and bye :thumbdown:

its 1:42 here :boxed:

im gettting all bit*hy (i just HAD to quote that :naughty:)

well meet you all tomorrow to DAYDREAM.

Carlota you can read our *cough* naughty*cough* innocent daydreaming which we did before :wub2:

HERES THE UPDATED CAST LIST:

Mika.....................................Sammy

Liene......................................Liene

Chef Johnny...............................Alice (XhurtfulpurpleX)

Mrs. Penniman (mom)...................Carlota

Waitress....................................Freest yle

Crazy MFC girl.............................Mafa

Mikas Best Friend.........................Alice (Mikasbestfriend)

Mum: Well,, ill have whatever my mica bear and his little girly friend are having!

*Mika and liene now find it funny, and laugh at it*

Johnny: Well dear me, that fish looks quite lovely! Just like you, madame!

Mum: *blushes* well you yourself are quite A LOOKER. quite a PRETTY MAN.

(see where im going with this?)

Mika: *looks up attentively, as if hes just gotten an idea*

Johnny: * comes over and sits wiht mikas mom* well, people did always think that I WAS TOO PECULIAR.

Mum: Oh no not at all!

Johnny: Well ATLEAST I FOUND OUT THAT JESUS LOVES ME!

(ya follow me?)

Mum: well that is true!

Johnny: *Thinking hard* Would you lovely ladies and...and...you *looking at mika*..

Mika *makes a face as if offended*

Johnny: mind if I had dinner with you! I wont charge you a thing!

Mika*tries to reply NO*

Mum :*Interupts* WE WOULD LOVE IT!

Mika: *looks at liene with an annoyed face, but laughs it off* *whispers to her* "Here we go again!"

me: so Johny ....*looks at Mika* what are you going to tell us ?*eats a bit of fish*

Mum: *Very intrigued by this lovely man* Yess, please tell us a little about your self!

Mika: *looks at liene like "is this our date or theirs?!?!?*

*Rolls eyes, and smiles*

Johnny: Well, obviously im the chef for this restuarant, but thats only part time. Im actually, full time A PREACHER!

Mum: *Luaghs* NO! Seriously?!?

Johnny: *giggles* Well. yes! AS HOLY AS THEY COME! Ill tell you a little of my sermon! *Clears throat* Ehem... FATHER THE LORD AND THE LORD HE BE GOOD...

Mika: *interupts, now tired of all of this* EXCUSE ME! This is me and lienes dinner! and you two just xame in from nowhere!

Johnny: Well son...

Mika: NOW YOUVE EVEN STARTED CALLING ME SON!

Johnny: Im sorry to interupt. *to liene* excuse me madame.

Liene: No its fine, hehe

Mika: Well we were just having a dinner alone and now more people showed up! I really hope no one else does..........

me : *looks at Mika with a thankful look* heehe hope so .. Johny dont you have some work in kitchen or somewhere ELSE ?hehe

*Somo MFC girl, walks into the restaurant, she would just ask for a drink but then she saw Mika ! She got shocked and tried to control herself and not scream in the middle of the restaurant, she looked for the people who are with Mika . . . she saw his mum, some guy that seems to be the restaurant's chef and some girl she didn't know . Her heart was beating faster and she starts to freak out !*

- OMG !!! IT'S MIKA!!! *she almost scream . . . some guys around her looked to her shocked but she didn't care and walked to MIKA*

*She hugged Mika and kiss his neck, she couldn't think she was a CRAZY FAN !! And Mika and that girl was in danger*

- MIKA !!! I LOVE YOU !!!

Fan: AHHHH!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE I LOVE YOU! *hugs and kisses*

Mika: AHH! STOP STOP GET OFF!!!!! *TRies to get her off, johnny and mom just sit, baffeled*

Liene: LEAVE HIM ALONE! YOU GUNNA HURT HIM!

Fan: NO! WHY WOULD I HURT HIM! AHH I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??!?! WHY ARE YOU HERE?!?!?!?!

Mika: I...I..i.... IM ON A DATE! NOW GET OFF ME!

Fan: *shocked, almost passes out* a...a...d...d...DATE?!?!?! WHAT!?!??!?!

Mika: *now covered in lipstick* WELL YOU ASKED!

Fan: *shocked, looks over and sees liene* y...y...y...

*Now crazily angry* YOU CANT DATE MIKA! MIKAS MINE!! AUGGRHHH!!!!!!!!!

*she lunges at liene*

Mika: NO! LEAVE HER ALONE! *leine screams*

Fan: AUGRHHHHHHHHH!

Mika: *Jumps up over the table, reachesinto his pocket as he does a front flip in the air (like an action movie in slow motion) grabs a copy of LICM from nowhere, and signs it.

Then he hands it to the girl and swoops up liene in his arms!*

Mika: NOW! YOUVE GOT AN AUTOGRAPHED COPY OF LICM! NOW BE GONE! AND LEAVE ME ALONE!

Fan: *squeels with delight over her autograph and runs away, out of site!*

Mika: *Looks down at liene*.......

oh god thisis GOOD one.

me : *still shocked* well that was.... a bit shocking but thank you for ...for *confused* for saving me from that crazy girl

Mika: lets me down carefully *confused*

me: thanks *smiles*

Mika: did she do something to you ?

me : no nothing big just some scratches, thats all.

Mika: let me see, im sure it hurts.

Me: well..*shows the place (on forehead)

Mika : aaaouuuch *both laughs* well does it hurt ? *mika comes extremely close to my face *

Me:eeemmm *confused about mikas face SO close* ACTUALLY no... its ok.

Mika : *feels uncomfortably *errrm im so sorry that so much things that shouldnt happen actually happened, i mean my mom that annoying johny and now THAT girl... i feel so bad.

Me: now its ok really, i mean im glad they are gone *mom and Johny sits at another table flirting *

Mika: well no what can i do for you ?

Me: (not sure about this next but this is called day DREAMING ha ?) well

the best thing you could do for me would be another date, cause i loved this

one and dont want this to be the last time .

Mika: *confused* well that wont be a problem at all, i mean i would love to

(where is this thing going ?lol)

NEW ONE.

ok i will start, but i have an idea maybe we can call him different like when others come in dont think we are stupid, we could call him like MP (mica penniman) ?

MP: calm down im sure they are right there *smiles* *looks into my bag* well with such a mess in a bag im not surprised you cant find it *both giggles*

Me : oh stop we have to find that damn ticket the film starts *looks at watch* in 2 minutes and i dont have ticket.

MP : well i can buy any ticket and sit next to you cause nobody will sit in the place which ticket you lost. *runs to buy a ticket*

Me : oh thank you, how much is it, i cant let you to buy me two tickets only cause i lost it.

Me : oh you silly, how much is it ? oh there is written on a ticket. *tries to push money in mikas hands.*

maybe we can play like a part write i and someones continue and then, next one continues ? it will be more interesting.

carlota :)

hi and bye :thumbdown:

its 1:42 here :boxed:

im gettting all bit*hy (i just HAD to quote that :naughty:)

well meet you all tomorrow to DAYDREAM.

Carlota you can read our *cough* naughty*cough* innocent daydreaming which we did before :wub2:

HERES THE UPDATED CAST LIST:

Mika.....................................Sammy

Liene......................................Liene

Chef Johnny...............................Alice (XhurtfulpurpleX)

Mrs. Penniman (mom)...................Carlota

Waitress....................................Freest yle

Crazy MFC girl.............................Mafa

Mikas Best Friend.........................Alice (Mikasbestfriend)

Mum: Well,, ill have whatever my mica bear and his little girly friend are having!

*Mika and liene now find it funny, and laugh at it*

Johnny: Well dear me, that fish looks quite lovely! Just like you, madame!

Mum: *blushes* well you yourself are quite A LOOKER. quite a PRETTY MAN.

(see where im going with this?)

Mika: *looks up attentively, as if hes just gotten an idea*

Johnny: * comes over and sits wiht mikas mom* well, people did always think that I WAS TOO PECULIAR.

Mum: Oh no not at all!

Johnny: Well ATLEAST I FOUND OUT THAT JESUS LOVES ME!

(ya follow me?)

Mum: well that is true!

Johnny: *Thinking hard* Would you lovely ladies and...and...you *looking at mika*..

Mika *makes a face as if offended*

Johnny: mind if I had dinner with you! I wont charge you a thing!

Mika*tries to reply NO*

Mum :*Interupts* WE WOULD LOVE IT!

Mika: *looks at liene with an annoyed face, but laughs it off* *whispers to her* "Here we go again!"

me: so Johny ....*looks at Mika* what are you going to tell us ?*eats a bit of fish*

Mum: *Very intrigued by this lovely man* Yess, please tell us a little about your self!

Mika: *looks at liene like "is this our date or theirs?!?!?*

*Rolls eyes, and smiles*

Johnny: Well, obviously im the chef for this restuarant, but thats only part time. Im actually, full time A PREACHER!

Mum: *Luaghs* NO! Seriously?!?

Johnny: *giggles* Well. yes! AS HOLY AS THEY COME! Ill tell you a little of my sermon! *Clears throat* Ehem... FATHER THE LORD AND THE LORD HE BE GOOD...

Mika: *interupts, now tired of all of this* EXCUSE ME! This is me and lienes dinner! and you two just xame in from nowhere!

Johnny: Well son...

Mika: NOW YOUVE EVEN STARTED CALLING ME SON!

Johnny: Im sorry to interupt. *to liene* excuse me madame.

Liene: No its fine, hehe

Mika: Well we were just having a dinner alone and now more people showed up! I really hope no one else does..........

me : *looks at Mika with a thankful look* heehe hope so .. Johny dont you have some work in kitchen or somewhere ELSE ?hehe

*Somo MFC girl, walks into the restaurant, she would just ask for a drink but then she saw Mika ! She got shocked and tried to control herself and not scream in the middle of the restaurant, she looked for the people who are with Mika . . . she saw his mum, some guy that seems to be the restaurant's chef and some girl she didn't know . Her heart was beating faster and she starts to freak out !*

- OMG !!! IT'S MIKA!!! *she almost scream . . . some guys around her looked to her shocked but she didn't care and walked to MIKA*

*She hugged Mika and kiss his neck, she couldn't think she was a CRAZY FAN !! And Mika and that girl was in danger*

- MIKA !!! I LOVE YOU !!!

Fan: AHHHH!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE I LOVE YOU! *hugs and kisses*

Mika: AHH! STOP STOP GET OFF!!!!! *TRies to get her off, johnny and mom just sit, baffeled*

Liene: LEAVE HIM ALONE! YOU GUNNA HURT HIM!

Fan: NO! WHY WOULD I HURT HIM! AHH I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??!?! WHY ARE YOU HERE?!?!?!?!

Mika: I...I..i.... IM ON A DATE! NOW GET OFF ME!

Fan: *shocked, almost passes out* a...a...d...d...DATE?!?!?! WHAT!?!??!?!

Mika: *now covered in lipstick* WELL YOU ASKED!

Fan: *shocked, looks over and sees liene* y...y...y...

*Now crazily angry* YOU CANT DATE MIKA! MIKAS MINE!! AUGGRHHH!!!!!!!!!

*she lunges at liene*

Mika: NO! LEAVE HER ALONE! *leine screams*

Fan: AUGRHHHHHHHHH!

Mika: *Jumps up over the table, reachesinto his pocket as he does a front flip in the air (like an action movie in slow motion) grabs a copy of LICM from nowhere, and signs it.

Then he hands it to the girl and swoops up liene in his arms!*

Mika: NOW! YOUVE GOT AN AUTOGRAPHED COPY OF LICM! NOW BE GONE! AND LEAVE ME ALONE!

Fan: *squeels with delight over her autograph and runs away, out of site!*

Mika: *Looks down at liene*.......

oh god thisis GOOD one.

me : *still shocked* well that was.... a bit shocking but thank you for ...for *confused* for saving me from that crazy girl

Mika: lets me down carefully *confused*

me: thanks *smiles*

Mika: did she do something to you ?

me : no nothing big just some scratches, thats all.

Mika: let me see, im sure it hurts.

Me: well..*shows the place (on forehead)

Mika : aaaouuuch *both laughs* well does it hurt ? *mika comes extremely close to my face *

Me:eeemmm *confused about mikas face SO close* ACTUALLY no... its ok.

Mika : *feels uncomfortably *errrm im so sorry that so much things that shouldnt happen actually happened, i mean my mom that annoying johny and now THAT girl... i feel so bad.

Me: now its ok really, i mean im glad they are gone *mom and Johny sits at another table flirting *

Mika: well no what can i do for you ?

Me: (not sure about this next but this is called day DREAMING ha ?) well

the best thing you could do for me would be another date, cause i loved this

one and dont want this to be the last time .

Mika: *confused* well that wont be a problem at all, i mean i would love to

(where is this thing going ?lol)

NEW ONE.

MP : well i can buy any ticket and sit next to you cause nobody will sit in the place which ticket you lost. *runs to buy a ticket*

Woot woot! Thanks, I'll read it now!