'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group

bubuciiis

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay. Sorry to butt in like this but I'm a messenger from Alice to telll you goodbye cause she has to go now very quickly or something like that. Anyway. She's probably said it now lol.

edit : she hasn't said it so maybe she's already gone ...

Okay. Sorry to butt in like this but I'm a messenger from Alice to telll you goodbye cause she has to go now very quickly or something like that. Anyway. She's probably said it now lol.

edit : she hasn't said it so maybe she's already gone ...

Cheers Bel. YOU ROCK!

for a gig enough, but for planes and hotels - :thumbdown:

my parents wont give me money for a gig, they think its not worth,they say i should better travel somewhere for that money :thumbdown: i have travelled past 4 summers, im ENOUGH. i want mika :mf_lustslow:

for a gig enough, but for planes and hotels - :thumbdown:

my parents wont give me money for a gig, they think its not worth,they say i should better travel somewhere for that money :thumbdown: i have travelled past 4 summers, im ENOUGH. i want mika :mf_lustslow:

oh..i see. How much do you think you'll need?

oh..i see. How much do you think you'll need?

at least 150 - 200 :thumbdown:

or even more ... but whenb it goes over 200 i think i wont give THAT mych money for a gig :thumbdown: but you know i WANT but itsmuch and i can buy A LOT for that money. im confused :blink:

i mean i need clothes and stuff ... i know mika is more important, my parents of course but me them but when i have my OWN money they say i have to buy clothes for that monay, btu how can i save it AND buy stuff ?

i cant so i have to choose between a gig and stuff :thumbdown:

my parents dont GET IT.

i mean i need clothes and stuff ... i know mika is more important, my parents of course but me them but when i have my OWN money they say i have to buy clothes for that monay, btu how can i save it AND buy stuff ?

i cant so i have to choose between a gig and stuff :thumbdown:

my parents dont GET IT.

Neither do mine. Over gig and stuff.. do you choose gig or stuff?

Anyway g2g now bye!

you havent been out of country ? :shocked:

thats unfair.

well i feel bad too cause my mom could give me money but she doesnt WANT me

to go, so she thought its a good thing to say - earn money yourself and then GO.

and she KNOWS im a bad money safer, but i TRY i really TRY i havent save that much before :roftl: i know its not much but i just go to shop and see some SKINNIES or something Mikaish I HAVE to buy it :sneaky2:

aah each of us have our own problem. my family loves travelling so thats not THAT big problem but...aaagggrrr why do i live in this s*it place on earth ?:boxed:

:tears:

somebody wants DAYDREAMING ?

P.S i just ate 6 ice lollies :roftl:

i couldnt stop cause theyre so tasty you can have as much as you like :naughty: