'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group

bubuciiis

Oh Im so srry mafa. That is very sad. Well why do you say youve done the right thing?

And why will you miss him? is he moving?

Is it becuase you are such close friends and it didnt feel right?

I know that. ive got a whole bunch of really close friends that are boys, some liek my brothers!

If one asked me to kiss him, even if i wanted to, i probablly would say no because it would mess up everything weve been through.

one time i had this boy who had been in my class since pre school! for 8 years! and our families were close and we were like siblings.

Then one day in 7th grade he asked me to go out with him and said i was the nicest, prettiest smartest girl he ever met.

i was flattered by it, but it broke my heart becuase I wanted to jsut be friends with him and i knew that denying him would make him so sad.

I ended up refusing but kindly, and he understood it. We are still friends, but i still have that uncertainty wondering wether he hangs around me becuase we are friends or becuase he still lieks me.

Im sorry mafa, im here for you and im sure all your other fourplets are too!

Its ok girl. do you want to tell us the story? if not its ok, but id liek to undertstand it more.

-your fourplet <3

Oh my fourplet, thanks ! =)

No, he's not moving . . but we're on vacation . . . so I'm going to Barcelona and he's going to Praga . . . and he won't see which other for a mouth . And he's not about how close we are . He's one of my best friends but it wouldn't break our relationship . Like I said . . . I loved him once and I tell him and it was not a big deal . . . We stilled friends . It wasn't bad at all !

Oh Mafaa, I'm sorry ...

Don't be sorry . I'm good girls . I just . . . I'm gonna miss him . But I'm not sad just a bit . . . I don't know . . . I'm shocked I said "NO" but I wanted it so much . Can you get it ?

im sorry love. now i see it, you DID do the right thing. its better to cherish a friendship than jump into a relationship that may kill the friendship in the end.

good for you girl!

love,

-sAmMy ;D

It wouldn't kill our friendship . It's just, whatever I already explain it (up) ! xD

omg maffa i just read youre post.

it looks liek a strange conversation.

but do you like that guy ?

i mean if you like him why didnt you kiss him ?

oh and i just read the most INTERESTING thread on MFC.

its the word interesting as it is. its about mikas songs and about 'i gave it all away' i say READ THE WHOLE thread you will be SURPRISED.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14591

i still am a bit tipsy from the information.

i swear it will be interesting.

I like him . . . very much . And I loved him . . . but I don't love him anymore, and . . . GOD, I hate perfect guys . . . I'm pretty sure if I kissed him I would fell in love again !! So I tell him "I'm not feeling like I wanna fell in love again!" .

And . . you don't know . . . so I have to explain . xD . I loved a guy for 4 years, not that guy . . . but I was so crazy about him, really . . . And he is such an ass and he used me so many times, I was so sad . . . I was so sad for four years . . . It was all that Mika thing that put a smile on my face again . . . That's why I love Mika so much . When I finally forgot that guy, I just I don't wanna fell in love again . I'm fine now, Mika for me, he's really a drug ! Lol !

So . . . I said to him I dont wanna fell in love with him .

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

its ok love, i know exactly how you feel. it almost hurts. in my belly, its like "WHY HAVENT I MET HIM! I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER" and i feel like im gunna explpde. so i jsut saydream, but most days it isnt enough : (

HOW I KNOW that feeling.

its SOOO familiar :wub2:

i always have a feeling there will be a miracle and i will meet him :wub2:

ok Sammy you made me an ultimate when you said you expect some daydream thing from me :sneaky2::roftl:

btw that interview is amazing :lmao:

ok some daydream.

ok youre at supermarket (food) an there are these shelfs with products, and you can see through them. you are looking for some healthy cereal, and start to think loud, suddenly you hear those familiar giggles *you realise you were thinking loud about getting fat from cereal*

(you know who am i talking about )

sorry if this is a bad i just am bit tired, i find this funny.

I watched it b4

I love it !

and Liene ... could you not tell me what happened in ye thread, I just read the first pages uptil 10 or 9, could you tell me what happened after that cause I g2g soon and I don't wanna spend all my time reading ... please ?

well the thing was mika has a pseudonym Alice, which he used for somesongs and there somewhere are written - like background singer - M.Penniman. and dodgy holiday, and maybe you know about mika song i gave it all away, there is written 'Alice' wrote it but Mika has said himself that he wrote the song a,d if you write Alicein some website (for songs) there are all LICM and other stuff shows up.

i find it INTERESTING.

well the thing was mika has a pseudonym Alice, which he used for somesongs and there somewhere are written - like background singer - M.Penniman. and dodgy holiday, and maybe you know about mika song i gave it all away, there is written 'Alice' wrote it but Mika has said himself that he wrote the song a,d if you write Alicein some website (for songs) there are all LICM and other stuff shows up.

i find it INTERESTING.

Wow!! I didn't know that!!!:shocked:

I like him . . . very much . And I loved him . . . but I don't love him anymore, and . . . GOD, I hate perfect guys . . . I'm pretty sure if I kissed him I would fell in love again !! So I tell him "I'm not feeling like I wanna fell in love again!" .

And . . you don't know . . . so I have to explain . xD . I loved a guy for 4 years, not that guy . . . but I was so crazy about him, really . . . And he is such an ass and he used me so many times, I was so sad . . . I was so sad for four years . . . It was all that Mika thing that put a smile on my face again . . . That's why I love Mika so much . When I finally forgot that guy, I just I don't wanna fell in love again . I'm fine now, Mika for me, he's really a drug ! Lol !

So . . . I said to him I dont wanna fell in love with him .

omg

thats horrible, but nowi understand why you said no. Mika is still for you :wub2::thumb_yello:

why dont we try out what we talked about the other day. i write one for you and mika and u write one for me and mika..

so ill be like

liene: blabla

Mika:blablabla

cant wait to hear what i do with mika! this will be fun! yayy!!!!

ok, but start please you cause i think i understand but i can be mistaken :D

thanks im fine.

yeah im not an morning person. im a night person.

kurš putniņs VĒLUA ceļas vēlu ēd brokastiņas :lmao:

ES ESMU STULBA.

Me too:naughty:

Kurš putniņš agri ceļas, agri visus izbesī! :roftl:

LABI, KA PATEICI... NEBŪTU IEDOMĀJUSIES!! :lmfao:

you haven't adde me yet!!! :sad::crybaby:

oh im REALLY SORRY.

we started this fourplet list thing few days a go and before we we were just in, and nobody had a number so i forget to add you to list :doh:

edit : my grammar is a complete s*it.