'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group

bubuciiis

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i thought i should make a list of us FOURPLETS so we can write it in our siggies.

Bel (mikaloov3) #1

Carlota (neiobi) #2

Liene (bubuciiis)#3

Sammy (pianogirlsammy)#4

Alice (xhurtfulpurplex)#5

Alice (Mikas best friend) #6

Mafaaaa #7

in really sorry about those who i didnt write in i just forgot usernames, so if you want to be in the list

PLEASE PM OR REPLY ME, BECAUSE I CANT REMEMBER EVERYTHING.

sorry again :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

after everybody who wants to join will be pm me, i will edit first post.

OK ?

i thought i should make a list of us FOURPLETS so we can write it in our siggies.

Bel (mikaloov3) #1

Carlota (neiobi) #2

Liene (bubuciiis)#3

Sammy (pianogirlsammy)#4

Mafaaaa #7

in really sorry about those who i didnt write in i just forgot usernames, so if you want to be in the list

PLEASE PM OR REPLY ME, BECAUSE I CANT REMEMBER EVERYTHING.

sorry again :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

after everybody who wants to join will be pm me, i will edit first post.

OK ?

What fits who very well?

Yay I'm number five!

:groovy:

hay i have a mika dream :wink2:

it wasnt very good but anyway.

at my school stadium there was a big stage, somebody said there are going to play - take it easy. i was like take it easy ? some group or what ?

i sat there and suddenly not on stage but in front of stadium there came mika with some kinda flag. i was like :shocked: is that mika ? there were lot of seats round the stadium and whole school was there, i was sitting between 2 classmates and i standed up was looking is that mika ? he was far away, and he sang 'Stuck in the middle' nor relax, and when he came closer i stand on a chair and everybody did the same i was screaming ohoh, and Mika did oh oh, and i screamed something and he stopped singing we all were jumping on chairsand HE started to take pictures of us, but he didnt sing at all, he just laughed and took pictures, i was screamed with full throttle, i was at the bottom of

stand so i was quiet far from him, but i saw him very well, then he took some 10 pics and we all were posing. suddenly all people went away, and mika too,

i run to caught him, i went to him and said - Mika are you going to come here fr a full gig. he said in a bad mood - maybe, well i dont know.

i was sad, i thought we will say - with my next album definitely.

i cried and iasked my schoolmate why did everybody went away, she said - i guess because some people did and others thought they should too. but did you like relax ? i was like - he sang "Stuck in the middle" She went - no Relax,

and then i woke up.:blush-anim-cl:

that dream wasnt very nice cause he was in a bad mood, and answered he dont know.

but anyway it was mika dream :)

hay i have a mika dream :wink2:

it wasnt very good but anyway.

at my school stadium there was a big stage, somebody said there are going to play - take it easy. i was like take it easy ? some group or what ?

i sat there and suddenly not on stage but in front of stadium there came mika with some kinda flag. i was like :shocked: is that mika ? there were lot of seats round the stadium and whole school was there, i was sitting between 2 classmates and i standed up was looking is that mika ? he was far away, and he sang 'Stuck in the middle' nor relax, and when he came closer i stand on a chair and everybody did the same i was screaming ohoh, and Mika did oh oh, and i screamed something and he stopped singing we all were jumping on chairsand HE started to take pictures of us, but he didnt sing at all, he just laughed and took pictures, i was screamed with full throttle, i was at the bottom of

stand so i was quiet far from him, but i saw him very well, then he took some 10 pics and we all were posing. suddenly all people went away, and mika too,

i run to caught him, i went to him and said - Mika are you going to come here fr a full gig. he said in a bad mood - maybe, well i dont know.

i was sad, i thought we will say - with my next album definitely.

i cried and iasked my schoolmate why did everybody went away, she said - i guess because some people did and others thought they should too. but did you like relax ? i was like - he sang "Stuck in the middle" She went - no Relax,

and then i woke up.:blush-anim-cl:

that dream wasnt very nice cause he was in a bad mood, and answered he dont know.

but anyway it was mika dream :)

Hello everybody!

That was a weird dream...anyway...mika was there...:naughty:

Hello everybody!

That was a weird dream...anyway...mika was there...:naughty:

yeah its a strange dream :blink:

maybe it means mika wont come to Latvia ? :tears:

i actually think he wont :thumbdown:

im gonna kill myself if he wont.... i need to see him in MY COUNTRY. so i can stay to wait him coming out later, and sleep in my bed after. i of course would love to see him in other coutry, but if he would be here he would maybe speak Latvian :wub2:

its hard though :roftl:

yeah its a strange dream :blink:

maybe it means mika wont come to Latvia ? :tears:

i actually think he wont :thumbdown:

im gonna kill myself if he wont.... i need to see him in MY COUNTRY. so i can stay to wait him coming out later, and sleep in my bed after. i of course would love to see him in other coutry, but if he would be here he would maybe speak Latvian :wub2:

its hard though :roftl:

No i'm sure he'll come to Latvia on his Tour next year!:wink2:

What are fourplets?

hope so.

fourplets are like quadruplets just easier, so we all in this thread call ourself quadruplets, at the beginning we were 4, so we called ourselfs fourplets there came more people but we didnt want to change it so we are still 4plets but we are like 8 or something :roftl:

hope so.

fourplets are like quadruplets just easier, so we all in this thread call ourself quadruplets, at the beginning we were 4, so we called ourselfs fourplets there came more people but we didnt want to change it so we are still 4plets but we are like 8 or something :roftl:

he will don't worry.

and freestyle, you can be a fourplet too ! then they'll be 9 of uuuuus :D

so who wants to daydream :mf_lustslow:

i though maybe we can do it in parts like i wrote one part, then you, then the next one.

so i made one yesterday *goes to find*

ok i will start, but i have an idea maybe we can call him different like when others come in dont think we are stupid, we could call him like MP (mica penniman) ?

IN THE CINEMA.

MP: so where are our seats ?

Me : wait a min in gonna look, *digs in her purse* OMG MC i cant findmy ticket,

i just swear i put it right there i mean.... *despaired*

MP: calm down im sure they are right there *smiles* *looks into my bag* well with such a mess in a bag im not surprised you cant find it *both giggles*

Me : oh stop we have to find that damn ticket the film starts *looks at watch* in 2 minutes and i dont have ticket.

MP : i guess i have to buy you a new ticket or we are gonna miss the film.

Me:but you cant get seats next to each other anymore.

MP : well i can buy any ticket and sit next to you cause nobody will sit in the place which ticket you lost. *runs to buy a ticket*

Me : oh thank you, how much is it, i cant let you to buy me two tickets only cause i lost it.

MP : oh its 0 pounds and 0 pence.

Me : oh you silly, how much is it ? oh there is written on a ticket. *tries to push money in mikas hands.*

so who wants to daydream :mf_lustslow:

i though maybe we can do it in parts like i wrote one part, then you, then the next one.

so i made one yesterday *goes to find*

ok i will start, but i have an idea maybe we can call him different like when others come in dont think we are stupid, we could call him like MP (mica penniman) ?

IN THE CINEMA.

MP: so where are our seats ?

Me : wait a min in gonna look, *digs in her purse* OMG MC i cant findmy ticket,

i just swear i put it right there i mean.... *despaired*

MP: calm down im sure they are right there *smiles* *looks into my bag* well with such a mess in a bag im not surprised you cant find it *both giggles*

Me : oh stop we have to find that damn ticket the film starts *looks at watch* in 2 minutes and i dont have ticket.

MP : i guess i have to buy you a new ticket or we are gonna miss the film.

Me:but you cant get seats next to each other anymore.

MP : well i can buy any ticket and sit next to you cause nobody will sit in the place which ticket you lost. *runs to buy a ticket*

Me : oh thank you, how much is it, i cant let you to buy me two tickets only cause i lost it.

MP : oh its 0 pounds and 0 pence.

Me : oh you silly, how much is it ? oh there is written on a ticket. *tries to push money in mikas hands.*

laugh out loud

MP : it costs *looks on ticket* a big smile

You : Micaaaaa ! what does it really cost ?

MP : A big smile ! I told you b4 Liene, you should listen to what I've been saying *laugh*

You : *big smile* Mica, seriously now, how much ? I'm not gonna ask you again ...

MP : ha ! big smiiiile !

you : Micaaaaa

MP : oooh look the films starting ! lets go *he drags you into the room where the film is just starting*

your turn

Yes!I'd love to!

well, errm, Liene ? the list ?

wait I'll copy it ...

here go

Bel (mikaloov3) #1

Carlota (neiobi) #2

Liene (bubuciiis)#3

Sammy (pianogirlsammy)#4

Mafaaaa #7

...(what's yr name ?) (freestyle) #8

well, errm, Liene ? the list ?

wait I'll copy it ...

here go

Bel (mikaloov3) #1

Carlota (neiobi) #2

Liene (bubuciiis)#3

Sammy (pianogirlsammy)#4

Mafaaaa #7

...(what's yr name ?) (freestyle) #8

Some people call me Simone,some Simona,and some Sam.

Choose one :roftl::roftl:

Some people call me Simone,some Simona,and some Sam.

Choose one :roftl::roftl:

right, well, errrm ...

I like Sam best but we've got Sammy ... thern again, we have two Alices so ... doesn't really matter, you choose, whichever you like best ...

laugh out loud

MP : it costs *looks on ticket* a big smile

You : Micaaaaa ! what does it really cost ?

MP : A big smile ! I told you b4 Liene, you should listen to what I've been saying *laugh*

You : *big smile* Mica, seriously now, how much ? I'm not gonna ask you again ...

MP : ha ! big smiiiile !

you : Micaaaaa

MP : oooh look the films starting ! lets go *he drags you into the room where the film is just starting*

your turn

You:Ok here are our seats.

MP: *sits down* And here's the popcorn*takes some pocorn*

*both are watching the header*

You: That's boring,when will it start?

MP: Right....NOW*giggles*

*the film starts*

You: Oh it's called Love Vegas! (:naughty:)

MP: Yeah,can you hear Grace Kelly in the background?

They took Grace Kelly! *is proud*

Well...and now?

right, well, errrm ...

I like Sam best but we've got Sammy ... thern again, we have two Alices so ... doesn't really matter, you choose, whichever you like best ...

Hmm.Simone or Simona...I hate both names :mf_rosetinted:

Anyone online who can choose a name for me?

anyway, sorry but I've g2g now

:huglove: fourplet#8 ! lol

Ok,bye :huglove: