bubuciiis

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well . . . I hope you like it .

So… we’re walking around and we see a bar, it seems pretty cool so we get in. We say we’re 16 years and the security guys believe us, the bar it’s really cool, the music it’s cool and very loudly, the light is “moody and melancholic” but the colours are changing all time, hot guys around us and a giant bar in the left side where are 4 guys serving drinks very quickly. I start walking to the bar and you follow me, I ask for 2 Bacardi Lemons and give one of the cups for you. I tell you I have to go to the bathroom, so we walk to the wc and you wait for me outside.

In the women bathroom I see some guy, in one of the toilets, he seems very bad but I make fun of him:

- So, girl… what happen to much drink? Are you sure you don’t prefer the men’s toilet?

I laugh and I can hear the boy laughing a bit, then he looks at me and I’m looking at Mika, I shut up in the same moment and I try to apologize me.

- You wouldn’t apologize if I was some other boy ! – says Mika smilling, but he is really bad.

- Are you drunk? – I ask, but then I remember you are outside, waiting for me, and you’ll love to see Mika almost puking in the lady’s bathroom so I call you.

u r so bad! lol

I CANT WAIT FOR THIS DAYDREAM!

im going downstairs to watch some tv, be back soon. youtube video should be up. if not, SOON. within minutes!

oh yeah, im babysitting a little girl tonight, shes spending the night. so as she sleeps ill be here. probablly around like 8 or 9 for me. will any of you be heere?

i think i wont be here cause it means i have to stay up VERY late or wake up VERY early :roftl:

Well . . . I hope you like it .

So… we’re walking around and we see a bar, it seems pretty cool so we get in. We say we’re 16 years and the security guys believe us, the bar it’s really cool, the music it’s cool and very loudly, the light is “moody and melancholic” but the colours are changing all time, hot guys around us and a giant bar in the left side where are 4 guys serving drinks very quickly. I start walking to the bar and you follow me, I ask for 2 Bacardi Lemons and give one of the cups for you. I tell you I have to go to the bathroom, so we walk to the wc and you wait for me outside.

In the women bathroom I see some guy, in one of the toilets, he seems very bad but I make fun of him:

- So, girl… what happen to much drink? Are you sure you don’t prefer the men’s toilet?

I laugh and I can hear the boy laughing a bit, then he looks at me and I’m looking at Mika, I shut up in the same moment and I try to apologize me.

- You wouldn’t apologize if I was some other boy ! – says Mika smilling, but he is really bad.

- Are you drunk? – I ask, but then I remember you are outside, waiting for me, and you’ll love to see Mika almost puking in the lady’s bathroom so I call you.

lol

:lmao:

i laughed my ass of :roftl:

its a pervie one :das:

OMG

i have to shut up.

u r so bad! lol

I CANT WAIT FOR THIS DAYDREAM!

im going downstairs to watch some tv, be back soon. youtube video should be up. if not, SOON. within minutes!

oh yeah, im babysitting a little girl tonight, shes spending the night. so as she sleeps ill be here. probablly around like 8 or 9 for me. will any of you be heere?

I don't know . . . I don't know what time o'clock is here when is 8/9 there . :cool:

i guess i have to continue.

OK.

*i hear relax mellody in my purse *

you: OMG Liene come here, you are going to be SURPRISED.

Me : *i walk in withan interest*

Mika: oh great now even more girls are gonna see me in woman toilet... *straggers around*

Me: *still shocked* *laughs out loud*

you: *laugh* do you realize wat are we doing ?*laughs* we are watching world famous popstar almost puking in womans toilet :roftl:

Me: *laughs* well lets enjoy our moment. *walks to Mika* hi darling ! how are you ?

Mika : hiiiiiii im VEERYYY good, you ? good ? thats really nice girls... i feel a bit tipsy, i guess from the lights ... *almost slips on the floor* yeahi think its because of the lights.

we both : laughing almost on the floor.

you: hay darling do you know where are you ?

Mika:OF COURSE. Royal college of music ... i KNOW where i am pffff you silly girls.

We : oh really ? why dont you go out of this toilet and have fun in 'lesson' ? :D

Mika : im leaving im leaving, tries to open wall (like a door)

You: well honey i will help you to find door.. *grab him in youre hands and hold*

(ok further lets pretend were older :naughty:)

Mika: ohoh girl we just met... youre fast (:lmfao:)

Me : *rolls on the floor*

You: haha that wasnt funny.. im not trying to kiss him im trying to get him away from toilet..

Mika : oh dont .... i know girls like you, one moment and i will see you like my girlfriend

you:LOL shut up, and go, pfff girlfiend ? well doesnt sound that bad :D

Mika: well i g2g now * bumps into wall* wow wrong doors.

Me: *gets up, *laughs again* maybe you should become his girlfrieend *giggles* so what are we going to do with him ? hes too cute to let him here . *mika still bumps into wall*

You: well i have an idea, hes drunk, hes my idol, and im next to him in womans toilet .....

i guess i have to continue.

OK.

*i hear relax mellody in my purse *

you: OMG Liene come here, you are going to be SURPRISED.

Me : *i walk in withan interest*

Mika: oh great now even more girls are gonna see me in woman toilet... *straggers around*

Me: *still shocked* *laughs out loud*

you: *laugh* do you realize wat are we doing ?*laughs* we are watching world famous popstar almost puking in womans toilet :roftl:

Me: *laughs* well lets enjoy our moment. *walks to Mika* hi darling ! how are you ?

Mika : hiiiiiii im VEERYYY good, you ? good ? thats really nice girls... i feel a bit tipsy, i guess from the lights ... *almost slips on the floor* yeahi think its because of the lights.

we both : laughing almost on the floor.

you: hay darling do you know where are you ?

Mika:OF COURSE. Royal college of music ... i KNOW where i am pffff you silly girls.

We : oh really ? why dont you go out of this toilet and have fun in 'lesson' ? :D

Mika : im leaving im leaving, tries to open wall (like a door)

You: well honey i will help you to find door.. *grab him in youre hands and hold*

(ok further lets pretend were older :naughty:)

Mika: ohoh girl we just met... youre fast (:lmfao:)

Me : *rolls on the floor*

You: haha that wasnt funny.. im not trying to kiss him im trying to get him away from toilet..

Mika : oh dont .... i know girls like you, one moment and i will see you like my girlfriend

you:LOL shut up, and go, pfff girlfiend ? well doesnt sound that bad :D

Mika: well i g2g now * bumps into wall* wow wrong doors.

Me: *gets up, *laughs again* maybe you should become his girlfrieend *giggles* so what are we going to do with him ? hes too cute to let him here . *mika still bumps into wall*

You: well i have an idea, hes drunk, hes my idol, anddd im next to him in womans toilet .....

Why do you think I'm that perv ?

Ok . . . I'm so that perv !! :roftl:

now its youre turn :wink2::roftl:

And here it goes:

Mika – So girls . . . Can you help me to go to my class ?

Me - *laughing out loud* Sorry, love, but you aren’t in your school.

Mika – Love?

You – Now is gonna think you’re really his girl.

Me - *looks to you with a naughty smile* I don’t mind at all. *looks to Mika*

Mika – Why am I not in my school? *confused*

Me – Wait a second . . . Do you know what’s “Life in a Cartoon Motion”?

Mika – It’s a good name for a CD . . . but I don’t know what is LICM .

You - *laughing* How old are you ?

Mika – I’m 19 and you ?

*LMAO*

You – I’m 16 and she’s too.

Mika – So . . . I’m a paedophile ?

Me - *get up and look at you, laughing* More than he think.

You – So . . . what are we going to do ?

Me – Lets enjoy it ! *look to Mika and give him a hand* Came on my darling, I help you.

Mika - *hold my hand* I don’t need help, girl . *he grabs me to don’t fall*

Me – Let’s take him to our hotel . *naughty smile*

You - *laugh at lound* Are you going to rape him ?

Me – *shock* God ! He’s our idol ! *naughty face* I don’t know . . .

:naughty::naughty::naughty:

And here it goes:

Mika – So girls . . . Can you help me to go to my class ?

Me - *laughing out loud* Sorry, love, but you aren’t in your school.

Mika – Love?

You – Now is gonna think you’re really his girl.

Me - *looks to you with a naughty smile* I don’t mind at all. *looks to Mika*

Mika – Why am I not in my school? *confused*

Me – Wait a second . . . Do you know what’s “Life in a Cartoon Motion”?

Mika – It’s a good name for a CD . . . but I don’t know what is LICM .

You - *laughing* How old are you ?

Mika – I’m 19 and you ?

*LMAO*

You – I’m 16 and she’s too.

Mika – So . . . I’m a paedophile ?

Me - *get up and look at you, laughing* More than he think.

You – So . . . what are we going to do ?

Me – Lets enjoy it ! *look to Mika and give him a hand* Came on my darling, I help you.

Mika - *hold my hand* I don’t need help, girl . *he grabs me to don’t fall*

Me – Let’s take him to our hotel . *naughty smile*

You - *laugh at lound* Are you going to rape him ?

Me – *shock* God ! He’s our idol ! *naughty face* I don’t know . . .

:naughty::naughty::naughty:

lol

this is GOOD one :das:

god i love this smiley - :das::naughty:

OK my turn.

Me: well i wouldnt be surprised.

You: please, he looks so innocent. yeah right. *Mika bumps into everybody and says LOUD SORRRRRYY*

Me: to tell you the true this innocent bunny looks a bit horny :das:

You: *shocked* *still shocked* excuse me ?

Me: well you heard :naughty:

Mika: girls ??? where are our class ? :blink:

We: *laugh*

Mika: what ??:bonk:

You: lets take a taxi, oh and Mika could i please get youre wallet ? im not gonna pay for taxi to get YOU to MY hotel room :naughty:

Mika: here you go... need my mobile too? i have nokia n-series VERY cool and expesive, WANNA SEE IT ? *gets excited*

You: *giggle* no thanks.

*we got in to taxi*

continue please :wink2:

Me: well i wouldnt be surprised.

You: please, he looks so innocent. yeah right. *Mika bumps into everybody and says LOUD SORRRRRYY*

Me: to tell you the true this innocent bunny looks a bit horny :das:

You: *shocked* *still shocked* excuse me ?

Me: well you heard :naughty:

Mika: girls ??? where are our class ? :blink:

We: *laugh*

Mika: what ??:bonk

You: lets take a taxi, oh and Mika could i please get youre wallet ? im not gonna pay for taxi to get YOU to MY hotel room :naughty:

Mika: here you go... need my mobile too? i have nokia n-series VERY cool and expesive, WANNA SEE IT ? *gets excited*

You: *giggle* no thanks.

*we got in to taxi*

continue please :wink2:

OMG !!! I LAUGH SO HARD !!

:lmfao::lmfao: