• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG

Carlota hoe long areyou going to be gone ?:tears:

we are gonna miss you little mika huger :naughty: (dont know why i wrote that ;D)

enjoy youre holiday and TRY to not think of us, cause thinking makes you to miss. dont think dont miss.

:blink:

I'm going to be out for 10 days or so... :crybaby:

But I'll manage to sometimes log on, in a cibercafe or something... Not just as often as I do :tears:

Im leaving for two weeks tomorrow :crybaby:

You too? :tears:

call me if youre in Latvia, its not so big, i will show you Riga :das::D

i can imagine this :roftl:

> you :*on the street* hello, i know two words in youre language chicken and dog. *uber excited * wanna hear ?!:mf_boff:

> some people : nnnnooope. :fish:

:roftl:

im sick.

I'm going to be out for 10 days or so... :crybaby:

But I'll manage to sometimes log on, in a cibercafe or something... Not just as often as I do :tears:

10 days.

It Is HORRIBLE.

i mean this is like a drug, i would turn insane if i wouldnt get my dose of MFC in regular basis :sneaky2:

10 days.

It Is HORRIBLE.

i mean this is like a drug, i would turn insane if i wouldnt get my dose of MFC in regular basis :sneaky2:

yep, it is like a drug... Especially like the upcoming gigs in jordan and lebanon.. I wanted to see the reports, vids and pics, but until I return I don't think I'll be able to... :tears: And there will be so much to catch up:boxed:

call me if youre in Latvia, its not so big, i will show you Riga :das::D

i can imagine this :roftl:

> you :*on the street* hello, i know two words in youre language chicken and dog. *uber excited * wanna hear ?!:mf_boff:

> some people : nnnnooope. :fish:

:roftl:

im sick.

hahaha, i know that there are huge shops.. i have been shopping there a lot too.. :lol3: But i can't go there any day..

Hello girls !!

NEWS !! Last night . . . I SMELLED "MANIA" AND "ATTITUDE" !! :mf_lustslow: (in fact I still smelling it . . . cause the paper still have the smell . xD)

Oh . . . and I found out that my mom's gay friend use it ! :roftl:

OMG ! But it's amazing !! :mf_lustslow: I slept with the paper and I smelled it all night !! :mf_lustslow:

----

Oh . . . you're talking about vacation ? I'm leaving too ! Lol ! 30th July I will go to Barcelona !! :wink2:

----

And today I left my perfect guy . . . without a kiss . . . and I'm not going to see him soon . . . :huh:

hi! im back! bring on teh dreams! and wait, mafa whos the perfect guy?!?! thats sad!

oh Sammyyy ...

:crybaby:

just read Avoca's report on her Mika gig and she was saying all this stuuf about how he kept on smiling at her and looking at her and talking and stuuff ... :tears: he doesn't even know meeeeeeeeeeee :crybaby:

Its weird cause I feel so happie for Avoca but sad cause I love him so muuch ...

help meeee ...

hi! im back! bring on teh dreams! and wait, mafa whos the perfect guy?!?! thats sad!

Oh well . . . Bel knows . . .

He's my friend . . . and well . . . I will miss him so much !! And I wanted so much to kiss him . . . and he ask me to do and I said no !! I did the right thing . . . but I wanted that kiss . . . The worst is I'm gonna miss him so hard !

Oh well . . . Bel knows . . .

He's my friend . . . and well . . . I will miss him so much !! And I wanted so much to kiss him . . . and he ask me to do and I said no !! I did the right thing . . . but I wanted that kiss . . . The worst is I'm gonna miss him so hard !

yeah I do :D

why didn't you kiss him ? why did you say no if oyu wanted to ? please, tell me everything ...

heey,

nothing much

how are you ?

Im doing alright thanks:)

Oh and I was also wandering if you guys get those emails that say whenever someone posts on a thread you've posted on, cos i did but i havnt had any today and i dont know wheather its something to do with this place or if its my email inbox:blink:

Hello people.

So what have i missed in the last.. however many pages it's been, cos i realy cant be bothered to look through them all. Sorry, im just lazey like that.

Hi ! :wink2:

omg tell me more! thats so sad!

yeah I do :D

why didn't you kiss him ? why did you say no if oyu wanted to ? please, tell me everything ...

Oh . . . It's so complicated . . .

Like . . . He just wanted to make out (the most ****ing thing is that I dont know if he wants more or not) and I don't want just that . So I tell him "While we are friends, we are gonna be just friends" . About 10 minutes after he told me he didn't get if it was a yes or a no and I told him "Why do I always have to explain!" and he tell me, in English (xD) "I'm feeling like..." and I said (in english too) "And I'm feeling like I don't wanna fell in love with you again" .

That's it . . .

Im doing alright thanks:)

Oh and I was also wandering if you guys get those emails that say whenever someone posts on a thread you've posted on, cos i did but i havnt had any today and i dont know wheather its something to do with this place or if its my email inbox:blink:

okay

errrm ... well, I don't know why you didn't get any but I know how to stop them coming if ya like ...

Hi ! :wink2:

Oh . . . It's so complicated . . .

Like . . . He just wanted to make out (the most ****ing thing is that I dont know if he wants more or not) and I don't want just that . So I tell him "While we are friends, we are gonna be just friends" . About 10 minutes after he told me he didn't get if it was a yes or a no and I told him "Why do I always have to explain!" and he tell me, in English (xD) "I'm feeling like..." and I said (in english too) "And I'm feeling like I don't wanna fell in love with you again" .

That's it . . .

Oh Mafaa, I'm sorry ...

omg maffa i just read youre post.

it looks liek a strange conversation.

but do you like that guy ?

i mean if you like him why didnt you kiss him ?

oh and i just read the most INTERESTING thread on MFC.

its the word interesting as it is. its about mikas songs and about 'i gave it all away' i say READ THE WHOLE thread you will be SURPRISED.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14591

i still am a bit tipsy from the information.

i swear it will be interesting.

oh god.... im nervous, but ill go see.... ;D

EVERY SINGLE PERSON GO WATCH THIS INTERVEIW START TO FINISH! IT IS SO FUNNY! OMG IM DYING! LOVE OUR GUY SO MUCH!

I watched it b4

I love it !

and Liene ... could you not tell me what happened in ye thread, I just read the first pages uptil 10 or 9, could you tell me what happened after that cause I g2g soon and I don't wanna spend all my time reading ... please ?

come on guys, any good day dream ideas? (AND IM TALKIN TO YOU LIENE, I LOVE YOURS!)

Id love to do one now, i really want to!

and i just realized, that at the end of that video, like 15 seconds before teh end, he just STARTS RUBBING THE GUYS BELLY! FOR NO REASON! HE JUST FEELS THE GUYS STOMACH!

and i wa slike WAHT?!?!? MIKA RE YOU CRAZY!?!?!?

HAHAH! LOVE HIMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!

I knooow

I L O V E H I M

I think its cause he was saying he was fat ...

I

L

O

V

E

H

I

M

S

A

M

M