• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:shocked: ur smarticle!

Latvian is my birth language.

english and german are mandatory in school. A BIT OF russian ive learned on street, cause here are 60 % Latvians 40% Russian :thumbdown:

ive told it some 7 times here already :roftl:

Latvian is my birth language.

english and german are mandatory in school. russian ive learned on street, cause here are 60 % Latvians 40% Russian :thumbdown:

ive told it some 7 times here already :roftl:

really? thats cool that german and eng. are mandatory

is that bad/?

really? thats cool that german and eng. are mandatory

is that bad/?

well i love learning english at school cause my granny was an english teacher and i started learning it from age of 6 but at school we started learning it on age of 12 so i was 6 years further and i always got 10 in english, about German i think its because i started learning it only at school, and it is from age of 7 (that was our fist mandatory language) its really hard for me, if about English i can tell i learned it naturally then about german i can say its hard, cause i am reading those rules but there is no point if i just dont GET it.

i mean i got normal grades (6,7,8,9) cause i learned all the rules before exam but the next week i forgot them and there were no point to learn them. well i can speak it, but its not naturally, about english i can speak fluently, well i have horrilbe accent but at least i know pretty much words and i feel its naturally, but about german its only books, and i have no joy of learning it :thumbdown:

hehehe not really!! It`s actually YO TAMBIEN AMO A MIKA!!... But good try!:wink2:

hehe i put dos cuz i knew it was 2 lol

well i love learning english at school cause my granny was an english teacher and i started learning it from age of 6 but at school we started learning it on age of 12 so i was 6 years further and i always got 10 in english' date=' about German i think its because i started learning it only at school, and it is from age of 7 (that was our fist mandatory language) its really hard for me, if about English i can tell i learned it naturally then about german i can say its hard, cause i am reading those rules but there is no point if i just dont GET it.

i mean i got normal grades (6,7,8,9) cause i learned all the rules before exam but the next week i forgot them and there were no point to learn them. well i can speak it, but its not naturally, about english i can speak fluently, well i have horrilbe accent but at least i know pretty much words and i feel its naturally, but about german its only books, and i have no joy of learning it :thumbdown:[/quote']

ooo gotcha

roxy.. les puedo enseñar a decir Mika es mi marido? :naughty:

repeat all with me.. MIKA ES MI FUTURO MARIDO = Mika is my future husband

siii!! muy buena leccion!! eso es importante que lo sepan decir!!!

mmmmm now say MIKA ES LO MAXIMO = mika is the best!!

well i love learning english at school cause my granny was an english teacher and i started learning it from age of 6 but at school we started learning it on age of 12 so i was 6 years further and i always got 10 in english, about German i think its because i started learning it only at school, and it is from age of 7 (that was our fist mandatory language) its really hard for me, if about English i can tell i learned it naturally then about german i can say its hard, cause i am reading those rules but there is no point if i just dont GET it.

i mean i got normal grades (6,7,8,9) cause i learned all the rules before exam but the next week i forgot them and there were no point to learn them. well i can speak it, but its not naturally, about english i can speak fluently, well i have horrilbe accent but at least i know pretty much words and i feel its naturally, but about german its only books, and i have no joy of learning it :thumbdown:

omg noooooo! I love your accent!!! And your arms:naughty:

btw I speak German,english,french,and persian...I love lanuages but sometimes people don't understand what I'm trying to say when I speak english and that makes me sad. Maybe I should come here more often:naughty:

btw I speak German,english,french,and persian...I love lanuages but sometimes people don't understand what I'm trying to say when I speak english and that makes me sad. Maybe I should come here more often:naughty:

stop, my accent id disgusting.

i am about to delete those youtube videos because of my accent :thumbdown:

i HATE it. and about my arms. they are NOT muscular. maybe, but its just because my whole family have muscular arms, my sister have BIG muscle.

i wish they were boobs which were big for me :roftl::roftl: lol im too honest.

dont be sad, im sure it will change at the beginning a lot of people didnt understand me as well, but more time i spend here i speak better.

even now sometimes i speak nonsense but thats normal cause my firs language isnt english :wink2: