• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol

AT LEAST wait till hotel room. !! thats a good one. !! lol

yeah i mean i wont describe such a things here. i sometimes talk to you guiys and dont even realise that EVERYONE can read it. cause i hae a feeling that im talking only to you, but i feel like a lot of people are 'lurking' :roftl: lol

imagine if MIKA would read them :shocked:

if i EVER meet him i wont tell my user name

and about the pervie thing, i mean i am like that all the time im just like my friends, i think it really depends with who you hang out with, and i HATE when i sometimes say something stupid and they say im too small to even think of something like that, and NO im not even talking about :chkn: about mensnderswear and stuff like that. im too young ? helloooo its UNDERWEAR.

haha.

i think we cant do anything except being ourself and talk about mika till the point irs joke and respect him in that level that we are just JOKING.

well at least thats what im doing :wink2:

:roftl:

It happens to me a lot too ! Yesterday, for me, I was just talking to you, til I realise everyone could read it !! Lol !! Oh, if I meet Mika I would tell him my username, I'm not afraid if he can find me too perv, I dont care at all !! :lmao:

My friends are all to perv, but sometimes I'm perv when I am with my parents !! They were so shocked !! And I lmao !! xD

Yeah . . . I'm just myself, that's why I feel so great here, in MFC (esp. in fourplets and Mikagasmic), because you are just like me !! :naughty:

:roftl:

It happens to me a lot too ! Yesterday, for me, I was just talking to you, til I realise everyone could read it !! Lol !! Oh, if I meet Mika I would tell him my username, I'm not afraid if he can find me too perv, I dont care at all !! :lmao:

My friends are all to perv, but sometimes I'm perv when I am with my parents !! They were so shocked !! And I lmao !! xD

Yeah . . . I'm just myself, that's why I feel so great here, in MFC (esp. in fourplets and Mikagasmic), because you are just like me !! :naughty:

You're a perv in front of your parents!! huhuhu I never heard that before!! I guess you see it all here in Mfc!

P.S. what's lmao???

You're a perv in front of your parents!! huhuhu I never heard that before!! I guess you see it all here in Mfc!

P.S. what's lmao???

My parents are perv too ! My parents are cool, they still going to discos and get drunk and they know I drink . . . but they pretend they don't know and they don't let me drink !! I'm 14 so it's weird at all . . . I really shouldn't drink !! :roftl:

LMAO = Laugh my ass off :naughty:

My parents are perv too ! My parents are cool, they still going to discos and get drunk and they know I drink . . . but they pretend they don't know and they don't let me drink !! I'm 14 so it's weird at all . . . I really shouldn't drink !! :roftl:

I would loooove to see my parents drunk, that would be hilarious! I've only tasted beer, vodka, baileys and like a 100 types of wine. And all of them have been with my parents (except for the vodka, my brother gave that to me!)

I would loooove to see my parents drunk' date=' that would be hilarious! I've only tasted beer, vodka, baileys and like a 100 types of wine. And all of them have been with my parents (except for the vodka, my brother gave that to me!)[/font']

I never had seem my parents drunk, but I know sometimes they get drunk !! :roftl:

I am just like you, I tasted a lot of things with my parents . . . 'til the day, in the Carnival I tasted vodka with some friends and since them I never stopped .

Now I drink vodka, bacardi, safari, eristoff and even shots !! :roftl:

I never had seem my parents drunk, but I know sometimes they get drunk !! :roftl:

I am just like you, I tasted a lot of things with my parents . . . 'til the day, in the Carnival I tasted vodka with some friends and since them I never stopped .

Now I drink vodka, bacardi, safari, eristoff and even shots !! :roftl:

Wow!!!! how do shots taste???:naughty:

MAFA,

You really gotta chill out girl!

i know your jsut having fun but theres gunna be a mod one day who doesnt see that.

Im your fourplet, and you need to chill.... still luv ya tho ;D

Can't I talk about alcohol ?

not saying that...

but when you say that you do shots and all that...not too good.

im just trying to prevent u rfrom getting scolded again. sorry : (

im at a friends house tonight. so cant talk for long. but on here right now.

Shots it's alcohol . . .:lmfao:

I can't get the problem . I really don't .

i think i wil PM answer to this one :wink2:

hi bel :wink2:

how are you ?

we were talking about alcahol

have you ever tried or get drunk ?

i shouldnt speak about it lol

I'm ...

=> :shocked: at all the things that have happened here while I was gone

=> :tears: because I've missed so much

=> :emot-sad: because I missed you guys so much

=> :blush-anim-cl: because I just yelled and I'm in the library

=> :wub2: because ... well, you know lol

you ?

got drunk ? nopes. I think alcohol doesn't taste nice. At all. Well. Smirnoff's okay :naughty: lol

but its so funny watching people who are drunk lol

Hello,Hello...

:shocked: I've missed over 20 pages...

What's up? Any good news? Have you seen that Lebanon Video?

It's awesome and he's soooo cute...awww

do you mean the Jordan mud video ?:wink2:

yeah im watching it some 70 time :mf_lustslow:

Hey everyone! I'm only here for half an hour, and if someone gave me updates, I can't see them right now... I'll be at gig threads and so on...

So, have nice holidays!!!

I'm kinda enjoying mine, but I only got on hour in the internet for day, so it's hard keeping up...:boxed:

Well, see you later, byeee :huglove: